Justice for Brandon Webber

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/13/memphis-shooting-brandon-webber-us-marshals-service-protests/

> a statement released early Thursday, Strickland said that at least 24 officers and deputies were injured, with six taken to the hospital for treatment. He added that two journalists were also injured. WREG’s Luke Jones, said he was knocked to the ground after a man ran up and punched him in the head, while Rebecca Butcher of Local 24 News tweeted that her photographer was also hit by someone in the crowd.

Attached: 2TUB2OQB5FD2VOGKP2CVD3ROUE.jpg (480x321, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commercialappeal.com/story/news/2019/06/11/terrence-carlton-memphis-police-shooting-charges/1420536001/
twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1139086813568675840?s=20
wreg.com/2019/06/13/official-warrant-for-man-shot-by-marshals-related-to-shooting-in-hernando/
fox13memphis.com/top-stories/man-tries-to-sell-car-on-facebook-shot-by-person-test-driving-police-say/955861801
wmcactionnews5.com/2019/06/13/facebook-video-shows-brandon-webber-hours-before-deadly-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Preliminary information indicates that at approximately 7 p.m., multiple officers with the United States Marshals Service – Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force encountered a male, wanted on multiple warrants

if you ever get in trouble and have some group with the words "task force" or "US Marshals" you probably really messed up

Attached: training day.jpg (576x392, 77K)

dey got da wrong boy
he wuz jus goin to skool
dey didnt haf to do him like dat

Attached: 1560451029514.jpg (3968x2232, 1.61M)

Color me shocked

Attached: EC94E55D-5570-4116-9BE8-74B193A0E3A1.jpg (750x465, 207K)

>race war

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-14-48-40-1.png (1440x1963, 446K)

god i wish they would hurry up and officially release bodycam/warrant information. every minute they wait is another minute these retards think some injustice was done

>he was a scholar

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-14-50-51-1.png (1440x1512, 1.05M)

Summer is here everyone!

The heat brings out the wild in the dindu

Can't even flip a proper bird. Nigs man.

Attached: 15604561820267264650060274969945.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)

>finna start a war

Attached: jimmy ruffin.png (726x723, 516K)

din du nuffin

Is "finna start a war" a formal declaration?
I hope so.

Why would you include the one with him flashing the bird?

Because every other pic probably had him holding a gun

>Justice for Police having to deal with niggers

>these retards think some injustice was done
it doesnt matter to them at all. they will not stop one bit. whats done is done, regardless if the nigger was shooting at cops or if he was reading the bible

>>race war

Attached: 3142152_0.jpg (630x630, 76K)

someone get that twitter picture up. its the funniest

rundown.

How did the shooting go down? Was the black charging with a gun in his hand?

Records show that just over 50% of the Memphis PD is black. Are they blaming it on "muh raycism" or just "muh pigs"?

g g g g guys, what does finna mean? My spellcheck is flagging it.

There was an injustice done
Kid fucking shot a man 5 times

I think it's that grape soda they like or some shit

sheeeeeeeiiiijijt

We need to stop deluding ourselves and recognize this is a racial war. Those people didn't attack just anyone at that scene, they only attacked white people and those they view as white or race traitors, like black cops. Fuck sympathizing. Fuck making excuses for them. Let's take up their challenge and may the best race win.

Good luck, Niggers

Almost guaranteed it was a white guy that he shot, too. Hernando is a nice little small town that's like 80% white.

Eh, the car might have been stolen...

The nigger excuse is they were already pissed off about this,

commercialappeal.com/story/news/2019/06/11/terrence-carlton-memphis-police-shooting-charges/1420536001/

Then this shit yesterday made them snap.

Let's meet their challenge.

So basically, the kikes just increase media coverage about shit like this around election season, to bolster democrat rhetoric. Is that right?

The US Marshals were apprehending this nigger which means he had a warrant out for his arrest. When they went to get him he tried using his car to run them over. He was then capped by multiple LEOs.

He didndu nuffin, man dis sum bushit!

>He added that two journalists were also injured.
oh no

Attached: sucks your balls.png (209x198, 91K)

MEMPHIS
THE LAST PLACE YOU WANT TO START A WAR WITH ANY NIGGAS..
WAR FARRING HYPER MULTIDIMENSIONAL RACES OF ANNUNAKI AND OTHER UNKNOWN BLACK BROTHERHOODS SURE FUCK YOURSELVES OVER CUMSKIN BE MY GUEST TURN THE WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM TO ASH

FUCKING RETARD.

