ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

POTATO FAGS AND BRITBONGS GET IN HERE

For years now we've been edging closer and closer to living in a dystopian society and in the last year I think it's safe to say Britain has crossed into it with Ireland not too far behind.

I've seen tons and tons of threads talking about how corrupt both our governments are yet no ones done a single thing about it, if the youths can organise a bullshit protest about the temperature changing why can't we make one about something that actually matters which is getting theses decrepit old kikes out of power.

Even if it's just to make a image or video showing how messed up things are for the normies to share or anything other than just bitching about it online.

Despite how little the mainstream media isn't covering the yellow vest protests it is having a impact over there, we need to do the same.

Attached: 0ecc6aea677f2ee2317b5dfc9997b9ca.jpg (680x334, 36K)

Have a bump O'Hara

I'll bump ya. Do u guys need any guns over there?

Attached: G_IRA.jpg (955x960, 153K)

I'd actually be down to throw on a yellow vest and fuck shit up in the unlikely event this takes off, best of luck with getting the ball rolling user I hope for all our sakes something happens soon

Based Paddy.
Where could we even organise such protests though? It's a small start but to spitball ideas how about "Rise Britannia" as a sort of rallying cry?
Anybody have a discord/kik group or anything we can organize in?

I made a temporary one on the off chance the thread takes off.

discord/./gg /TxuNhM

I'll check it out

Attached: depositphotos_68644167-stock-photo-italian-chef.jpg (682x1023, 61K)

In this thread the 77th honeypot glows and glows and glows.

The Yellow Vest phenomenon is a purely French one, and any other country which does not demand law-mandated yellow vests to be owned by every car owner is just cringeworthy LARPing.

You know you might be joking but it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they monitor threads like this with how much of a big brother state they've become

Attached: xrxarmy2905.jpg (968x645, 74K)

yes please (in minecraft)

>why can't we make one about something that actually matters
>because media will be silent
>gouverment will send in agent provocateurs
>movement dies silent under the bates of cops

...there is no peaceful/legal way to handle serious issues, sad but true!

Attached: 1417872864001.jpg (940x529, 64K)

Bump

You underestimate normies.

All you need is one well produced video shared around social media and they'll eat that shit up even without the main stream media there to cover it.

Just think back to KONY2012 or anything like that.

>All you need is one well produced video shared around social media...

...ok, why not produce this magical video and and all the shit in the world vanish? changes only happens under great pressure and not with 'like' buttons on some jewish website.

Attached: 1541732444157.jpg (1020x1024, 83K)

Again true, but it's a start.

Most normies have been brainwashed into thinking people that think rationally are part of some "extreme right wing racist group" and that even questioning their own beliefs makes it that they side with racist homophobes.

It's clever on the medias part though and they've been doing it since the invention of propaganda.

You think that the government played a part in the attack on the twin towers? Only deranged man baby conspiracy theorists think that way, you don't want to be like those do you?

and then they continue believing the mainstream lies as to not be part of a group that they've been told most of society looks at in a negative light.

The same is being done now with the "Radical right" label.

... i know what you mean, but that doesnt matter. while the euroelection some weeks ago a german youtuber published a video on youtube with fucktons of viewers, likers and shit. cdu fucked hard up in the election because of it, with the result that such videos will not be allowed in the future just to protect the leading class ... all this deleting mechanism in the social media wasnt istanlled for some extremist wirdos, it was isntalled just right the fuck for such normie publisher who break out of the line ... the next time such videos vanish before they gain any momentum, and noone will say/do anything.

...the people are eloys!

When Grenfell Tower burned a couple of years ago and it became apparent it was stuffed to the rafters with immigrants both legal and illegal with hardly a Brit in site it created a bit of a stir amongst people I know who are "normies2. Keep the redpills coming.

Well something has to happen soon as things only seem to be getting worse.

I personally think America would be the best place for the revolution to start as they have the ability to arm themselves so they would actually have the power to overthrow their government.

Attached: frog-in-a-boiling-pot.jpg (600x414, 55K)

do it, just do it

>KONY2012

This.
I came here to say this.

Now I must return to the other place.