Anyone else disgusted with the alt-right embracing the term "chad" and glorifying those toxic males...

Anyone else disgusted with the alt-right embracing the term "chad" and glorifying those toxic males? Honestly the only reason I got on board the Trump train is because I'm anti-chad and wanted a government issued girlfriend. I don't even recognize the alt-right anymore. We went from seeking revenge on these bullies to "hey leave them alone they're better than you, lol u mad??? u mad?!?!!?" I am officially distancing myself from the alt-right due to their glorification of "chad" and their shaming of male virgins.

Attached: chad8.jpg (640x626, 74K)

>expecting reason from a bunch of delusional cucks

Lurk moar fagt. Here's your bump

That dude looks like he sucks more miles of cock than he drives.

We hate chads here

I think you’re lost

>alt-right

Frankly I'm disgusted by OP and use of the (((MSM))) made up term "alt-right" in their sad attempt to pigeon hole anyone and everyone that disagrees with (((their))) agenda.
Fuck off faggot.
Sage goes in the option field.

Attached: google alt right trends.png (1721x618, 68K)

>Honestly the only reason I got on board the Trump train is because I'm anti-chad and wanted a government issued girlfriend
I dont remember that PARTICULAR campaign promise from Trump... i will need a SOURCE on that wild claim, Sounds retarded.

He misremembered the part about making anime real.

Its ok fren, be urself

Attached: 77BF39C3-79C6-4170-8577-F41E66F30FAF.jpg (250x202, 8K)

>the only reason I got on board the Trump train is because I'm anti-chad and wanted a government issued girlfriend.
Donald Trump is a feminist. I don't know what you were thinking.

OP REKT

well wrong board buddy

everyone on Jow Forums is a 140+ iq, muscular chad who reads mein kampf and other real books

Like it or not that’s a term that was created internally by figures on the nationalist right. It’s been being used for several years but has been picked up by the MSM lately as a slur

What a fucking loser.

Trend, Chad and Brad are actual men, unlike you.

Trump has always been about jocks bullying people into whatever suits them. They just used you for their support. Welcome back to highschool, see you at pokemon club.

Idk but if I looked like that I would not have to try so hard.

>the only reason I got on board the Trump train is because I'm anti-chad and wanted a government issued girlfriend

either youre a shill or you never understood what anything is about in the slightest and do not belong.

I only glorify Chad ironically in minecraft. Chad is basically a woman, in that his psychology, is shaped by being the limiting factor in the sexual market. All innovation comes from those who are in excess, as it is those who are in excess who must strive and innovate to overcome their lack of intrinsic value. Chad and women will always be in favour of redistribution, since as most men must earn all of their value, most men can have all of their value redistributed. Chad and women have intrinsic biological value which cannot be redistributed, thus redistribution is always to the benefit of Chad and women.

>...wanted a government issued girlfriend.

Attached: 1419942002001.jpg (512x341, 49K)

government issued girlfriend - you would get some fucking whale, meanwhile chad will get some hot one anyway, chad knows how to cheat and knows the right people

The only faggots that refer to chad are from r9k and rddt. These are the homos that are also forcing the incel meme.

we are the chads