GALACTIC PORTALS LINE THAT STATE UP
AND DOWN LIKE THE FRECKLES
ON THE ASSCRACK
OF YA WIVES WE BE FUKKEN
PLUS NEW INCOMING PARTICLES MUTATING NIGGAS IN AFRICA AND NATURE ITSELF ALLOVAAAA

Attached: BatchSave.jpg (1080x1080, 316K)

Memphis ain't St Louis or LA. It's a Southern city populated by nogs, but surrounded by old school proud Southern whites. Shit popping off down here could be a gamechanger. Instead of people trying to figure out ways to placate the niggers, we could see open and direct confrontation. You don't riot down here. We'll spray nigger nuggets in the head with firehoses just for shits and giggles.

>He's got FTP tattooed on his face
That's pretty insecure, he should at least change to SFTP

No shit it was stolen, that nigger that the other niggers are chimping out about shot a man 5 times to steal his car

Can we egg them on to finna start a war?

They talk big but never back it up.

Call them pussies for not starting a proper war.

You mean this one?
The twitter replies are what makes them hopeless

Attached: dindu - he has pictures with a shirt on.jpg (358x1024, 52K)

PLEASE FUCKING DO

kekd hard
Hahaa

I mean, the original guy could have been trying to sell a stolen car, meaning he didn't shoot a white guy.

The North American Negroid does not understand their actions come with consequences unless such consequences come swiftly and decisively. If they shot a guy a day ago, they don't grasp why someone today is punishing them for said crime. But, most importantly, their tribal instincts will not allow them to cede a group member deserves punishment. These conditions combine to make it necessary for us to fuck nogs up regularly and consistently.

>Here ya go!
Kek

dude, a memphis gangsta fired off three shots at me after i had a less than second running head start and the dude still missed. all blacks know to do is spray and pray

>People keep trying to bring up that one sad attempt at making him look innocent with a middle school id and other pictures where he still looks like a criminal
He probably wouldn't have got all this if he wasn't doing all the shady stuff he was caught doing. It's possible to NOT do crimes, NOT sell drugs and NOT hurt people. I know that might be shocking to some but it's true.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 9o_0ore7-lLxP3eCN_2AWc7axQTaGOKGZlyRaZDcCeE.jpg (720x556, 62K)

why do niggers say finna, its sounds so retarded

Why do black people always sympathize with other black people when 9 out of 10 times it is the black persons fault? I was watching this YouTube channel that had footage of cop shootings and from what I saw, these people seem to be asking for the bullet because they never cooperate with them. They seem to lack the intelligence to admit when they are wrong, dindu nuffins.

So what’s the deal with future rioting. Any live stream links for tonight? Gloomtube maybe?

>nogs vs. US Marshals
Gotta make a beer and snacks run. Dis gon be gud.

Attached: 1547232421188.jpg (400x519, 35K)

Kek That’s the one I was thinking of

It's like the "code of the streets".
You don't snitch on me while I steal this candy bar.
I don't snitch on you when you spray paint that truck.
You don't snitch on me when I rape that hoe.
I don't snitch on you when you shoot that bitch nigga.

The mentality is "black people can't ever be held responsible for anything", and they are physically incapable of comprehending why that's bad for society

shiiiiiiieeeeeettttt gib me summin from da stow

TBI Agents Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting in Memphis

*UPDATED 6/13/19 at 12:56 p.m. CT: Correction on the address to 2000 block from 2700 block.

*UPDATED 6/13/19 at 8:16 a.m. CT: The deceased individual has been identified as Brandon Webber (DOB: 12/4/98).

MEMPHIS – At the request of 30th District Attorney General Amy Weirich, TBI Agents are investigating the circumstances surrounding an officer-involved shooting that occurred in the Frayser Community of Memphis, Wednesday evening.

Preliminary information indicates that at approximately 7 p.m., multiple officers with the United States Marshals Service – Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force encountered a male, wanted on multiple warrants, outside of a home in the 2000 block of Durham Street as he was getting into a vehicle. While attempting to stop the individual, he reportedly rammed his vehicle into the officers’ vehicles multiple times before exiting with a weapon. The officers fired striking and killing the individual. No officers were injured.

twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1139086813568675840?s=20

what lvl this chimpout will reach?

fuckin lol
it's funny cuz niggers think they're actually hUMAN!

if you believe the media, the cop, and the law dont work hand in hand to destroy blacks then fuck off because they are all one in the same...

the injustice is you wypipo believe everything the media, the cops, and the law say...

So... They forced the kid to shoot a man 5 times?

