Pompeo blames Iran for attack on tankers in Gulf of Oman

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

rt.com/news/461807-pompeo-blame-iran-tankers-attack/

Attached: breaking.jpg (900x472, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nst.com.my/world/2019/05/485989/us-govt-now-equates-anti-zionism-anti-semitism
israeltodaynews.blogspot.com/2019/05/white-house-insider-iran-war-false-flag.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a twist

But when are they going to do somethingggggg?

So what's new? Bolton has been saying this for weeks

>Pompeo: “Policy remains diplomatic and economic pressure...Iran should meet diplomacy with diplomacy not terror... but US will defend its interests”

Happening cancelled

>america sends ships in case iran does something nasty
>iran goes ahead and does something nasty
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIGHT

Would hillary started a war by this time?

its all part of the plan #MIGA

Attached: shock.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

nobody with any brains is buying it but luckily nobody here has any brains

I don't fucking care. NO MORE WARS.

This will most likely lead to war. They'll wait until Iran is weakened as much as possible by the sanctions, stage a few more attacks or wait until Iran loses its cool and retaliates, establish as much of a pretext of "Iranian aggression" and "terrorism" in the international media and international diplomatic circles as possible, then they'll go in...

even most freepers aren't buying this. i just checked.

Based!

Attached: trump 14.jpg (413x395, 28K)

I haven't been there for years. I'm glad those boomers know what is happening.

Quit crossposting you lazy piece of shit

Get ready for the draft, mutts!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (408x360, 5K)

(((Pompeo)))

Attached: 1560178649874.jpg (720x809, 53K)

Just accidentally spilled boiling cheese all over my groin lads

Bolton needs to go, he's a fucking hazard

This lol
Neither the US nor Iran want war
Iran knows that they would be destroyed, and the US knows that any real war with Iran would be a disaster on par with Vietnam (casualties in the tens of thousands, wildly unpopular back at home, and would certainly fall apart the minute US troops are withdrawn)

Attached: 1560448977720.png (607x321, 234K)

>Hurrr it's illogical for iran to attack these ships

Are you forgetting that these are towelhead muslims were talking about here?

This too, Bolton is a turbokike who unironically wants war at all costs
He's like McCain on steroids
Remember when he tried to sabotage the North Korea talks before they even began?

Makes zero sense for Iran to attack Japanese tankers while Abe is in Iran for friendly talks.

This is fucking sabotage by either Israel or the U.S Fuck them

Why is Israel so steadfast on having ZOG make us go to war with Iran right now? Can't it wait til 2025 at least?

>Makes zero sense for Iran to attack Japanese tankers while Abe is in Iran for friendly talks.
they're fucking muslims that's why

So much for Trump. Looks like he wants to end up like Bush.

That's never stopped them before. Take note of your own examples.

Kill yourself, shill. Go back to your corny little honeypot general and stay there.

ATTENTION ALL BURGERS
IT'S TIME TO DIE FOR ISRAEL

(wanted to write something witty, humorous and memable.... but it became all so exhausting so I only post this)

something, something, Jews, something, USS Liberty.... something

Checked. This. We should wish for peace.

What was the name of the oil tanker? Probably something Jewy/"patriotic" to dazzle the goyim

A war would be a great way to burn through a lot of young conservative men that are serving. The left would love it.

Yes, me and my rabbi are dancing with joy. This is one more step towards greater Israel. G-d has blessed us.

What if evidence to the contrary surfaces?

>2 years later we have no clue (((why))) new vegas happened
>hours later we (((KNOW))) it was iran that attacked those ships

Tiresome.

They are owned by Adleson. Trump owes him a lot.

>defending muslims
this is why we're being raided by liberals like you

They'll just deny it or ignore it completely.

I'm not a Liberal in the slightest. I'm just sensible enough to know this wasn't Iran.

>they're fucking muslims that's why
AS I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD - you fucking hasbara scumbags always go straight to Islam. you have no argument. everything Israel does is outweighed because Muslims are goat fuckers.

trump just wants to kill muslims. why are you against this?

It's a known shill from Brit/pol/.

