WAR WITH IRAN INCOMING

How many of our wars have been started with false flag attacks on ships?

>Spanish-American War - USS Maine
United States knew for a fact it was a powder explosion but decided to blame it on the Spanish to go to war.

>WWI - The Lusitania
A passenger ship was loaded with millions of rounds of explosive ammunition in the hull and was sailed defenselessly through waters where German U-boats were known to be active in the hopes that it would be sunk. The German Embassy in D.C. went as far as to take out ads in US newspapers warning people not to board ships traveling through a war zone. For decades the explanation for how the ship sunk so fast was "coal dust".

>WWII - The entire Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor
FDR was warned 3 days in advance that there might be an attack on Hawaii and ignored it.

>Vietnam War - USS Maddox/Gulf of Tonkin incident
The Maddox was out on intelligence work and was told to attack if any ship came closer than 10,000 yards. 3 Vietnamese ships perused and after firing warning shots, the Maddox opened fire severely damaging all 3 ships. The Maddox came away unscathed with just one bullet hole. This motivated President LBJ to give a speech to the American people insisting that the Vietnamese ships fired first and using it as justification to engage in Vietnam.

I didn't even mention the USS Liberty but who knows what would have happened if they didn't manage to get a distress call out. Egypt would probably be part of "Greater Israel" right now.

How long are we going to keep allowing them to manipulate us, anons?

Attached: iranff.jpg (630x598, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=N9AMsH7_7vU
youtube.com/watch?v=rqR1cjuPXUg
youtube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w
edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/gulf-of-oman-incident-latest-intl/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NIi-HGKlL_0
twitter.com/NathanJohnZona1/status/1139275133988868096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's actually happening

Attached: 01010.jpg (106x106, 7K)

>Iran threatens to bomb ships if Trump doesn't repeal sanctions
>ships start blowing up when he doesn't

How is this a false flag, again?

Bunch of sand niggers using their troll farms.

Remember guys the Iranians have nukes and bio weapons

Maybe Trump wants a war with Iran. 2020 is coming up and war is great for poll numbers.

Attached: obamairan.jpg (750x538, 38K)

>How long are we going to keep allowing them to manipulate us, anons?
>us
>we

Attached: 1540655653369.jpg (720x833, 27K)

yeah hopeflly they fire on you

ISRAEL RUSSIA AND SAUDI ARABIA WANT USA TO ATTACK SO FUCKING BAD..

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE THERE FIGHTING INSANE CRAZY MUSLIM TERRORISTS STILL???

OK SO WE GOT THE SOVIETS GOOD IN THE AFGHAN SOVIET WAR...

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE LETTING RUSSIA GET TO US NOW????????

WITH RUSSIA IT MAKES SENSE ITS AT THEIR BORDERS.. BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE WE PLAYING INTO RUSSIA AND ISRAELS TRAP???

FUCK THE JEWS!!!!DDD

Have sex

Attached: IMG_1740.jpg (1024x883, 99K)

By us I mean the American people as a whole.

I cant believe iran would shit missiles at all the oils. this is an attack on UNCLE SAM and his freedoms

Attached: JewMutt.png (1295x927, 101K)

THANK YOU ZOG

How do I avoid draft?

Remember this?

Attached: 911 Twin Towers Collapsing - Isaiah 30 verse 25.jpg (1308x1068, 146K)

He can prefer war and not perform a false flag operation at the same time. They're not mutually inclusive.

so you're willing to say that all those shitskins should be nuked behind a screen but don't want to actually go and do it, huh? i'm not sure what i expected

Try this on for size: North Korea is the test facility for Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Even Pompeo has said the US will limit itself to diplomatic and economic means, happening cancelled
> I didn't even mention the USS Liberty but who knows what would have happened if they didn't manage to get a distress call out. Egypt would probably be part of "Greater Israel" right now.
Fun fact, the commander of the US fleet actually scrambled fighters to protect the Liberty against the Israelis but (((McNamara))) ordered him to recall the jets

9/11 never happened but it should have

We're not going to war with Iran. Netanyahu is trying to get shit stirred before he goes to jail and the declassification of FISA exposes Israel as a criminal entity as a whole. All of ZOG will be flipped onto its head when they see the writing on the wall and will cry for mercy, which they will not get.

the only shitskins we want nuked are kikes

Trump doesn't give a shit about oil tankers.
Enjoy your tariffs.

Ok america, I think I can speak on the behalf of your people and say that they've had enough. Now it's time to act and put an end to the iranian hostility

Now they’re saying declass is going to take down ISRAEL?

What the fuck do you think Trump is going to declassify? Anti-zionist fanfiction?

Friend I never wanted war. I only want free handouts from Bernie and Yang.

Persians are our indoeuropean brothers you fucking disgusting semite.

This. Fucking pisses me off how many unpatriotic americans are on pol which is suppose to be conservative.
Iran is a threat to world peace as long as it exists.

