OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 8D6C6D77-C0D6-4FE9-B234-D4D9C56549DA.jpg (1125x1638, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWuPPMTiuRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now THIS is MAGA country.

Bussy smollett

SAD!

Attached: 1560078913851.jpg (720x619, 41K)

If they would have just paid him more none of this would have happened.
I blame Empire for the hate crime Jussie was the victim to.

Gay tupac strikes again

>producers are turncoats that spew hypocritical shit on the social networks to appease the current ideological trend, only to reject it when the wind changes

Well colour me surprised

we did it lads, we Made America Great Again

Attached: 1553623551994.jpg (1242x1192, 469K)

He dindu nuffin

i literally never even heard of that show

Jussie Smollett brought so much destruction to the left with his lies, lol.

It brings joy to my heart. Thank you Smollett!

You'd almost think he was /our guy/ with how much he fucked them.

How the fuck did ANYONE believe him to begin with?
The whole story was so obviously fucking fake.
I think that's what really makes me hate this asshole; knowing how easy it is to make up a believable hatecrime and then seeing him try to pass of this fucking bullshit. Is he retarded or did he just hope everybody else was?

It's like a five-year-old who broke something trying to explain to you that actually a bear came into the house and did it and he bravely scared it away. Except when it's a kid it's kind of adorable. Goddamn

you guys ever notice that these retarded communists and jews who lie and stage shit all have the same aura, or is it just me?

i look at photos of jussie smollett and to me he basically looks just like john brennan, benjamin netanyahu, hillary clinton or jordan peterson.

maybe "fucking guilty" and certain types of brainwashing and belief systems give off similar visual cues, idk.

>gay tupac
A bit redundant.

Didn't they give him his job back? Kek

I've definitely noticed that. You can almost read people just by looking at them.

THE NIGGER SHOW GOT NIGGERED

TOP KEKS.

Attached: 1519494544987s.jpg (250x140, 3K)

hes got that really smug attitude.

>1 post by this id

same reason they believed (and still believe) Nick Sandmann tried to murder an Indian with an assault smirk.

Attached: 1554826855227.jpg (640x734, 210K)

can I get a QR on whether Kim Foxx will face any kind of censure for her actions?

Based and redpilled

>OH NO NO NO

Q: The reporting that’s emerged about the Jussie Smollett case suggests that he faked a racist, homophobic mugging in order to get paid more money on Empire. You initially publicly supported his story. Are you embarrassed?

A: I’m beyond embarrassed. I think that when it happened, I had a flash of me running from bullies. I had a flash of my whole life, of my childhood, my youth, getting beaten.

Q: Knowing Jussie, would you have suspected this from him, or did this come out of the blue?

A: Blue. Blue.

Q: It’s got to feel like a huge betrayal.

A: If it turned out that he did it, was guilty, and all of it’s accurate.

Q: Wait, there’s really doubt in your mind that he didn’t make the whole thing up?

A: Of course, there’s some doubt. I’m telling you that because I love him so much. That’s the torture that I’m in right now, because it’s literally if it were to happen to your son and your child, how would you feel? You would feel, Please, God, please let there be that glimmer of hope that there is some truth in this story. That’s why it’s been so painful. It was a flood of pain.

Q: You are a showman and a provocateur. A friend of mine remarked that she’d never heard of Smollett and all of a sudden he was the most famous guy in America.

A: What do you make of that? Think about it. If he didn’t do it, he’d be Martin Luther King right now. He’d be some sort of god.

Q: You mean if he’d gotten away with it? I wondered if any part of you, as a showman, thought, Hats off to this guy for making himself a household name.

A: Yeah. Kudos. Yeah.

Attached: yall.png (764x517, 571K)

they pretty literally spew their every thought out in order to virtue signal, you don't even need psychic superpowers to read their minds, just functioning ears and a link to their Twitter

doesn't blame jussie for the cancellation

listen and believe mentality

>1 post by this id

This based (((fag nigger)))

Attached: 86DF30B7-C955-4CD5-A9D2-B89C95DE9020.jpg (416x639, 118K)

true, but its kind of amazing how they all end up sort of looking alike

Yeah, but it helps to avoid them before they open their big stupid mouths.

“The cast of TV’s “Empire” are begging for Jussie Smollett to be allowed on the show’s next season, claiming the disgraced actor is innocent and “filled with integrity.”

In a letter to Fox Entertainment, stars including Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard say they trust charges against Smollett were dropped because allegations that he staged a hate attack against himself for personal gain couldn’t be proven.“

Honk

The latest trend in the US like this last decade or so is hating and wanting to kill whiteys, especially white males.Even white females hate their men.

>When Vulture asked if Daniels believed the Smollett scandal played a part in the show being canceled, he answered without hesitation: "Certainly, that played a major part."
>Of course, Smollett's eventual expulsion from "Empire" did not come easy and undoubtedly caused stark division among the show's creative talent. For instance, even as the Chicago police presented overwhelming evidence that Smollett staged a hate crime against himself, the show's stars, including Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson, supported him.
>"Together, as a united front, we stand with Jussie Smollett and ask that our co-star, brother and friend be brought back for our sixth season of 'Empire,'" the actors said in a statement.