I'll leave you in your infinite wisdom to figure out why a war with Iran under false pretenses is a bad idea.

>Americans are Israels greatest goys
>Breaking news

He can start with the Saudis.

WE DEMAND ANSWEDR TODD!

It never happens

You do bring up a good point, and that is worrisome. The military, as it stands, is a primarily conservative organization; for all the top-down attempts to bring in more trannies and women and faggots the average fighting man is usually fairly right-wing. A big war could easily be used as an excuse to rid the military of these elements and turn it into something far more insidious

Yup

If you're comparing Persian Shias to the Arab Sunnis who constantly blow themselves up in public places and behead people on camera, then you are a complete fucking idiot and you completely deserve the bullshit war that our countries are about to be involved in.

no, because saudi actually contribute to the economy, not to mention they help track terrorists. why would you attack someone when you have business there? attack saudi arabia last at least

I don't care about tons of dead muslims, but I do care about the tons of dead American servicemen dying in a war that does not serve to protect America's national interests

>burn through a lot of LOW IQ young conservative
fixed for you
who gives a fuck about anyone that freely signing up to die in war for the Jew
if they are to stupid to see what they are doing is shit, they are not on our side and never will be

Shut up, golem. Your ilk only exists to serve, not to think or feel.

they're literally the same thing. beleive in backwards religion, treat women like shit, attack non musims, and hate western democracy

It is a huge issue I think. I ran across some random video a year back that mentioned the same things as you, and added that a bad war could turn young soldiers against the right in the long term. It would also take a huge chunk of the military of the board if there was a civil war. That might be a bit of a stretch, but with the way things are going, who knows. I wish I could find that video again.

It's almost like you, a person who pretends he hates Muslims so much, are completely unaware how all the previous wars in the middle east and Libya paved the way for mass immigration to Europe and the United Kingdom. You say you hate Muslims? Then who are you shilling for wars that will do nothing but bring more of them here? You're a simpleton?

so you want to cower down while an enemy spreads?

>Pompeo, however, claimed that Tehran was “lashing out” at Washington’s “successful maximum pressure campaign” which has consisted of several layers of sanctions.

Didn't Iran just sign a huge deal to provide oil for China?

Saudi Arabia is the reason we deal with terrorism today
They are the source and primary promoter of the Wahhabist ideology that directly inspired the Taliban, al-Qaeda, and ISIS
They've also been caught selling weapons to all the above groups
They're "allies" who smile and shake our hands and then hand a knife to their servants to stab us in the back
Gas yourself kike

killing muslim doesn't mean we have to bring them here

Just send me to die for Israel. I have nothing else to live for.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, remember...

Attached: Peace.jpg (1000x562, 51K)

Well lads

Trump has joined Pompeo and is blaming Iran without any evidence

Really
Makes
u
tink

Attached: 1557340679884.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Fuck you nigger. A lot of young mean join the military because it's the best option they have. Please die tonight.

Yes it does. They're commonwealth muslims now, thus they're your citizens.

The wars that will "kill muslims" are one of the main causes of mass Muslim and African immigration to the west you spastic.

>they're literally the same thing

I'm not engaging with you any further because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and I don't want any more of your zionist propaganda.

Absolutely not, we should re-align in the middle east since we don't need their oil any more and form an alliance with Iran (destroyed al qeda and ISIS) against Saudi/Israel (created al qeda and ISIS)

well close the fucking borders then, or kill all of them. dur

wow that was fast. very efficient investigation there...

What's the chance of this being false flag from 99% to 100%?

>the military because it's the best option they have
because the are fucking losers at life
>Fuck you nigger
the military is filled with niggers

>trump just wants to kill muslims. why are you against this?
Because he's not killing them in the U.S. and Europe...er, I mean...in Minecraft.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: Forgive.jpg (496x426, 42K)

>on par with veitnam
Iran would be 100x worse.

FPBP.

nst.com.my/world/2019/05/485989/us-govt-now-equates-anti-zionism-anti-semitism

wow no shit is he relay, the warmongering subhumans who dont give a fuck about human rights or international law claims that there enemy is shooting civilians in there waters on the other side of the straight with short range weapons?

