Holocaust debate thread2

Another day of deniers getting owned

Attached: holocaust debate2.jpg (660x371, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976754/The-Auschwitz-BROTHEL-prisoners-rewarded.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Mermelstein
youtube.com/watch?v=9OIXVJ4FxVU
youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY&bpctr=1536416337
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html
archive.is/jtMNP
archive.is/ffFL6
archive.is/CmcjD
imgur.com/kYpT54p
imgur.com/yGEJKEJ
imgur.com/jSj3fsf
imgur.com/kwncgfG
imgur.com/d09KvVO
imgur.com/kd3mINE
imgur.com/ELwRDjd
imgur.com/9ogpFpB
imgur.com/TEX7lBh
imgur.com/fbPsmVa
imgur.com/1ofE7ar
youtube.com/channel/UCLDBIxsestc9hvQ5pOhmvnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the Nazis wanted to kill all the jews, why didn't they just shoot them instead of spending the money and time to build the camps, ship them there on trains, house them, clothe them, feed them, only to ultimately gas them with lice remover?
Wouldn't it have made more sense to just shoot the captured jews before even putting them on trains?
Then you could spend all those resources and all that time on the war machine.
Also, if Hitler wanted all the Jews dead, why did he give them 8 years to evacuate greater Europe under the Haavara Agreement?

Attached: 1552631974440.png (1764x1340, 879K)

It didn't happen

because shooting them drove the SS men crazy. Turns out shooting kids all day isnt a healthy thing to do to soldiers.

If you have people in an air-tight room that you want to kill, why would you use anything other than carbon monoxide?

Attached: CO poisoning.png (500x209, 36K)

And I suppose gassing and shoving people into ovens is better for the mind?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976754/The-Auschwitz-BROTHEL-prisoners-rewarded.html

Attached: 81QG38MS15L._RI_SX300_.jpg (300x400, 33K)

How come you worthless kikes are still here if you all were holocausted?

germans didnt do it.

they had jewish prisoners do it.

>let's have our emaciated prisoners, who know they're next in line to die, operate our mass-murder machines, I'm sure they'll be happy to help!
Makes sense to me.

Attached: 1552632537963.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

But they didnt turned crazy. You have to admire jewish commitment and endurance. They had a job, and they would see it done.

Fucking summer fags
Lurk MOAR

Attached: 1535311221588.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Attached: 1537278043224.jpg (696x783, 112K)

Attached: 1537278131835.png (1021x729, 955K)

thats what they did. Every 4 months they liquidated them. But eventually they caught on and in october of 1944 there was an uprising that destroyed on of the gas chambers (they were all executed).

Shortly after this himmler had the facilities closed and then in january the buildings were dynamited

there are 2 very good movies about this. "son of saul" is the best , followed by "the grey zone".

Both of them cover the aushwitz extermination facilities very well.

Attached: 1537278207301.jpg (899x653, 256K)

Attached: 1551572147195.jpg (1024x659, 145K)

Attached: 1537278311250.png (1099x1917, 1.25M)

>they didnt turn crazy

They literally blew up one of the gas chambers

Attached: 1537278418222.png (479x730, 515K)

Attached: 1537279844743.jpg (735x866, 336K)

>But eventually they caught on and in october of 1944 there was an uprising that destroyed on of the gas chambers (they were all executed).
Jews have even more destructive power than niggers. When they riot, buildings crumble. And surely the guards never emptied their guns of them meanwhile.
My fucking sides. Nothing makes sense. Nothing. Its just a bad hollywood mov....oh wait. It seems i am on something.

And the Twin Towers.

Attached: 1537280409227.jpg (659x909, 131K)

Attached: 1537281741125.png (981x297, 24K)

>another day of deniers getting owned
lmao nice gaslighting, every thread you fags get BTFO

Attached: 1537282705284.png (800x798, 91K)

Attached: 1542836655698.png (851x1132, 873K)

How ?
By the power of their screeching ? The SS let them do it ? Better than godzilla. Kaijus are overrated.
I want fucking kaijews movies ! Now !
Kek.

>the guards didnt shoot them

they did though. It was an uprising that failed spectacularly. They managed to destroy one of 4 gas chambers

Some of us are here all year and we know your bullshit is bullshit

They had explosives smuggled in to them by women who worked in the armaments factory

They were all executed as well

>by the power of their screeching

no by the power of flammable materials and smuggled gunpowder from the womens camp that worked at the munitions factory.

>Another day of Jewish lies.
Otherwise know as every fucking day.

But please go on, you're just bringing more over to our side. And they say Jews are supposed to be clever.

