Redpill me on life in the UK

Britishbros, is the UK really as bad as Jow Forums makes it out to be?

desu it seems pretty comfy

Attached: Castle-Combe-Cotswolds.jpg (1000x667, 106K)

hijacking this thread to say that you guys literally DON'T WANT to know the stories I have from messaging white single moms on twitter about BBCs and various other extremely twisted subjects when $$$ comes into play, even small amounts like the prospect of $5. If i made a thread about it it gets deleted, ive tried.

Attached: stupidhot.jpg (900x1200, 135K)

Live in the countryside or a nice city like Winchester, Bath, Edinburgh or Durham and it's perfect.

make a pdf

>Bath
Absolutely comfy there, I wish there were more people under the age of 50 though. Edinburgh seems really nice if you can handle never seeing the sun again. I never realized just how cloudy all of Europe is until I checked and saw that even the cloudy places here have like 50% more hours of sunlight than much of Western Europe.

faggot sage

The cities are truly dystopian, as are some of the "enriched" towns. If you go into non-vibrant towns or into the countryside it's nice.

There's an additional problem though: the British government has jurisdiction there too. Our government is suffocatingly authoritarian, especially against the white working class. We are surveilled every moment of our lives and have no ability to speak freely or own any effective firearms. It means we are at the mercy of an increasingly anti-white and leftist government (even the conservatives). That would be tolerable if there were any sign of resistance in the average person on the street, but there just isn't. People have the mindset of medieval serfs, accepting gradual declines in their freedom, privacy and quality of life. They still seem to trust the government and instinctively hate people they are supposed to (Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage, even Sarg'n). It's actually very humiliating and depressing. I'm working on an exit plan - looking at either the Czech Republic or Ukraine currently.

Attached: 1536723444516.png (1317x977, 1.32M)

britain is for faggots if you have any dignity get out now

Here’s a handy guide
Red: Paki’s and niggers
Orange: cucks
Blue: Actual England

Attached: 06A9C870-56F9-471D-B750-DC8ED8F89B9F.png (1280x1066, 566K)

If you can find a way to make a decent living (£60K+ north, £80k+ south) without living in a city then it's comfy as fuck. If not you either live in hell in a city or on bennies outside of one.

I, like many others, spend roughly 4 hours a day commuting(with 8.5 hours in the office) to give my family that comfy life. Which is its own hell.

Once you get out the big cities its ok. Case in point...

Attached: Another victim.jpg (660x1477, 196K)

>“Extracted”
Wh..where was it

Cloud is comfy.

Attached: polstats.png (576x864, 23K)

those houses are probably £900,000 in an area where the average wage is £20k a year but they are nice villages full of people who put on fundraisers to bring in more refugees to the council estate because they don't give a fuck about the other 97% of the country. The towns are much better than the cities as long as you earn a good wage (otherwise your best chance to make money is drug dealing), but then I grew up in the countryside so always hated cities

>1 post by this id

Meh
Nothing of value appears to have been lost

Recognized faggot island

Its the shire ofc it’s comfy, its just that orcs have built some strongholds in parts of the major cities and London is basically mordor

I live in the SW in the biggest city there, city centre is full of nigs, especially somalians who are a problem. Outside of it and where I’m from it’s 89% white but slowly dropping, plus these whites here are dole scrounging scum.

I think there are a lot less here compared to LDN and the norf though, Cornwall or rural Warwickshire villages are comfy tier, 97% white

It's worse. The UK government just finished a study that showed a rape rate for native British women of 47%. That means if you have a white female relative in Britain she has a 47% chance of getting raped, that number goes up to 68% in London. It's insane but it's even worse in some other places in Europe. Native Swedish women have an 82% chance of getting raped in their home country, that number was like

i witnessed an honour wedgie

already on it... being a degenerate here in greece is exhausting... damn it.

