Why not smash stuff on your next trip to Las Vegas?

>There's nothing like bashing a computer monitor with a sledgehammer to pulverize the stresses of everyday life.
That's the concept behind so-called "rage rooms" that allow visitors and locals alike to take out their frustrations on various materials otherwise headed for a dump.

cnn.com/travel/amp/las-vegas-rage-rooms/index.html

Attached: Group-of-women-inside-las-vegas-anger-room.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Nice to see even lefites have given up on the recycling meme.

Because I actually process my rage and not suppress it like these mentally unstable individuals?

This is the first step in recycling electronics. They are getting people to pay them for it.

They have these places everywhere. This isn't new or unique.

apparently you can smash out entire windows in your hotel room and no one will know

Venting rage like this has been shown to make you even more irritable. You're priming your brain to lose inhibitions and self-control.

In other words, millenials being millenials.

If we didn't have Jow Forums we'd probably need the rage room, too.

Looks like the new ghostbusters movie is going to be great

what a steal. only $900 and you too can smash up some dry wall

Using an AR/AK or shot gun is way more fun

Attached: 1550922886939.gif (720x404, 964K)

To those thots? They'd shit themselves getting close enough to the range to hear the pops.

More like they’re doing it in a controlled safe space at a safe time. This will raise inhibitions and self-control.
>can’t get mad at new degeneracy in public
>will wait until I can take it out on some objects in a padded room for $50
Another societal pressure valve.

I got to go Office Space on an old work printer once. Had an Epson that died, took it out into the parking lot with a crowbar I brought from home. Just a few good whacks and it was junk. It felt glorious!

Attached: mgun.gif (450x280, 1.7M)

dumb cunts larping as construction workers, its insulting
they will never be men, they will never be strong, they just destroy for the sake of destruction. hence why society is going to shit.

ah i know what you mean i am also a suppressor advocat

Attached: gAzcDme.gif (720x200, 772K)

This is going to make these dumb bimbos destroy property in real life. Much like murder it gets easier each time

I really dont see the issue. If people wanna pay some dough to get the steam off, who cares?

I'm sure it's a massive rip off cost wise goes.

That lean tho

>Hangover 4

Attached: 6d6ee46d-c200-4ffd-8573-31e4f4dc0f8a-large16x9_AP19003754662742.jpg (985x554, 129K)

I hope they inhale all that carcinogenic particles from smashing those items. Time to get cancer faggots.

>Good goy, go from your wage cage to your bug box to your rage room, if you start feeling angry!
>All stress can be eliminated with the entertainment dodecahedron and tricking your brain into thinking you're having sex with the beautiful women on the screen!

Attached: 1439224314249.jpg (720x720, 56K)