I'm getting a little fed up with this "fuck you" attitude

Grocery stores, the highway, even getting a drink at the bar. Manners are dying, and this country isn't the one I grew up in anymore.

Attached: _.png (1280x803, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVmB3lRjCmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't America founded on a fuck you attitude?

To outsiders trying to tell them how to live, not to one another.

>"fuck you" attitude
Jews. Nobody worshiped the self like after the 60s when Jews flipped the script.

Depends on which America. The south is very polite.

I live in Nj. Can confirm everyone is a fucking degenerate. When southerns come by they are so polite.

That's what happens when the Left run the place.

>this country isn't the one I grew up in anymore
same here OP, I don't recognise the people anymore, only people I can related to are you faggots here! Pic for you, never forget what (((they))) took from us!

Attached: 1553150902992.png (1334x750, 577K)

>sells future to bankers and orcs, giving the younger generations a choice between slavery and war and preventing that war as long as possible so it is all the worse

>young people dont give a shit about being well mannered as a result

>lack of manners is the problem

Kill all boomers and any from gen X who drink their retarded koolaid

Lol. No.

Unfortunately things are not as polite as they used to be in the South. Obama saw to that. Everybody used to more or less get along before he got done with things. The black women here are the absolute WORST, especially towards white women.

Everything and everyone is shit. No reason to be ‘nice’ as you don’t have to. Probably never see that nigga again, so fuck him/you. On top of that people don’t know their station in life. There is a chain of command, and chances are you’re slave class who thinks he’s better/deserves better than he does. Big problem with niggers. Kangz n sheeeit. You’re a fucking nigger. Wigger. Mexi nigger. Regular nigger.
Basically it’s like tinder and the girls on the app. 3/10’s that think they’re 10/10.

Attached: 5856CAE3-14DB-4D80-BF96-5794C6DF06A2.jpg (900x421, 64K)

Southerners feign politeness. It's not sincere.

Can confirm. Nigs got real uppity. Black women are the worst and especially to pretty white girls. Giving bratty children everything they want/catering to them creates shitty children with no skills and a poor attitude. Any group that gets gibs is trash. The more gibs they get, the worse they become.

Attached: 80C178F8-772C-4CE0-9846-E951E911247A.jpg (1000x734, 199K)

Because everyone has to adapt to the hostility of nigs.

Yeah but I'm not trying to group black people in with regular Americans. Some can be polite but the vast majority are not.

I say the same thing about Canadians.

>Depends on which America. The south is very polite.

this

It's also partly thanks to media promoting ghetto nog I-got -mines-culture everywhere.

I'd rather kms than step food in D*xie

In Connecticut, people will run from their cars to walk into the grocery ahead of you. I call it "race the retard."

Blacks arent like that over here. Some are, but so are many whites. America has created its hostile black problem and I'm not saying it deserves it.. but you can't blame genes or whatever because I know loads of black guys who have come through for me and are solid bros.

Well fuck you buddy

>fuck you

Attached: 1559025098326.png (448x454, 101K)

You must live in a non white area.

You're right. People always look shocked when I say please and thank you, especially food service employees.

can confirm
t- from the south and every time I leave the house I think of bludgeoning and burying every mutt that I see

Me too thats why I moved. Then I started asking myself what was the root cause of all my pain and suffering back home? I think I figured it out.

America and most of the west is transition form what Aristotle called the Politeia to the worst most extreme form of democracy called Demagoguery.
This movement is being led my mini tyrants propped up by egalitarian extremists. Think about how much control through mob rule these Demagogue tyrants allready have. What happens if you speak out against LGBQT in the work place? What about some one in LA that holds up a trump sign in public? Think about what mass media will do to you if you speak out against there extreme ideals?

Here is what Aristotle observed about extreme democracy. Anything in there look familiar?

Other measures which are also useful in constructing this last and most extreme type of democracy are measures like those introduced by Cleisthenes at Athens, when he sought to advance the cause of democracy, or those which were taken by the founders of popular government at Cyrene. A number of new tribes and clans should be instituted by the side of the old; private cults should be reduced in number and conducted at common centers; and every contrivance should be employed to make all the citizens mix, as much as they possibly can, and to break down their old loyalties. All the measures adopted by tyrants may equally be regarded as congenial to democracy. We may cite as examples the license allowed to slaves (which, up to a point, may be advantageous as well as congenial), the license permitted to women and children, and the policy of conniving at the practice of “living as you like.” There is much to assist a constitution of this sort, for most people find more pleasure in living without discipline than they find in a life of temperance. (

You sound fat and ugly.

it's ok user it will all be over soon
youtube.com/watch?v=jVmB3lRjCmc

Attached: ipgii.png (792x838, 944K)

Thanks "if I has a son" Obama

Only towards those that hated America at first but now it's just full blown nihilistic cancer

move out of the city

Not in Louisiana though

Arguably still better than rudeness

>Kill all boomers and any from gen X who drink their retarded koolaid
Gen x are just as bad as boomers in my opinion. I'm mainly talking about the ones that hover 50 years old. Those fuckers managed to grow up right on the edge of boomerdom and as a result have absolutely refused to think about the future or what their children are going through. They have it just good enough that they're willing to sell out everyone else to keep the charade going. Fuck them all to hell
T. Zoomer

Attached: 1560411689258.jpg (472x441, 39K)

Bullfuckingshit. Even the niggers are polite in Bumfuct TN. Shit we got a place here called Nigger Hollow that the niggers still call Nigger Hollow.

checked and politepilled
keep doing what you're doing, i do the same. its just one small way to decrease degeneracy in the world and it costs you nothing and feels good. it also sets an example. also, that same cashier who heard you say thank you have a nice day and subsequently has a rude experience with a black will over time internalize the contrast.
don't ever conflate being polite with being submissive though, aggression should just be exclusively reserved for situations where it is warranted. be decent to people in ordinary course of day always, it pays dividends over time

this is what people say to justify their horrendous behaviour. they project that the politeness isn't sincere because they are embarassed about their chimpish behavior and can't understand why they can't be decent and respectful as well. its just projection, polite people are nice because they like to be polite and believe in it on principal. it's a WASP thing

Manners are for safe spaces

Things are bad, fren. And they’ll get much worse before they get better, if they get better at all. I’m sorry. I wish things were better.