Attached: 1532131926371.jpg (2000x1361, 784K)

For now, its quite the opposite and it turned into /pol humor thread. Even the french kike shill gave up.
Btw, can you help me ? I think there were nurseries in deathcamps to breed more jews so that they could kill more of them. What is your opinion on the subject ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Mermelstein
JUDICIAL NOTICE

Attached: YIKES IT'S KIKES.jpg (1820x3989, 916K)

You are the only one screeching

You could try learning something instead

NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION JEWS
FORGET THE SIX MILLION JEWS
THE SIX MILLION JEWS
SIX MILLION JEWS
MILLION JEWS
JEWS

Attached: 4539.jpg (1920x1152, 175K)

>deathcamp

auschwitz was a labor camp that had a extermination facility for new arrivals.

keeping your workers happy who are making you armaments is a good idea

>we know your bullshit is bullshit
Really? So you think they were turned into soap and lampshades, jacked off to death in masturbation machines, thrown in a cage with a bear and an eagle, gassed to death with typhus pellets, and put on a rollercoaster that threw them into an oven at the end? The shit Jews come up with is so ridiculous you can't help but laugh at it.

With what? Their bare hands, and why would they even go after an inanimate object.

So they smuggled ammo and powder, and used them to attack facilities that were in the middle of the camps, instead of blowing up the fence and a guard tower and escape ?
Mmmm, the kaijews seems very strange. Like they are acting against all logic. Oh wait. It never happened.

So you exterminate the newly arrived to make your workers happy, and make them do it, so they are happier ?
Makes sense.

when you have a camp of nearly 150 thousand prisoners and an active resistance network you can steal weapons.

I suggest you watch son of saul or the grey zone. Because its clear you have no clue what the fuck auscwhitz was

Why does your graphic leave off the gas chambers and crematoria?

They were real too

Just as real as the English POWs, and the rabbits for fur for the SS uniforms and the horses for the farms, and the theatre built by the Polish army before the war and the fire fighting reservoir that the SS used for recreation.

And just as real as the two separate chimneys that once served the crematorium but which were demolished when it was decommissioned and turned into an air raid shelter

You exterminate the people you dont need for work

KAIJEWS !!!! ROAAAR !!!
Seriously bro, you never saw pacific rim ? Imagine ! Hundreds of them !

Very very nice. OP just stick around awhile.

Seriously, how much are they paying you?

You should read about the maternity ward at Auschwitz

It is horrifying.

(Almost all the babies were murdered immediately a few were taken for adoption (not the Jews)

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-NINETEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Posts like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Why not just kill the woman and the child in womb. Waiting until the kid is born makes no fucking sense.

Anyone mentioning masturbation machines is an obvious troll.

You have no decency, no learning, no standing in this debate

And it makes the others happy ?
Since all this happens under their long noses, and they have to carry the bodies...while starving and being shot.
I am confused. All this look like an horror version of a circus imagined by a 5yo psychopath.

A troll like the Jews who reported it?

To stop it being used to kill people.

They used stolen explosives

Show me one autopsy report of someone who was gassed and cause of death was zyklon b. I'll wait

>I suggest you watch this movie about the Holocaust and how bad it was
This is part of the reason you're brainwashed faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=9OIXVJ4FxVU

Attached: 1541817267503.jpg (851x797, 72K)

>son of saul
directed by László Nemes
Nemes was born in Budapest as the son of a Jewish mother

>the grey zone
directed by Tim Blake Nelson
Nelson was born to a Jewish family in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Hollywood is pure fiction.

Attached: Tim_Blake_Nelson_2016.jpg (220x301, 16K)

>im confused

perhaps you could educate yourself about the camp then. since you are utterly confused as to how it worked.

you cant perform an autopsy on ashes. bye

Yeah. They fed useless mothers unable to work (that they should had gassed according to your narrative), THEN FUCKING KILLED THEIR BABIES IN FRONT OF THEM , OPENED THEIR BELLIES AND ATE THEIR GUTS.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Escape to where?

The SS owned the country around it, and they were then in the middle of occupied Poland. They had. O escape.

But typical of your selfish ideology to think of only yourself

But survivors claim they exist. They are something that happened during the holocaust. That makes you an holocaust denier if you call them liars. Are you an holocaust denier?

You just did. So you are a troll. Hah !

Are you paid to be here? You jump on these threads like ants at a picnic you wet brain boomer.

>they were all burned
Weak refutation my dood

Not true, multiple Americans POWs escaped from prisoner camps in the same area.

Attached: Holofunniesx.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

Where are the thousands of tons of human ash, bone fragments, and teeth— all which are not water soluble?