I am shock ´d.
Whats next you claim iraq still hast WMD´s?

who cares? they're just brown people. only some virtue signalling SJW liberal would care about the difference between these non caucasians

What fucking enemy? Iran is no threat to America. I don't give a fuck what they do.

No. Iran is not our friend, that is certain. But there are plenty of means to deter and contain them that do not amount to open warfare, which as others here have pointed out are a primary cause of mass Muslim migration to the West
Honestly America would probably be best served by disengaging from the Middle East

Jail Pompeo.

Iran will send all its firepower at Israel if the US attacks.

You are a fucking worthless moron.

>Fuck you nigger.
>The world we live in today is one in which the diversity of the military is a plus in the global war on terrorism. Regardless of the branch of service you are interested in, be it the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Guard, you will find there is pride in the diversity in the military. The military is committed to opening up opportunities for men and women of every race, and at all educational levels. We can educate you as to the types of programs and opportunities that continue to promote diversity.
fucking, kek

you talk to a jew and they are arabs too so dont be surprised if you meet with extreme idiocy.

No, golem. You shall never leave the middle east. You will stay, as your master commands you.

Predictive programming Tonkin Bay style in progress.
israeltodaynews.blogspot.com/2019/05/white-house-insider-iran-war-false-flag.html
It is very important to remind the world now that Israel has a submarine fleet.

Attached: jewbarine_bibi_uss_liberty.jpg (1600x562, 125K)

they're muslims and spread their ideology

You are a retard, or at least you would be if you weren't a shill. Actually, you're both.

>Psssst, hey user, don't share this with anyone else okay? Just before the Iran deal, Norway went into a financial crisis due to oil prices tanking. Tens of thousands of jobs were lost within the oil industry during the following years. After sanctions on Iran were lifted, Iran grew into becoming one of the largest exporters of petroleum oil in the world just behind Norway, making them a direct competitor. In may, 4 tankers were claimed to be struck by large objects in the Persian gulf, by whom? None other than Saudi Arabia, The UAE and Norway, two of which are direct enemies to Iran, and all of which are petroleum oil exporters and would directly benefit from sanctions being reestablished on Iran's oil exports. SA and UAE would only claim their tankers being attacked after Norway being the only country willing to provide any evidence, they've both yet to provide any actual evidence of their tankers being attacked. It is no coincidence the second tanker being "attacked" is Norwegian too. Reestablishment of sanctions would directly bloom Norway's economy back to its former glory and lift them from their financial crisis and create thousands of jobs, they have everything to benefit from the US going to war with Iran

Attached: 1558929535791.jpg (2728x3913, 814K)

Iran would kick their fucking ass in a ground way. Most of the Iranian population are young men, they are experts are old style combat and know the terran

the one that is not exploding in civlian areas`that one that lives in oepace with christians jews and other eligions?

Oh no by god please spare us that its better to support the Saudi salfist dogs that are part of ISIS and AL Quaida and murder rape and are utter subhumans like king house of saud.

And another war in the Middle East will have the refugees spreading it to Europe good and hard. We just fucking did this. Jesus Christ, people.

>Iran knows that they would be destroyed, and the US knows that any real war with Iran would be a disaster on par with Vietnam

Not only that, but the invasion of Iran would create a vacuum in the middle East and create a crisis for the war economy.
No more weapons for the saudis and friends nearby if there is no enemy to fight.

Kys kike.

Your country is literally a massive kike bank
That being said things do change if we have the will to change them. Countries once rid themselves of the Jew in great pogroms; who is to say that it won't happen again?

>supporting Trump
>le kill muslims in their own country is BASED xD
kys jidf.

The semitic kikes fit in that category as well.
Sandniggers. Sunni, shia, jewish, all sandniggers fighting for a godforsaken patch of desert. Honestly, we should let them fight it out and let their God decide who survives.
Why do white people care about any sand niggers in sand country? The ashkenazim, yes, white washed kikes who cause us trouble. Kamikazee jihadis here are a problem too. But for those that stay in their desert, we really shouldnt get involved