I am going to put truck drivers out of business

I am running a startup in AI that deals with self-driving automated trucks. We work directly with Google/Waymo. We are moving to trucks in about 6 months (undisclosed) for general testing.

We recently just hired some methed-up toothless truck drivers as contracts. I legit laugh my ass off when they come in with plaid t-shirts (it's a company retards, not a farmers market haha). They all looked like they hadn't slept at all and looked so messed up. I asked them to drive some cargo around and the stupid retards couldn't even get the beta test right. Anyways, we got these low IQ apes working properly. We are now hammering out the first beta tests and plan on putting them all out of work. They have zero idea what is coming and I celebrate with glee when I know these hazardous men will no longer terrorize our roads. I tell them they are safe on the job though, but I am working extra hard to put them out of business! I give them free lattes and kale as a gift but they don't seem to like it much. Oh well - they will be fired soon.

What is pols opinion on self driving trucks?

Attached: trucker.jpg (500x334, 21K)

You posted the exact same shit a few weeks ago. Meme-Flag Faggot.
SAGE

Faglord

Based and redpilled
Truckers are only needed because governments fuck railways
Low skilled niggers you can all burn in hell

this is just gay pasta from a larper last week
SAGED

Can you get the self-driving truck to drive up your LARPing faggot ass?

Try every day all week. In one he even admitted it was a larp.

>1 post by this id

I have just returned from the U.S. where my employer has been working in conjunction with a major tech company, to automate truck navigation systems.

Initially the technology will take the form of driver aids but ultimately the plan is to terminate the employment of professional truck drivers and make the truck safe enough to be driven by any "minimum wage" human. The cost savings will be passed on to customers and shareholders.

At the test facility we contractually employed local truck drivers to test the semi-automated driver safety aids. These people were quite unpleasant to deal with and I derived no small amount of satisfaction from the fact that in just a matter of years they will be unemployed. Drivers like this are a pain for employers to deal with - argumentative, untidy, and poor time keepers.

To be frank many of them looked like slobs and I had to stifle a chuckle at the sight of them waddling in to the facility with their dirty trucker hats. They were more concerned with the location of the local McDonalds than focused on the task at hand. I was charm personified and kept my thoughts to myself. Predictably, their political opinions were highly ignorant like many blue collar workers.

The R&D team couldn't wait to see the back of these uncouth apes and now that we have their feedback, future interactions with such individuals will be kept to a minimum. There will be a big announcement from this Silicon Valley corporation and related government agencies very soon.

I am not larping. Our startup is actively working with Amazon and Amazon plans to become fully automated within 5 years.

A truck driver came into the office yesterday and started talking to me. He started crying like a bitch and saying "I'm not sure if I need to look for a new career or not in about 10 years". Haha. I told him "Nah, you're good man, AI ain't happening." I fucking lied right to his face on purpose because I want him to feel safe, just so he loses his job and is shit out of luck like the idiot he is. Mother fucker has 10 years to find a new career - I don't feel sorry for him. He can fuck right off. Fuck him. Stupid idiot. But I make sure to tell all the truckers that they are all safe and everything is going to be alright.

I legit enjoy seeing truckers get shitcanned and lose their jobs. They are a dangerous hazard to the streets and their meth-binges have destroyed too many lives. Either way, our startup is doing just fine and our Amazon contract works just fine. I just have one thing to say:

Truckers - you better get your lazy asses to start coding.

theres a lot of former lawyers, sales people, military, and even those with masters and phds, that get into trucking. Are there methed up retards? yes, but its a job that pays pretty well and where you don't have to deal with people for the most part.

Who is responsible when your truck chooses to run over a bunch of school children?

You will fail pussy

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-140937.png (1080x1920, 1.05M)

You are larping you posted this pasta a few days ago

Even though OP is a larping faggot, what he's talking about will definitely happen within five years, it's just the logical step.
Fucking Tesla even showed off an electric truck that supposedly can haul more weight than a diesel truck- how hard would it be for them to put self driving into those?
Very soon, over 10 million american men will be unemployed, and that's going to be a major fucking problem.
Might even be one of the catalysts for the civil war.

