Have kids

Founding a family and having 3+ s
children is the ultimative redpill.

You can read as many fashy books as you want, you can work out as much as you want, you can do whatever you want, but only a family and offspring will really hurt the anti-white system.
If each Jow Forumsack has 4 children, and these will also have 4 children, we will outnumber the others one day and then we'll get real political power.

Attached: Download (6).jpg (474x315, 17K)

I agree and am thinking about a Have Kids General /hkg/ thread. It will include the necessary demographics info, but mostly resources for affordably having and raising kids.

I can't wait to have babies and raise the next hitler

maybe but how come we are in the situation we are when all the people before us had shitloads of kids?

I just had one for breakfast

That's correct.

No one is of any value to our people if they do not have plenty of children of our people

Nah America is going the way of the hikikomori. I have no interest in having kids. I'm comfortable with my life and I'm not going to let some little shit ruin that.

boomers.
their parents.
usury.

Based Jew

Yes. It is also theonly way we can have an actual life.

Whites are too dependent of (((comfort))) to even think of having 1 child

Lol look at his flag - it's german
You guys seriously need to lay off your hitler vibes
You lost. It's over. Do 20 children if you want, it won't change a single thing in the end.

Attached: 111298440.png (790x851, 1.01M)

You suck dick for breakfast?

do not tell these posters to have children

This is truth. Try and get Whites to share housing, help with jobs, money, power etc., and watch them recoil while proclaiming to be committed to the cause.

I would but the whores aborted all my kids.

have sex

But if I want kids that means I have to have sex

Good idea.

>Implying

That's my direct next goal, to buy a home and find a good woman to make babies with. Need to turn IL red.

*Get cucked guys

I'm down for 3+ kids, honestly I'd let her decide beyond the 3, skies the limit
Just need to find that perfect waifu that wants to have lots of kids, those are harder to come by in a world where slutting and cock carousels are pushed as the norm by social media with the promise of "no precautions needed"

20 kids a piece would change everything. I like the way you think.

Have kids then execute the birth mother