The 2021 results are going to make us all suicidal.

the most disordered place i have ever come across. there must five just men left in the entire place, if that. People are brutal and brutalised. Whores, deranged, cucked, violent, unhappy.

It fucking sucks, literal police state.

It's why I want to quit my job and go back to being an autistic NEET. Life was much happier then.

Attached: 1381268267675.png (300x300, 148K)

The only "people" stupid enough to take that bait will be fellow mutts lol

Attached: 1560323769984.png (431x518, 60K)

Most of UK is not as bad as Toronto, but when somewhere is bad, its really bad, and where it isn't they want it to be.

Attached: MX0QZQGCL2VYMNOSBBB5.jpg (750x517, 172K)

There’s a map that shows the percent of foreigners across the nation, it looks just like metastasising cancer.
Basically, live outside of London and Manchester and you’ll likely be comfy.
If you have the money for the Cotswolds of the Isle of Wight, you’ll be absolutely peak comf. Nowhere else on Earth can compare to living in a village of your own people that has existed since long before records began.

Depends on where you live me lad. STAY OUT OF LONDON!

I guess the truth hurts, Muhammed.

>photo taken on St Peter's Street, Maidstone, Kent
>demographics are overwhelmingly British and about 1% Muslim

Imagine my shock.

the countryside is the most beautiful anywhere. The villages are incomparable. But the people are completely screwed. In the end THAT is where we live.

Bristol?

rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
nawawalo po ako!

countryside from entire island is great, though leftists lay their eggs including there, big cities are a deppresive hellhole.

Attached: life is great.jpg (612x612, 164K)

>Winchester
Sounds like a perfect place to wait for all this to blow over.

Attached: download.png (495x567, 280K)

On Average it rains 240 days of the year. Oceanic climate Island Nation.

>Jemima Brown with son Laurie Stephenson, and their homemade banner
literally walking memes of upper middle class do-goods. this is the biggest redpill, these people are real, they decide elections and Europe is infested with them

Attached: LSW9R2YWT5QQLIYPX2C3.jpg (750x485, 182K)

>fuckingniggers.jpg
that story got memoryholed fast!

>spend roughly 4 hours a day commuting
used to that, oxford to london! not anymore tho

I bet you can guess the demographics of Canterbury too.

This

Attached: 1559937530244.jpg (750x729, 68K)

Let's say I went to the U.K. to stir up racial troubles, would I be convicted and forced to serve time in the U.K. or would I just simply be deported and perma-banned?

Attached: 1_U8PwWK2Ksa5AjG2uX1TGvw.png (762x529, 202K)

I live about 25min from southampton in the new forest. Nothing but the elderly and a few paki run shops. Not too bad on the immigrant scale

>a few paki run shops
too fucking many already then

Well they banned Lauren Southern for less than that, so i guess you wouldn't do jail time, but it would be the last time you went to Britain.

Attached: Screen shot 2019-06-13 at 20.50.31.png (801x626, 343K)

useful , nice one

kek, maybe

LOL that's it? This is worth it. Very much worth it....hmmm If I ever want to see a lot of Arabs again, I would just visit Dubai or something.

Attached: 1553705653321.jpg (633x634, 107K)

To be honest, theyre better than the amount of sodding charity shops

Yellow? Are you telling me there are no blue areas in Scotland?

southampton it self acutally stinks of piss. Last time I went there, there was a gathering of people living in a multistorey carpark, the entire level was a toilet. I go outside thinking I'll get fresh air and walk down the park, and somehow the stench is even worse

winchester is full unfortunately.

Attached: England.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

It's a shame. Could be nice but it's full of scummy people even when you ignore the immigrants.