Attached: 1514665361698.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

Autimating shilling will lower the costs of everything a fair bit and make shipping a more available service to smaller businesses.

@216204817
>memeflaggot

^This. I'm the user who called him out in that thread as I actually work in the industry and know the heads of various groups/companies working on this tech. At that point and detailing how he was full of shit, he admitted it was LARP and claimed he does it because brainlets on /pol and /g fall for it. I can hit the archives and find the post if need be.
Grow up kid. meme learning wont solve self driving cars.

Attached: 777.jpg (290x265, 31K)

This larp thread again..

gay copypasta

Attached: gr_prius_prime.png (1494x530, 642K)

Out of work truck drivers will take them out with IEDs.

you claimed yesterday that you were larping

Trying too hard/10

>memeflag = jew
faggot
sage

I can't wait for all these unruly blue collar apes to be put out of work. The future of the economy is professionalism and lack of confrontation. These oafs can keep their small minded views to themselves - lack of qualifications is not an excuse to speak "common sense".

shit thread
kys

this.

>14▶
>I can't wait for all these unruly blue collar apes to be put out of work

And I can't wait for them to start taking out these cars with IEDS

Shipping not shilling

Someone else did. Needless to say, this guy is right >Very soon, over 10 million american men will be unemployed, and that's going to be a major fucking problem.
That's only the truck drivers (the 3M drivers, the gas stations and small towns/hotels feeding off the income of truckers, and more).

That's not taking in account millions of retail and food workers who will also be laid off.

What can you do? Learn to code, no joke. Silicon Valley is desperate for talent, you'll get a job even with a gay 2-month coding course certificate. Word on the street is coding's going to be the new blue collar job, code monkeys will be the equivalent of truckers and retail workers today. If not, you can always count on your Yang bucks.

predictive programming jew

no we don't, we don't need any more shitty karly koders.

fag wait at least a week to post the same damn larp you are so fucking dumb

Attached: 1559150040989.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

>What can you do?
Since you seem to agree with me, I'll tell you what people will do in response to this.
50 year old high-school dropouts whose only skill is spinning a wheel are not going to learn to code- if you earnestly think that's a solution then you're brain dead.
What these men will do is respond with the only means left to them, violence. They'll do like says and destroy the trucks, take the contents and cost companies millions.
They'll arm themselves and demand legislation to ban these machines, only to get attacked by the National Guard.
This is the beginning of a nasty conflict, and it will be nasty.
There is literally not a thing in the world more dangerous than a white man with nothing to lose.

IQ
>Brazil = 87

Attached: 1559258054689.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

It would offer great possibilities for criminals to do a hostile takeover with no witnesses.

If his flag is yellow and black, he's wack.

Self driving trucks = Hijacker's utopia.
Niggers are gonna love it.

Can you stop a self driving vehicle by forming a line of people in its path? And when it stops if you encircle it will it be unable to move so you can unload it at your leisure? Or will they program them to have hijacking awareness and plow down people in those situations?

>And when it stops if you encircle it will it be unable to move so you can unload it at your leisure?
That's actually fucking brilliant user.

Sure, it is relatively easy for a trained person to drive a semi, while on dry, summer roads, with no load. Could a computer do it? Maybe, let's increase the issues.

Do a mountain pass, in the snow, slush, rain, with traffic with a load shifting the centre of gravity of the vehicle as you drop thousands of feet over a changing terrain, slush kicking up crazy morons blowing by in their 4x4s.

AI is a long, long way from doing that nor is it a desirable thing.

If you actually have an idea about the problems of driving roads like that, then is what i would recommend that you do if you actually wanted to solve problems, on said roads would be to increase the information available to driver as an update so they don't have to listen to the radio so much.

This thread again?

my opinion is that you are full of shit

You still salty I'm banging your whore of a wife?

t. high on life and meth trucker who's fucking your wife when in town

You are going to contribute to the mobs who will guillotine you and your family. You deserve it. Sage