Bread lines will be a thing of the FUTURE

I have just returned from the U.S. where my employer has been working in conjunction with a major tech company, to automate truck navigation systems.

Initially the technology will take the form of driver aids but ultimately the plan is to terminate the employment of professional truck drivers and make the truck safe enough to be driven by any "minimum wage" human. The cost savings will be passed on to customers and shareholders.

At the test facility we contractually employed local truck drivers to test the semi-automated driver safety aids. These people were quite unpleasant to deal with and I derived no small amount of satisfaction from the fact that in just a matter of years they will be unemployed. Drivers like this are a pain for employers to deal with - argumentative, untidy, and poor time keepers.

To be frank many of them looked like slobs and I had to stifle a chuckle at the sight of them waddling in to the facility with their dirty trucker hats. They were more concerned with the location of the local McDonalds than focused on the task at hand. I was charm personified and kept my thoughts to myself. Predictably, their political opinions were highly ignorant like many blue collar workers.

The R&D team couldn't wait to see the back of these uncouth apes and now that we have their feedback, future interactions with such individuals will be kept to a minimum. There will be a big announcement from this Silicon Valley corporation and related government agencies very soon.

Attached: long haul .jpg (775x639, 68K)

no breadlines, they will just kill us.

They already are slowly with the food we eat, water we drink, air we breath, vaccines, soon to be 5g.

Fertility rates are plummeting while hedonistic tendencies are skyrocketing so that will help reduce numbers alone.

lel. Even military kill drones have 1 solder sitting behind the joystick, monitoring the mission, and pressing some buttons. So that they have one single human responsible in case shit happens. Why do you think it will happen otherwise for "automated" trucks? Former truck drivers will co-pilot the vehicle, meaning they get driven around the country in a cozy cabin while not evne having to do anything anymore for their money.

>The cost savings will be passed on to customers
lol

So what happens the first one of your trucks kills a child because your monkeymen couldn't disengage the autopilot?

Attached: 737max.jpg (284x178, 5K)

>I have just returned from the U.S.
>flag
wut?

So you were so disappointed that your bait thread died with zero replies that you just had to repost it, huh faggot?

Look at the influx of illegals
Whilst jobs dry up.
Whilst trade wars spring up

MORE POP
+LESS JOBS
+MORE AUTOMATION
=SOCIETAL COLLAPSE SCENARIO

He at least bothered with a UK proxy for the last one. Guess the dipshit forgot for the repost.

Actually that was a nother dood

So why the fuck did you repost it?

This. I'm amazed by how people do not even conceive this.
When humans lose any positive value they still hold (= production, war participation), then their value turns to negative, because now the system has to feed & take care of you, enough so you don't revolt and destroy their precious paradise.
Then, the only rational step for the owners of the ever growing coplex system will simply be to eradicate the vast majority of us plebs, while keeping only a tiny % that can still be of use (soldiers,guards, researchers, etc).

>make the truck safe enough to be driven by any "minimum wage" human.
This ignores like 66% of trucking, which is filling out paperwork and providing skilled cartage. Your minimum wage hack doesn't have the clearance to get past the gate of half the lots he'd need to enter. CDLs are not going away.
Self-driving rigs are going to be great, but they are still going to be under the direct control of drivers, even if it's three guys in the lead rig with ten VR trailers stretched out behind them.

LARP. Fuck off.

Negative income tax seems to be the way forward.

Attached: NatCap.jpg (1249x600, 642K)

Kek can't wait to neck fags like you OP

>cost saving passed on to customers and shareholders
Haha yeah, just like introducing self checkout totally lowered the cost of groceries! Boy, I cant wait!

fuck off yang gang

>The cost savings will be passed on to customers and shareholders.
LARP confirmed.

stop larping you already admitted to it

Dude, the first hillbilly family that gets run over by one of these fucking things is gonna get HAMMERED so fucking hard.

Attached: the_hammer.jpg (400x403, 39K)

how many times are you going to make the same thread?
are you going to provide answers to questions asked. or just give some elitist snark?

Attached: e0eb6e52a3181e9490b435d501601703a70c15f3899f025d853b2544ea2dd4e4.png (469x287, 131K)

>uncouth apes
gas yourself OP

You made this same thread the other day only you were working on the software yourself

How many of these threads are you going to make? It didn't trigger anyone the last time.

Imagine being this big of a faggot

that makes little sense when you take it to scale

you silicon valley shills are a riot
You can't even make a self-driving car yet, a printer that works more than 3 years, or a consistently reliable google maps
>but muh AI trucks