The English countryside is the best
They appear to be dumping Romanian gypsies on mass near me makes the rest seem integrated

The truth of it is, it depends entirely on where you are. The bigger the city the more "diversity" and the more crime, the more ghetto like racial separation and generally the less whites around. The worst of this is London. There's a handful of cities which are not as bad as London that are still pretty bad, but if you can aim for a city at about 200k people that has some history to it, like Norwich or York then that's a great balance, almost completely white, low crime, history and culture and british values but all the mod cons of a city (malls, cinema, pools, whatever)

Next best past that is larger towns of which there's 1000's of around the UK and then past that large villages etc. It tends to get way more comfy the smaller you go until you're in small villages of maybe 100 people where its 100% white and british values reign.

The best balance is to work in a small city like Norwich where I work but live in the surrounding villages and just drive in to work, that's an incredibly comfy lifestyle. It's more conservative in the rural areas.

Just keep in mind the overwhelming majority of non whites are in london and most of the rest that aren't in London are in the next few biggest cities.

This

t. Edinburger that has visited Bath and Winchester and all over the countryside

Edinburgh is alright. Shitloads of Chinese students though, but they are pretty polite decent people for the most part.

Probably just get deported desu

sauce

do you even know where the border is?
There is one massive blue one just above it.

It looks pretty fun, innit?

Attached: 5540BD74-3258-4694-940E-F159FBA4E49B.jpg (939x641, 135K)

Its a big place, unironically

I recommend the south coast, Cornwall and Devon if you want to see really nice part of England for a summer holiday.

In the major cities, it's bad. In the Midlands, it's also very bad. But once you get North of, say, Nottingham, and into the South West, it's still very comfy. North West England - around Cumbria - is beautiful, and York itself in the North West is like a Ye Olde English town.

But everything you hear about London is true. Stay away from it, it's hell on earth outside the City of Westminster (which is ZOG Diaspora HQ).

> and York itself in the North West
North East sorry, I apologise to York residents who I confused temporarily with Lancastrians, I'm sure someone will chew my bollocks off for this.

Im coming in a few weeks.. My friend that lived there told me to jsut stay to the north fo the Thames in London... I going to try to stay in the rich neighborhoods like Knightsbridge.. We going to see a show in Oxford Circus(is this still good to go? Can you give me an expanded list?

no fuck off, sick of Euro cunts inviting each other over and not leaving.

I'm Canadian

don't go south of the river.. lots of niggers

Any spots I should defcheck out? Last time I was there was 20 years ago when I was 13 and it was the first time I saw arabs.. Group of Saudis wearing sheets, I was like, wtf, why are these people allowed to be here?

Take Durham off your list. I don't want any foreign scum shitting up my hometown, thanks

>Knightsbridge
To be honest user. Knightsbridge is a bit soulless for me. It's a rich area and is therefore full of Arabs and Russians.
>Oxford Circus
Anywhere in that part of town will be very touristy and just busy in general. So, you will run into people from all over the world. It's pretty safe though. Just be careful with your bags as there are bag thieves and the like and you may encounter a few beggars.

What kind of place do you want to stay in? Comfy pubs, nightlife, distance from the centre? If you give me an idea of what you are after and what you will be doing I can help. Also, will you be heading out at night? What kind of nightlife do you want?

Attached: white british map.png (2424x2480, 1.72M)

This.

London is basically a foreign country at this point - it's less than 50% British now. A city state ruling an empire that just happens to be contiguous with it. The best you can say about it is that no single ethnicity dominates it enough to control it, and the insane property prices have forced most of the dangerous ones into their own ghettos or out to the periphery. Most of the murders happen within their communities, and only occasionally spill out onto the general population. London is the city of oligarchs, not jihadis or gangbangers - if you live in London your life is probably far more affected by the Russians, Saudis and Chinese driving up prices than it is by the non-white underclass.

After that you have the big northern cities like Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, etc. They're the dystopia Jow Forums is always ranting about - a big Muslim community that has taken control of large areas of the city and have turned them into Little Pakistan. Even there, however, white British still outnumber Muslims 2:1, and while you wouldn't want to try living in a Muslim neighbourhood, the idea that simply walking into one is dangerous is exaggerated. The majority of Muslims might be bigots, but they aren't fanatics; they talk shit about white people but they're generally law abiding and are more concerted with getting their kids into dental school than conquering the infidels.