>the empire has been cancelled
youtube.com/watch?v=LWuPPMTiuRw

Attached: mushroom.png (657x369, 462K)

even they can't tell themselves apart

Attached: Hipster Look.png (520x731, 103K)

>doesn't blame jussie for the cancellation
>if Daniels believed the Smollett scandal played a part in the show being canceled
>played a major part

repeat
>doesn't blame jussie for the cancellation

Who fucking cares about that garbage soap opera?

incidentally, the reason for this is the anonymizing effect of facial hair, as has been known since Mohammed first weaponized anonymity in the 8th century AD.

>men must all have beards
>women must all have their faces hidden by veils
>this is the uniform of jihad, allahu akhbar

>niggers ruin everything they touch, film at 11
Honestly, is anyone really surprised

Why was it cancelled?

Look at the cope fucking retardation cognitive dissonance on this idiot

Sounds like he doesnt want to blame jussie because he liked him, I can sympathize but we all know jussie played them just like he played the black community.

>jordan peterson.

What happened there ?

learn to english. "played a part" "played a major part" = Smollett owns a percentage of the blame, Smollett is being partly blamed. The other part of the blame is probably the cast who wouldn't disavow Smollett which is also Smolletts fault for insisting innocence.

Its almost as if we knew for millenia how to get the measure of a man by just gazing into his eyes.
That is why I reject 99% of that SJW shit wholesale. The people espousing it, when you look into their eyes, their souls... you find a void.
I'm not aligning my views with theirs in any way. In fact, it makes me instinctually move away from their ideology. Hate right wing ideology all you want, it is all about preservation of the self and the community.

>If he didn’t do it, he’d be Martin Luther King right now. He’d be some sort of god

>gets barely beaten and naughty words yelled at him
>Propaganda Media jumps to interview him to fan the racial tension flames and their "Fuck whitey and fuck Trump' crusade
>yes, that's it, look right into the camera and cry for us you nigjew fag
>is now new King nig God

>FBI drops evidence King was a rapist and a hedonist

>If they would have just paid him more none of this would have happened

I agree with you user... They should pay the gay black man like he's a heterosexual white man or he would be forced to fabricate a fake hate crime for attention. FUCK WHITIE!!!

I was watching an Alien movie and recognized him. Of course they had the nigger/jew race mixing with a white female (now that had to be some acting on his part). I like the way the alien killed him. I'm surprised some user hasn't made a gif from it.

you dolts seem to have issue with words.

the dude BELIEVING that the NETWORK decided to cancel the show due to the smollett scandal is very far from the dude blaming smollett for the cancellation.

let me try it another way if you're still overpowered by your doltness

you'd be looking for the dude to say, "jussie fucked us and got us cancelled" in order to contend he blames jussie.

haha these sjws destroy themselves

Attached: 55148C40-FCCD-4886-9B71-2AF80F8CEA55.gif (500x359, 206K)

kek - just thinking about how cartman explains to his mom how he got a picture of butters' wiener in his mouth.

It doesn't matter, none of it matters, because everything that is hurtful to the left gets memory holed, so everyday is a new shitshow which shadows the last, over and over again.
America has become complacent and numb, commodity and TV stupidization has taken away this country's soul.

love when that smug shit comes back around

Attached: smug no more.jpg (1552x791, 122K)

this has got to be bait

Is blackish still on tv? Only one more nigger show to be axed.

One doesn't make claims of opinion without BELIEVING said claim.
If he said it, there was a reason he said it.

>I strongly believe our show got cancelled because the network isn't happy with what you did
>That totally doesn't mean I believe this happened because of you!
2/10 made me reply

Attached: 54736528672w34564357.png (633x633, 261K)

>If he didn’t do it, he’d be Martin Luther King right now
kek, the absolute state of the deluded left

God I hate these people.

Attached: Funnier.png (402x617, 315K)

Only niggers watched it

>a literal nigger kike
The most disgusting of mixes

What I don't get is why Harris and Booker didn't get their pet kike nigger faggot a better script. They were banking on this being believed and making a huge anti white anti Trump scandal that they could race bait a campaign for the president on. Now all it takes is one leak from the investigation and they are fucked.

Attached: 1558567360493.png (1233x1586, 443K)

Not only that but think about what he would have done if there had been two white men in the area at the time of his story. He would have destroyed their lives and tried to get them thrown in jail.

Attached: 1523913883766m.jpg (1024x645, 139K)

I remember looking up spending for this period before. IIRC we still spent a larger percentage of taxpayer dollars feeding fat negresses than we gave to NASA then too.

Even when the jews first started selling niggers in the US they were worthless. They weren't even worth the money spent on them as farm equipment.

The "as you goes kill my character, i will gonna kill your serie" look

Notice how there's still not an iota of shame in this smug faggot's face yet. He's still got that aloof highbrow "I've got friends in high places" expression.

Underrated.

Attached: B3722698-AF76-402F-94B0-621446F6C42B.jpg (377x348, 187K)