What are Jow Forums's thoughts on Devon Stack?

Attached: black.png (225x225, 3K)

Pretty good.
Exactly as advertised.
Very depressing.

have sex

Just fucked my dog..now what?

>leafs again
I HATE YOU LEAFERS

Attached: gaypepe.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Attached: leaf.png (884x728, 128K)

Has (((YouTube))) shut him down yet? Anyhow. Film double major. Enjoy his analysis if he reaches quite a bit from time to time.

*Even if

He is blackpilled.

He whines too much. Way too pessimistic and cynical about everything. I don’t think he has kids or family. So something must be wrong with him

>way too pessimistic
The channel is literally called Black Pilled. what else did you expect?

I’m just telling what I think of him. His analysis of “office space” was good tho

Movie Analysis is sooooo pre-2012. Soundlessdawn did it better.

>He whines too much. Way too pessimistic and cynical about everything.
It's called reality, faggot.

I just watched his last video on the time machine movies. It was pretty interesting.

Good channel.

He takes it very serious and has moved to the pillbox.

idk he is making good content be he is way too fond of that kike owen benjamin

Found the Cissy.

Attached: 73719.jpg (825x507, 131K)

Out jewed

Attached: hatcat.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

Good movie analysis.
Incels

I think he's more redpilled then he let's on.

Based. I just watched his new video.

Has a lot of hate towards boomers. Don't blame him, they played a major role in our destruction.

The way he speaks is overly melodramatic

another e celeb that doesnt have much to say

Second best YouTuber out there. Only Varg beats him.

Everyone hates you.

How more redpilled can he be? He's made videos about demographic replacement. As for the JQ, he addresses that more cleverly so his channel isn't nuked.

His content is pretty solid, over the top at times, but it often feels like propaganda. Being black pilled all the time is a little bit like masturbation though. "OOhh man I'm really enlightening myself on how bad things are. Good thing I'm spending my time doing this I am much better off than other people." It is a good place to start to get information, but you have to move on afterwords to strategize out a possible solution. John Mark videos are great to watch after Devon Stack.

Yeah, his endless doom-fellating really got me off his channel after a while. Hearing blackpills endlessly only serves to demoralize when no solution or community is presented. i.e. I know things are bad, can we actually maybe try to fix them?

Based.
His channel is genuinely interesting ,thought provoking and very informational.