Attached: A8BB673D-5614-4E55-94C5-1CC19F5C9663.gif (500x375, 371K)

Interdasting.

Everyone I talk to is freaking out, woman at the grocery store saying the same thing, niggers jumping on school portables, rude people everywhere, garage break ins, non stop road rage, everything is falling apart, no one wants to leave home, Wal Mart on Saturday is a death zone, angry shit skins everywhere. SOS.

Attached: 1558485927271.jpg (480x350, 36K)

Ya I don’t even go to bars anymore. I only go to the grocery store high.

>north idahofag here
>raised out in the boonies
>beautiful and simple
>everybody is polite, smiles, waves, drive politely
>Commiefornians start moving here en masse
>simple courtesy is dead
>do something nice for them, no reaction. DON'T do something nice for them, you're a piece of shit
>nobody waves when you let them merge in front of you anymore
>nobody waves when you let them turn in front of you in heavy traffic
>we never even used to fucking have traffic. Let alone heavy traffic.
>nobody smiles and waves on the streets anymore. The Calis will look at you like you're about to rape them if you smile on the sidewalk
>all the local fishing spots are kike'd dry

literally kill all Californians. They are responsible for the decline of western civilization.

This. Marxist jews creates this attitude to destroy love for our countrymen.

>Southerners feign politeness. It's not sincere.
Why is 'sincere' politeness?
How is one insincerely polite? It can't be by saying "Thank you" in a sarcastic and condescending manner because that tone is, in and of itself, rude. So how do you fake politeness? I'm genuinely curious.

>what is selection effect

Same, people don’t have general respect for one another. I am polite and always use my manners, but I am getting sick of how rude people have become and getting to the point where I want to call them out on being a cunt.

>have sex

Starting to see the ridiculous amount of cursing that goes on in this country every day. Everywhere you turn its always adult women and teen girls throwing around "shit" word like no ones business, youth throwing around curse words casually. As an upcoming /lit/ man I have a deep brooding mental disgust of the public presentation standards of other civilians.
>inb4 stfu fedora
Cant tell if the general public IQ is really dropping or we are living in age of the illiterate vulgar language meme. The age of sophisticated discussion with your average neighbor in real life is long over.

Attached: rise up.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>I know loads of black guys who have come through for me and are solid bro
define "come through for me". What, they brought you weed once ON TIME and didn't overcharge you? lol retard. Blacks don't have a sense of loyalty. Nor do women. Loyalty and true comradery is reserved for whites. I wouldn't ever put my faith in a black dude for anything even TRIVIAL. Let alone something important.

Did you know in sub-saharan africa the word "promise" equates to "ill try". When a nigger promises somebody something, they mean that they'll TRY to IF it's convenient for them when they feel like doing it (if at all).

fuck off boomer is bed time

Would

I’m from The high desert in SoCal. Am I allowed to move?

Have you ever asked someone how they're doing when you don't really care?

Its minorites they are so rude

The shift from strengthening the self to worshipping the self is the issue. Too often, people conflate prioritizing the strengthening of the self with narcissism. Strengthening the self in the face of inevitable collectivism is what made the West. Worshipping yourself in place of god appears to be the real issue. You can't really blame that on Jews. The Jews didn't kill go- OH FUCK.

>destroy home
>move
>don't get what destroyed home
>destroy everywhere they move

(((Californians)))

It's still the polite thing to do
The polite response, depending on level of closeness, is "I'm fine, yourself" or "I'm not that great, but I'll manage. How are you?"
Then the person who asked can tell you if they're more interested or not.
Launching into a pity party with an acquaintance is not the thing to do. Politeness isn't a one-way street where you care about everyone in depth, it's a two-way show of respect via accepted social interactions.

>highways
Tell me about it.
Fuck's sake, we're all trying to get somewhere, there's no need to be dick about it.

Place the smallest amount of faith in the people who get fucked over by the system they were born into.
For the most part I'm all for gassing commiefornians but as one myself I can understand where it all comes from. Being in the cities is dehumanizing and vicious, the desert is just as vile. (You know how all those movies are made about backwards, mutated country folk? That's not about you lot, that's about the fucking desert people that directly inspire shit like the hills have eyes)
A lot of those habits are beaten into you by daily life in this Hellhole. Smile at someone? They try to rob you blind, either with their niggerish hustles or actually factually rob you. Motion to people in traffic? People noticing other people is how fights always begin here and that is doubly true in vehicles where you're no longer just the sum of your physical strength and I've seen stupid shit escalate out of things like that where people drive on the wrong side of the road "chasing" people off the highway or road or whatever because they looked at them wrong
The simple fact is that those that escape california are refugees, just ones with enough capital to leverage an exit from this abominable place, but that doesn't mean they're not exiting a sociopolitical warzone and fucked in the head as a result.
It would take far too long to map out the psychological intricacies of the place but it is a very very different culture than anywhere else in the United States

Nyuk nyuk fvbbbbvvvvv indians

Not even the shitskins anymore. Even white zoomer trash working at McD or fucking restaurants are getting uppity. Usually try to get them fired.