What fucking cuck, cuckservitives are the worst

What fucking cuck, cuckservitives are the worst.

Attached: 20190613_112659.jpg (1440x1838, 521K)

They’re mentally ill. Stockholm syndrome.

mutts begging to be sacrificed for israel

>We legalized sodomy in Africa! Get dunked on, libtards!

Attached: 1558677499354.jpg (640x640, 20K)

fucking based! What do you think about that my morally superior opponents!? bet you feel real silly now haha!

Attached: feelspeanut.png (637x588, 18K)

imagine my shock

Paid shills

What does that guy actually do for a living other than prostitute himself to benefactors?

He sucks Israeli Republicans Cocks in exchange for money.

Honest days pay for an honest days work.

>legalize faggotry in africa
>quadruple the AIDS
4D CHESS

Some niggers in literally where allow assfucking

>Monumental achievement

Yes they are the worst. Libtards are mentally ill, but cuckservatives are Judas goats.

Something like this, I think. Cuckservatives usually have tons of liberal friends and want so desperately to be liked that they cuck out on lots of social issues
Trump is definitely not the savior we wanted (this gaynigger initiative is a retarded waste of time and money) but I'm happy that he's shifted the Overton window to the right far enough that people are beginning to rediscover their balls and argue against faggotry and tranny bullshit

BASED TRUMP MIGA

Fucking kek
What is a conservative today? conserving progressive changes the past 10 years?

Attached: 30264886_2027663294224103_2202796036429185024_n.jpg (815x726, 73K)

Mentally ill judas goats.

I believe this is a great achievement, there's nothing so bad about those gay people that they would be illegal and Trump had pushed an entire country, no matter how small and insignificant it may seem from wherever not Botswana you may be.

When did you guys realize Conservatives are virtue signaling twats just like liberals?

Always. It's amazing watching everything unravel on the right about tradthots being exposed, men virtue signaling for Israel etc etc. The right has no ground anymore.

Attached: 1560391173017.webm (640x360, 1.1M)

It's pathetic.

gay niggas = less little niggas.
trump will save the planet from overpopulation
gay Africa means less niggas

kek

I want to smash his face into a car windshield.

Attached: B5C9E018-1DBE-4619-8ABE-D056433CFAD9.png (500x654, 125K)

>he's shifted the Overton window to the right far enough that people are beginning to rediscover their balls and argue against faggotry and tranny bullshit.

no dude, this is what made that happen, any sane person can see this is clearly child abuse, and sexual grooming, wait till then kids blow their brains out in there 20s.

Attached: 9wluelb2x8lz.jpg (1158x1158, 158K)

It also means HIV will spread a lot easier.

conservatives have always been democrats 20 years ago, its now moved up to 10 years ago now. conservatives i.e. republicans are paid to lose and keep the right wing from gaining any real influence.

Trumps achievements
>moved the embasy
>spread GRIDS across the world
>possibly get into war with iran and venezuela
Unfulfilled promises
>no wall
>180 on immigration
>180 on daca
>more gun control than obama
>38 billion for israel
>expand h1b visa program
>does nothing about censorship
>slash everify programs
>swamp not yet drained

That too. I think around the point when trannies and "drag kids" started becoming a big thing right after fag marriage was legalized was the point where a lot of people realized that the slippery slope was a real thing and that the fags wouldn't be happy until they spread their AIDS everywhere

Why does Kirk have such a punchable face?

Fags will never be happy, because they are broken unfilled people that are slaves to their sexual desires. they are like jews, all they can do is destroy and hate everything thats normal.