>USS Maine
>Lusitania
>Pearl Harbor
>Gulf of Tonkin
>Incubator incident
>9/11 & WMDs

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

When? All we got is Q saying soon soon and nothing ever happens Hillary still walking around free and James Comey

Funny how all these third world countries are just itching for war with a superpower. I'm sure Iran looked at Iraq and thought "that's what we want, too"

You need Jesus

>USS Maine
well, we couldnt manifest destiny with some faggot Spaniards in the way.

t. openly developing bioweapons and nukes while shifting away from treaties dealing with them

Go back to watching your Praiger U and Ben Shapiro videos.

>Now
I've been saying this because it makes the most sense
Who fucking knows desu. But things are getting more chaotic, especially with all those death of cops. Politicians and Hillary's brother. What can be deduced from this is that there is an anti zog struggle going on and that the right people are truly spooked. I'm not some insider, I just understand that there is a definite shadow war raging on.

Attached: 1558217751999.jpg (433x650, 25K)

You're not funny.
Ok, it's a little funny

Attached: merchant.jpg (604x604, 33K)

Just say "no"; they'll throw you in jail. That might suck, but it's better then being drafted IMO. Or you can just go off the grid and fuck off into the wilderness, and hope no one goes looking for you and you know how to survive off the land. Since we're talking about a world war, it's probably safe to assume no one will bother looking for you at all. Another thing you could do is get drafted, but go awol once deployed and/or defect. Though that one will net you a bullet in the head if you get caught, so that would basically be plan C.

If it's antizionist it's probably not fiction

How about moving to a different country? Canada? Spain? Costa Rica?

I don't know how to hunt, and I've never been camping all I do is shit pot all day, lift weights, and play vidya, and be a 9-5 wageslave.

Your nose is showing.
Weapons of mass destruction, amirite

Attached: merchant - fly.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

>iran attacks oiltanker
>was not mossad/cia

Attached: 1548513617322.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

US won't do anything nigger

POST IRAN WAR TUNES

youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=N9AMsH7_7vU

youtube.com/watch?v=rqR1cjuPXUg

Attached: 1553199258403.gif (500x281, 939K)

Ya retard. Poor countries with weaker militaries want to go to war with the only superpower on earth. Try to use your brain boomer

>political forums are conservative forums
are you fucking retarded? I'm right wing as they get, but are you seriously that narrow?

>>Vietnam War - USS Maddox/Gulf of Tonkin incident
>The Maddox was out on intelligence work and was told to attack if any ship came closer than 10,000 yards. 3 Vietnamese ships perused and after firing warning shots, the Maddox opened fire severely damaging all 3 ships. The Maddox came away unscathed with just one bullet hole. This motivated President LBJ to give a speech to the American people insisting that the Vietnamese ships fired first and using it as justification to engage in Vietnam.
hey, I think you're talking about August 2, 1964? the actual "incident" that triggered the declaration was August 4, 1964, and the government admits it did not happen! there were no Vietnamese torpedo boats present on August 4, 1964!

>What the fuck do you think Trump is going to declassify? Anti-zionist fanfiction?
A. I highly doubt Trump will declassify much of anything, unfortunately
B. particularly in relation to Papadopolous, apparently Israel has serious involvement in the Obama spying scandal... Pdop claims Mueller threatened to charge him as an Israeli agent based on a set up... pretty sure the $10k the FBI tried to arrest Pdop with was given to him by an Israeli

i will completely abandon trump if we go to war with stupid fucking iran for the benefit of israel.
fuck this gay earthh

Official thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w

burgers, prepare to die for Israel.
Your land, your wealth, your daughters and your culture wasn't enough.
You also have to give your lives.

Has the US responded?

this is the last test for trump to redeem his image among all americans

Literally this.

Typical Israeli bullshit false flags. Thank fuck Trump is in power.

>but who knows what would have happened if they didn't manage to get a distress call out. Egypt would probably be part of "Greater Israel" right now.
gave me the chills

Finally a habbening and I'm too low iq for army feelin comfy

Attached: IMG_3040.jpg (910x898, 118K)

This highly likely becomes a new meme. They are not even trying. Why you Americans trying so hard for Israel?

Trump has never attempted to actually invade anyone, the only thing he does is ramp up sanctions and bully other countries into not trading with VZ/Iran under threat of tariffs.

If it comes down to it, Trump will double-down on Rojava and nuke the Houthis/Hezbollah in order to hurt Iranian interests in the mideast. The Iranian economy is already tanking so we're reaching a point where they either negotiate or they're going to collapse from within like the USSR and then there will be a dozen "Iranian" successor republics.

