Hello my friends I am a turkish muslim living in Germany and think that the Qur'an is the word of Allah...

Hello my friends I am a turkish muslim living in Germany and think that the Qur'an is the word of Allah, who sent it to our prophet Muhammed (pbuh).
You should read it. It will lead you to Jannah (paradise).

Attached: koran.jpg (600x398, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghn1ZL0Gg20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mohammad was a pederast autist loser with micropenis and homoerotic ideation.

WHAT DO YOU SAY
YOU WILL BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING BASTARD

I read it. Didn't think much of it

You should. Allah is good and will give you good life if you follow him.

remove kebab

Only weak efeminate men seek a religion that gives them a carte blanche to rape(because they cannot get laid and women despise them)

Have sex, shitskin incel.

FUCK YOU I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU BE PREPARED YOU WILL DIE

I am absolutely terrified, child molester.
Just suicide bomb some rival shitskins already.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghn1ZL0Gg20

YOU BASTARD SON OF A BITCH I WILL KILL YOU I HAVE A KNIFE DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE BITCH ILL CALL 12 COUSINS WHO CUT YOU BASTARD BITCH

You are an incel, I find it hard to take anything you say seriously.

Have sex, with a goat ideally.

MODS HELP PLEASE I REPORTED THIS BITCH PLEASE BAN HIM AND GET HIS ADRESS I WANNA KILL HIM

You mad?

Attached: 1560387281115.jpg (436x436, 26K)

HE INSULTS MY RELIGION THIS IS NOT GOOD I HATE HIM

OH come on what did the goat do to deserve that!

look, the sooner to get over that your religion is just a hijack of Judaism the sooner you will stop taking your self so seriously. You will feel much better honestly. No go masturbate with some pork grease and get all that rage out.

NO I WILL NTO EAT PORK SHUT UP AMERICAN BASTARD THIS IS A SIN AND ALLAH WILL SEND TO YOU HELL FOR THAT YOU WILL BURN

Allah was a charcoal nigger and muhammad was his husband.

I hope I can help you meet God as well.

Attached: 1560450571314.jpg (500x646, 66K)

AND YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE WHO INSULTS THE PROPHET PBUH I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER

I might. Cancer is a white people disease.
You inbred shitskin will most likely die by suicide vest, a bullet to the dome, or congenital disease complications because you a the product of incest.

Allah was also inbred, his whore of a mother made him with her dad. Mohammad later on made a shit-baby that came to be the ancestor of all turks.

Well Cancer has been called the "rich mans" disease. You have to live a good long life to eventually develop cancer. Much of human history (the recorded stuff that is) is just people dying from some plague originating from some sand nigger (like you). Picture related

Attached: 1560399985491.jpg (1024x693, 83K)

This is such a shitty bait and the faggots who took it have the same IQ level as OP.

I have been saging since post 1.
You, on the other hand, have bumped the thread to page 1. Congratz, newfag.

Kebab faggot,go fuck ur cousin or a goat n sheeeit

I constantly get into threads that interestingly bad.

>Quran says Christians should keep the word of the Bible
>sure thing
>bible warns of false prophets who listen to angels
Muhammad BTFO

Hello brother, I'm a fellow muslim as well and I'm in a deep trouble, I hope I may get some advice from you, if prophet PBUH allows. My problem is picrelated. I took my father's Quran to bathroom and it slipped of my hands, now my father will kill me.

Attached: quran.jpg (883x882, 52K)

>Muh ahmed

Attached: Muh-ahmet.png (1034x949, 842K)

I converted to Islam a few years ago, following Alevism teachings.

serb roleplaying as turk

"There is no god but ALLAH, and MOHAMMED is his BOYFRIEND"
kek