The sondorkommando were given the option of working in the crematorium or being sent there to die. Elf preservation is a powerful motivator

Some then realised they would be killed anyway and so rebelled and destroyed one of the crematoria, to save others. They were all killed

There isn't one (1) Holocaust denier standing today that hasn't already been BTFO - whether they were caught lying or completely misrepresenting their sources. From Irving, to Cole, to Rudolf, to Mattogno, to Faurrison, to Zundel, to Weber.
Even Eric Hunt has retracted most of his claims.
Irving doesn't even deny gassings anymore - have a look at what he say about Operation Reinhard.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY&bpctr=1536416337

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html

Every meme in this thread is addressed and debunked in: siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

Every single one.

archive.is/jtMNP
>Index of Published Evidence on Mass Extermination in Auschwitz and Auschwitz-Birkenau

archive.is/ffFL6
>Contemporary German Documents on Homicidal Gas Vans

archive.is/CmcjD
>Contemporary German Documents on Carbon Monoxide Gas and Bottles Employed for the Nazi Euthanasia

>Cremation process
imgur.com/kYpT54p
imgur.com/yGEJKEJ
imgur.com/jSj3fsf
imgur.com/kwncgfG
imgur.com/d09KvVO
imgur.com/kd3mINE
imgur.com/ELwRDjd
imgur.com/9ogpFpB
imgur.com/TEX7lBh
imgur.com/fbPsmVa
imgur.com/1ofE7ar

>Denying History
youtube.com/channel/UCLDBIxsestc9hvQ5pOhmvnQ

Attached: aLgPMV5_700b.jpg (643x962, 43K)

Educate myself in things that does not survive the most basic common sense ? I doubt it. The only option you have to enforce this bullshit is to pass laws....oh wait.

>2 movies about the holocaust were done by jews

NO WAY THERE MUST BE A CONSPIRACY

>both the movies are based on the auschwitz scrolls , which were cached documents stored by the prisoners of the camp who worked at the facilities

The movies are well done. Perhaps you should just humor yourself and watch them as a joke. The grey zone even has steve buscemi in it

Seriously how much are they paying you?

Attached: AF251D14-CB39-4496-80A9-429EAFB05DD9.jpg (732x694, 207K)

Jesus Fucking Christ, you holocaust junkies make up incredible stories and expect ppl to be stupid enough to buy your BS.

Attached: Treblinka1.jpg (548x487, 64K)

As if anybody would give two shits if they had to shoot a semitic or a nigger kid lmao.

Of course all the eyewitness accounts of U.S. troops were fake.

>they were all burned

but they literally were

In auschwitz there were no point in the operation where they didnt go through an oven.

They did if the women couldn’t work.

Many women can work right up to birth and go back immediately

Women who didn’t go back to work were killed.

Read about it

Attached: 1553151851696.jpg (2048x1438, 682K)

>common sense

you are a fucking retard and I can assure you that nothing about your "sense" is common

Nothing does, and for the Jews it doesn’t have to, because questioning them will strangely land you in prison in many nations, and thus they feel no obligation to tell the truth.

A movie from 2001 and another from 2015 is going to educate me on the Holoholo.
Tell me again why i cant question the Holo in most of europe. No other genocide is protected like this.

You need to update your pasta, shill.

>hur dur killing people with pedal powered masturbation machines is healthy

Fumigation isn’t death by gas. The US was doing the same thing to Mexicans in the 50s when they crossed the border.

I dare you to find ONE person who claims to have "witnessed" the "holocaust" that isn't a paid Jew.

I have dedicated my life to hacking and learning the truth of these mongrels and every time they are either a paid shill or a person that never existed.

Have a relative that claims to have witnessed the holocaust? SSN or gtfo

No Jew reported it.

Catholic, Australian, vanity press published very bad novel, in 2004. Not a Jew, not a Holocaust survivor story.

That you do not know this shows you have not done your fact checking. You are not a serious participant in the discussion

Because wooden doors.

you probly larp about returning the west to christendom but think a bunch of christian german soldiers can just murder kids and not feel bad.

what about anne frank, both a woman and a child, I assume they killed her immediately when she arrived in camp, yes?

It is a movie.
Made by a Jew with an agenda.
It is not a historical record of the events that happened brainlet.

Attached: bait.png (500x501, 80K)

Who would pay him? The Antarctic/ moon base Nazi’s?

SS everywhere, in every corner, with sattelites...
You fucking kike, my commie great grand father escaped 3 times from his camp ypu mongoloid. He was caught back because he was denounced by communists from his union, the CGT. And died the fourth time. In 45. Like most camp casualties.
Thats the difference between you and me kike, i had an actual person of my family dying in a camp, and i say bullshit, because family's stories, and you have none and defend a fiction.
The irony.

>why cant i question

next time fight for free speech you dumb faggot

Wooden doors. A group of people can smash it.

Cremation is used to dispose of already deceased corpses you retard, and how would it stop the Germans killing them? They could easily just shoot them, it’s not like cremation is the only way to kill a Jew you’ll frog eating brainlet.