Fuck off Tyrone

Lucky the reports are the guy who was robbed survived

Kek

He didn't even be having warrants doe n shit bro

Attached: 20190613_172127.png (720x1001, 219K)

I don't think they understand how this works

Attached: IMG_20190613_172302.jpg (444x960, 41K)

i guess this bitch completely missed the part where the warrant is in mississippi and that's why they had to call the marshalls

Are you saying police are lying ?

no, the warrant was over a shooting earlier this month, the guy survived. he'll likely positively ID the perp since they interacted a bit before the suspect shot him

Ooooo
Ruby ridge
Same thing

again the media, cops, and the law are one huge propaganda machine... working together to destroy any narrative that dont fit within their framework...STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING THE MEDIA, THE COPS AND THE LAW TELL YOU ABOUT ANYONE

the reason you should be on Jow Forums is because you can see THEM for what they really are...nothing they tell you is really the truth

Attached: 1556670849569.jpg (800x547, 206K)

DeSoto County District Attorney General John Champion confirmed the charges against Brandon Webber were related to a June 3 incident in which a Hernando man was shot five times and his car stolen by a man. The suspect had met the victim on Facebook and was test-driving the vehicle after saying he wanted to buy it.

The victim ran to a nearby house for help, and is currently recovering from his injuries.

The suspect — identified by Champion as Webber — got away in the victim's red Infiniti. Champion said Webber was driving that stolen Infiniti when he was confronted by marshals.

wreg.com/2019/06/13/official-warrant-for-man-shot-by-marshals-related-to-shooting-in-hernando/

Attached: lwltFnE.png (1440x2560, 954K)

How do these people get it so wrong? It took me a minute and a half to read an article that was updated minutes ago to know what happened. Literally nothing in this guys tweet is real.
>US Marshals out the Gulf states seek Webber because he shot a guy selling a car 5 times on June 9th
>they catch up with him in Memphis, he says on FB "they'll have to kill me"
>Marshals show up, he rams the squad a few times, hope out with a rifle, is shot dead

Attached: 20190613_172518.png (720x790, 125K)

So they had every right to be there and where attacked.
What is the problem then.
That’s not a reason to riot in the streets

No, man. I'm saying the guy Webber (suspect) shot 5 times, and robbed for his car survived.

>t. Jamal

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 11K)

literally
>he wuz a gud boy the poleese be racis he was goin to college he didnt have a gun
i'm not even joking. that's the response i'm seeing.

you type like a bootlicker or a pig...prolly both

Attached: fuck the cop.jpg (800x430, 52K)

Man tries to sell car on Facebook, shot by person test driving, police say

fox13memphis.com/top-stories/man-tries-to-sell-car-on-facebook-shot-by-person-test-driving-police-say/955861801

Attached: 1560255012504.jpg (1024x788, 307K)

this wasn't a traffic stop mishap or a case of a jumpy cop, this was federal agents executing a warrant against a violent criminal. you can disagree with the law, police, and their actions and still acknowledge they serve the function of removing dangerous sociopaths from society

>losing your life over a red Infiniti

Attached: B9318674641Z.1_20150905185324_000_G67BR1E58.1-0.jpg (534x712, 46K)

Exactly
Justify cause
People make things up, and then make it like their the victim
A lot of Canadian come in to America and do this. The summer is just starting.

Link?

holy shit one of MJ's bastards
but how'd the surgery get through into the babby??

WTF, I LOVE BLM NOW

To an article?
This guy posted one

Do you think I like pigs you fucking moron? I hate them, but what I hate more is niggers who won't own up to their wrongdoing

He a good boy

Attached: IMG_20190613_165806.jpg (960x948, 103K)

Those who have been following this, give it to me straight
Is there going to be a chimpout worth watching tongiht?

probably not, it was one of our elected officials rabble-rousing last night. she's pretty retarded but i don't think she's retarded enough to keep pushing it after the reasons for the arrest were revealed

That Memphis police aren’t racist and they weed out the bad police.
This sounds like drug kingpins trying to destabilize the area so they can run free.
That’s what’s probably going on why people are rioting

Just think, it's not only niggers who excuse this kind of behavior. It's every Jew you live close too and every Democrat you live close to. Jews and Democrats will bring this nightmare into your community if they are not stopped permanently.

Sweet. Burn your own houses down you stupid monkeys.

Facebook video shows Brandon Webber hours before deadly shooting

wmcactionnews5.com/2019/06/13/facebook-video-shows-brandon-webber-hours-before-deadly-shooting/

Im hoping so, most people don't even care about what really happened. The #nojusticenopeace hashtag is still going off. I'm doubtful anything will happen because this nog shot a guy 5 time on June 3rd and robbed him for his vehicle.

> Black With Twitter handle
> Pickle Rick Muthafucka

Not a single joke went below Weave-level.

>he showed everyone love
>is flipping off everyone

Kek, the baby in the bottom left looks like a fucking alien

>dat lowkey murder on his shirt
That's fucking hilarious. Top tier memery if you made that user. People need to get that out on black Twitter

this is the actual image that's been circulating. someone pointed out the redrum and a dude seriously suggested that he was just a fan of the shining