This is radical hate speech in 2019

>Hey babe, how was work? Dinner's already on the table.

Attached: 57488017_2317524891868619_2295320489359273579_n.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlHt_u2d_9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ummmm McBurgers... My favorite homemade food

basically, any woman you could get with today you would resent because of her past. only when people return to a non degenerate path will things change. unfortunately this is only possible in a great reset scenero. where the old world is completely gone and new generations have no idea about it.

Brittany, stop posting your shit on here you ugly nigger mutt.

>she could be earning big buck$ by teasing paypigs with her breasts online but instead she's gonna cook and clean for some loser incel that makes half of what she could be making
gee I wonder why we aren't seeing more trad women.. must be the jooos

Attached: 00009181267.jpg (470x345, 39K)

I want to poke that pudge

Why can't men cook for themselves?
Just curious

Attached: fat.png (454x243, 200K)

>LOL I. TOTALLY TRAD GUTS. GIVE ME MONEY ;)

It's a nigger babe, sven

>1 post by this id

Have sex

Attached: IMG_1732.jpg (223x226, 11K)

it's a trap

They can'tvwipe their asses either.

when are you going to take the islam pill and take control of your women instead of rage posting on Jow Forums like a pathetic incels?

obvious bait but everything of value doesn't have to be a material commodity such as shame or modesty.

day of the rope wont spare your lie spreading ass, filthy kike

Girl is megahot but i do all the cooking in my family since i like it and can do it well :D

Here's some freshly caught fried perch :D

Attached: abborre_betor.jpg (2000x1100, 292K)

Weird distance between eyes. Likely nigger genes. Ass looks non-White too

its so sad shes so desperate to save her 80% white genes. Just take the plunge and race mix with a nigger already.

Traditional values aren’t about money. Living a life you can be proud of is so much more than an ewhore’s paycheck.

>freshly caught fried perch
thats what niggers eat in America when they catch it out of the ditch on the side of the road.
Did you have grape kool aid and collareds with it?

Good eyes, Hans. Her grandpa is a full fledged negroid.

Sorry, I am half North Italian from Argentina from my moms side. I am blonde though.

I have that line of fat right around my belly button too. how do I get rid of this?

Good job you discovered that Brittany Venti is a quadroon. We never would've guessed even after she's told everyone

Attached: 1560197777236.jpg (1596x864, 157K)

Sorry, I have a life and dont know every mutt-thot by name

That isn't a hate speech, holly shit, are you ok? You cannot tell me now that everyone except you considers this as "hate speech". You have no source for it either, so delete your gay thread please

See:

Fuaaark... I would bend that thicc goblina ass over that worktop and rattle those plates off the shelves.
Strap a couple sponges to her titties so she can scrub the dishes while I pound.

Also to mention that if it is indeed real as you claim, it is probably being propagated by those neo-liberals and no one else who actually has some fucking brain inside their head.

Baby Bump

Hans your people don't have lives. Working 24/7 is slavery

And you still lost two wars Hans. Care to explain?
Then your not a real German. Kys mutt.

>Living a life you can be proud of
Women being allowed to be proud of anything? This is not the alt-right I grew up with...

Attached: pol defeated.jpg (192x606, 39K)

My wife works and cooks me dinner when I come home. 2x income streams

Sad part is these incels have this obsession with her. They are the most ugly incels so they gravitate toward this half nigger mudblood in hopes of getting laid. Fucking pathetic, really.

Attached: 1497151281524.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

MOMMY

ser smarrigt ut, Nils :D

Shit you’re right user, if only we had a president that didn’t give a fuck about identity politics
Then we could turn this ship around

kek

Flutter kicks

kike*

"People should continue paying to see a used up whore like me, instead of migrating to the vids of younger camwhores once I've hit the wall"
t. seething post-wall roastie

Attached: 5260358763897658132967.jpg (293x212, 19K)

They took this away from us.

Attached: 873984238749234.jpg (1072x1440, 209K)

*unzips dick*

imagine the smell

youtube.com/watch?v=YlHt_u2d_9k

Jow Forums blown the fuck out

Attached: arin butt170518 오마이걸 아린 내얘길들어봐 천안 백석대 4K OhmyGirl-[01.15.008-01.19 (390x1080, 1.36M)

Returning women to the glory of motherhood is pretty standard among us. They shouldn’t have to deal with the bullshit of the world, or to work hard. The increasing liberty of women is shown to have an inverse correlation with thwir happiness.

aw - they're at a cool little gathering at a friend's house.
i'll bet they have really cool friends that have really fun parties.

Attached: smelly ape.jpg (600x552, 93K)

>Implying Brittany can cook

>Your getting fat. Hit the exercise bike.

Attached: 1494068833795.jpg (900x1200, 160K)

Thats a penis

OH Dear GOD!!!!

That beta face

Attached: D695E687-DE37-4B4D-8252-86E884E6170B.png (717x720, 677K)

wrong, it's not impossible without a reset.

Show dinner or GTFO
No one believes she can cook

she is so fucking fertile, lads. someone needs to sneak into her apartment and breed her. by force if necessary.

Attached: 1539324759964.jpg (447x444, 16K)

Why there is a nigger in my kitchen?

Is that Muttany?

You cant tell me that that would stop you.

>Brittany Venti is dating an ugly faggot with herpes
sorry m8

Attached: venti bf herpes.gif (800x537, 583K)

>uses picture of retarded mutt
>preaches conservative values
You are the exact demographic that let’s these dumb whores survive

Haven't you ever heard of a house nigger?

she looks like shit

That pic is literally more generally offencive in today's society than gaping anus p*** think about it

>tfw you have herpes on your vag and got some beta cuck to eat it anyway

Attached: 1559630788779.gif (430x430, 3.62M)

Serious suggestion here Brit. You should consider resurfacing that shelf and also cleaning the mold off the sponge rack.

>"whats this weird looking bump?"
>"Thats my clit, lick it."

Attached: 1556968560294.webm (446x348, 964K)

core exercise

she was homeless as a child, probably picked up all sorts of diseases and a neurological one as well since she's dating the queer kids stuff tranny

Attached: queer kids.png (2270x1290, 3.06M)

Nah actually it's what North country men eat during the winter when they ice fish for sustance you kike. I'm aware that anything outside of a city terrifies niggers/kikes.

Lauren even fucked Britanny! How low did she go?!

Kek. I thought he looked familiar! I do like balloons though.

kek they do look extremely similar wew

Attached: 1560038741785.webm (640x640, 666K)

>nordchad enters

McBewbgers

>Maybe a few moderately priced, semi-flattering modelling shots will save my tanking e-career

abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

lay off the onions and go on a diet you, fat nigger.

>>Hey babe, how was work? Dinner's already on the table.
No it's not

There us more to life then Twitter.

The news purposely seeks out the lowest of the low and the worst of the worst because it gets views. The same with Jow Forums. Pol seeks out the most degeneert and insane twitters and then parades them as if they are normal and mainstream to get response. All the threads are bait threads. They are not. Just get off the site. Its tainting your view of reality. Life isnt that bad not here or anywhere else in Europe. .

Attached: 1560437770244.png (492x503, 439K)

Attached: mountain gorila.png (460x276, 139K)

muffin top