Then you've got the rest of the country. There are plenty of medium sized cities that are still 80-90% British. Up north you've got Nottingham and York. Down south, Southhampton, Portsmouth and their suburbs are basically one contiguous city with a population of 1.5 million that's >90% British. Wales is overwhelmingly British, as is Northern Ireland. The southwest and the northeast are almost totally British. Anywhere with a population of less than 50k is likely to be 90% British, even 99% once you get into the smaller towns and villages.

Attached: 1559310034058.png (593x550, 428K)

Want to just stay in the nicest areas I guess and also if there is any particular sights you think I should see.

For nightlife we would want to go to the biggest EDM club you guys have. Also if you know any cocktail bars that make really crazy shit like smoking and flaming drinks with crazy ingreients

Also if there are any spots for food that you think are exceptional. Doesn't matter what kind, Japanese, Italian, some place that has the best fish an chips, whatever..

Maybe London /Birmingham/Manchester. I live in one of the smaller cities (Sunderland) and it idn't dystopian. Are you sure you know what dystopian means ?

Absolute bullshit map. I live in the north east 'Sunderland' and we have a relatively low amount of ethnic groups as the country goes.

>he thinks there are pakis and niggers in Cumbria

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

London 55 % Ethnic
Sunderland 4% Ethnic yet you've got me in the same colour ?

What a spastic ......

Pack your shit Jow Forums. We're going to Winchester.

A great breakdown, agree with all of this. Except I'd say that the % white as you move into towns and villages approaches 99% fast than you imply. I don't think there's many towns that are as much as 10% non white, maybe a few around the outskirts of london, these are the overspill towns where people who work in London commute from.

We risked that in Norwich but a 2hr train commute is too much for most so we've mostly avoided it.

Noooo The SE of England is full of nasty horrid indigenous White people. Fuck off somewhere else burger, pref Scotland or Ireland.

Major cities yes
Some norf post industrial shit hole towns yes
Everywhere else no it's great

again you've got the whole north east as the heaviest concentration of ethnics ???? ...

Again ... it's 4-5% in North East ... 55% ethnic in London, how can they be the same ya fuckin' cretin ???? ;-)

>tfw actual England
Feels good. For now.

move to the valleys of wales... nog count = very minimal, paki count = containable

Attached: rear_view.jpg (529x480, 94K)

>white single moms
>bbc.
Makes sense. Its sour grapes and the fox meme.
Also kill them and then yourself.

you didn't even check it did you ? ...just found a random map on Joogle ... had a 'Tommy Tank' then rabidly whacked it on the chan thinking you were going to win a hat trick of internets today.

Oh and I almost forgot.
>Canadian women are whores for money.
There.

... containble until their exponential breeding pisses on your chips ?

Get out of the cities and it's comfy, beautiful green land

Fuck you souf scum, Edinburgh and North Scotland are last bastions of whiteness on your cuck island.
(ok, Sommerset gets a pass too)

Attached: 1522674505781.jpg (213x237, 16K)

son I am disappoint

yes it's horrible don't come here

Attached: 1463498206179.jpg (245x389, 33K)

>tfw tourists mostly only visit London and Edinburgh
>tfw tourists occasionally check out a list of major UK cities to see where might be worth visiting
>tfw the biggest cities are Glasgow, Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool
>tfw these were all irrelevant until industrialisation and thus totally devoid of history or sights
>tfw this gives foreigners a dreadful impression of the country and they never return
>tfw this leaves the nice cities and towns and villages and hamlets to the natives

Attached: pleasing, yes.png (1275x699, 1.18M)

Meme answers.

>It looks pretty fun, innit?
Some one who can use innit correctly?
Colour me shocked, lads.