>inb4 some asshurt retard calls me mossad

Shiites aren't your friends

The Iranian government may be doing a double-false-flag by blaming Israel while sinking the tankers. Hitting the oil supply to spike costs may be a form of soft economic warfare, while essentially daring the USA to do anything substantial knowing that the US doesn't want a war in Iran where we have to actually physically invade as Iranian terrain is infinitely more defensible than Iraqi or Syrian terrain, and only slightly less so than Afghan terrain.

OH BOY HERE WE GO

"Mike Pompeo: Iran is responsible for attacks on tankers in Gulf of Oman today"

edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/gulf-of-oman-incident-latest-intl/index.html

hows that gonna work..

Attached: 126fae06ea8e040037f3b5abe7ebabea.jpg (175x241, 10K)

If all sandniggers (including jews and iranians) nuke each other, does anyone really lose anything?

based

Wars don't get started over "highly likely" unless they are looking for an excuse and no one with any power is interested in a war with Iran.

You almost definitely won't get drafted, and if you do, it'll be a pretty long time from now. Long enough to become an expert at living off the land if you start learning today, even if just casually

youtube.com/watch?v=NIi-HGKlL_0

Attached: serveimage (28).jpg (1000x870, 85K)

there will be war before the end of June
They want it

Having gamed this all out, there isn't going to be a war. Trump will use this in increase tariffs on China again for doing business with Iran.

It's news here too and pretty much 90% of comments is extreme doubt that iran did this.

Thanks to the internet being so open nobody trusts americas word anymore.

Oy vey goyim come and die for Israel! Our direct opposition is attacking "your" valuable oil with literal pre-WW2 torpedo tech!

I think you are confusions conservatives with Nazis new friend.

Attached: DC81F98F-2433-4965-AD2B-B4375F16E0F6.jpg (558x836, 166K)

>Iranians have nukes
Both the US intelligence estimates and Israeli intelligence estimates Iran is not on a path to enrich uranium for the development of nuclear weapons, and in fact they've concluded that Iran have not even pursued research in that regard since 2003.

Well france is going to get royally cucked in all this. The US isn't going to do jack shit. We are going to just increase tariffs on China again, and let Europe suffer the consequences of a shitty mid east. It is not like Europe is our friend anymore...

>They want it

why exactley before the end of june?

CNN Reports: U.S. Military has ordered all Iranian Military ships to not leave Iranian waters.

Attached: goodgoy.png (693x102, 18K)

Go fight and get us get some oil zoomers, America needs your cervix

am YISRAEL chai!!!!!

That's right, fellow MAGApede.

Attached: 1560458668207.png (900x675, 1.35M)

>Iran
>third-world

Pick one.

Why can't we send Pompeo and Bolton to the frontlines of Iran if they love war so much?

Attached: 1552342815557.jpg (1024x885, 146K)

Who is that?

I will sit here , while i shitpost about americans on iran

>not third world
>hurr durr were gonna fuck em up
Pick one.

This

Happy draft my mutt frens

>Iran is totes a threat guize!
Is that anything like how Saddam was a threat to muh democracy.
Neocon faggot. You're worse than the leftists you claim to be against. Fuck you and your jew wars.

But Sunnis are? Fuck off. Shiites terrorize the middle east. Sunnis build mosques around the world and spread their wahhabi shit. Iran wants the middle east Saudi Arabia wants the whole world.

who DD214 here? good thing my IRR term ended last year. Hope you zoomers enjoy hiking because you're about to climb a fuckload of mountains like this.

Attached: IMG_0303.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Proto Jew 0: "Of course we know God, he said we need all of this land, in fact."
Proto Jew 1: "That's f*cking brilliant."

Highest IQ race or a race of dead, callous, neanderthal preschoolers just raring to start shit with anyone who sees through them? /s

You neocon war monger have never even made the case for how a strong Iran is bad for Europe. Do you think Iran's going to shoot missiles over Turkey or what? Who do you think they're going to shoot with those missiles? Rome? Do you think the Iranians are going to wage a Jihad? Please explain your argument to me like I'm a Fox boomer.

>mfw go to reddit to check out if libs are at least mad about this false flag
>not a single thread about it, just Kellyanne, Russia and Inbeach
>mfw

At least it looks nicer than Iraq.

Attached: Iran-Rivers-800x445.jpg (800x445, 71K)

President Trump is surrounded by warmonger and needs Good men to pick up a shield to help defend him. Do any of you Jow Forumsacks have any testosterone in your balls, or are you all truely the incels that everyone says you are?

twitter.com/NathanJohnZona1/status/1139275133988868096

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-155604_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 906K)

>"""german""" crying about americans

this

>BRO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE
>JEWS
>SUNNIS
>SHIITES
>YOU GOTTA CHOOSE BRO YOU CAN'T SAY FUCK SANDNIGGERS

Fuck sandniggers and fuck you

Attached: photo_2019-06-13_17-17-41.jpg (907x840, 85K)

>the us isn't going to do shit
>AHHH YOU FUCKING NEOCON

Keep it in your pants, proxyfag