Male Chick Holocaust

>A top German court has ruled that it is still lawful for poultry and egg producers to kill unwanted male chicks. The ruling, by Germany's Federal Administrative Court on Thursday, backs companies on a temporary basis until an alternative can be found. Mass-culling of male chicks is common practice in industrialised farming around the world. After being sexed, billions of the baby birds are killed shortly after
birth - usually by grinding or gassing. Officials say this means about 45 million male chicks die every year in Germany alone.

Why aren’t you veggie/vegan yet? How can you let this happen to God’s innocent creatures? Uncle Adi is turning in his grave,

Attached: 1332D65B-226D-4F0F-8812-448EB0518E26.jpg (500x500, 32K)

i unironically feed them to my cats

theyre very cheap. and the cats love em

Barbarian

U mad?

Attached: 1487202883594.png (880x882, 226K)

well- they're not killed FOR my cats is how i look at it. pretty little things.

you can also feed them to horses or deer, which will gladly eat injured or young birds.

>How can you let this happen to God’s innocent creatures?
How can god? 96% of everything that ever lived on this Earth was eaten alive by some other thing. This is the design, blame the designer

>sexed
>not gendered

Based industrial slaughter.

Die at 1 day old and turn into dog food or die at 30 days old and turn into my dinner. Who fucking cares.

I'd rather not look 70 years old when I am 40

Attached: 978235328.png (808x745, 778K)

For once I’m on the side of the NEETs

Incels are next

I didn't know that. Is that a hard-pushed horse? aren't they herbivores? anything will eat anythig if it comes to that.

I demand male chick rights now.

>1 post by this ID
Vegans are cucks and become mentally ill from lack of nutrients. Like you.

This is unconscionable!

>Why aren’t you veggie/vegan yet?
Because I enjoy the thought of living past 45

Missing out. Feed them back to the chickens and they grow faster.
Kill them first.

I saw my grandparents killing grown chicken and roosters without even flinching when I was a teenager, but they never killed the little chicks. They're so cute. Plus, the makes fight each other, and some do die. Feed them until they are somewhat adults then eat them. Not the little chicks though. They are seriously kawaii

no, most ungulates (deer horses, etc) are opportunistic carnivores. Dear are particularly bad as the need tons of calcium for growing antlers every year and will eagerly munch on any source they find. in particular chick that have fallen out of nests.

They make tranny chickens in the womb, the same as humans. I don't think they can lay eggs though. But you can eat them. Lol!

>Then God blessed them, and God said to them,“Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth andsubdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing thatmoves on the earth.”