What should be done with war criminals?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_take_trude1945oneetyan__7d24afbaf34a1cb8b740bd0a1629d776.jpg (878x1200, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/41459655/#41542266
pastebin.com/yZKBk45J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sex

>War Crimes
>Rules of War

Biggest oxymorons out there.

>1 post by this id

FUCK THE GENEVA CONVENTION

War crime is fantasy crime.

nothing

Attached: 1541618692817.jpg (472x472, 27K)

both sides are criminals because starting a way is always people in high places expecting the lower caste to go die for their stupid ideals , be it Staline , Churchill or even Hitler , those people were all the real criminals as well , yet most (except the losers) weren't judged.
the anglos and the Americans also bombed civilians , they never got tried for crimes against humanity.
same for Bomber Harris , etc.

if your pic related was to happen , i'll probably have hot sex and wife her instead of being an hypocritical filth , no point in thinking about stupid wars and past propaganda , only joos think about it.
depends of the magnitude of her crimes though.

Nothing if they are former Axis soldiers

Attached: 1544964847938.png (1000x500, 61K)

Depends on what they did.

If it's something like My Lai, all the accused deserve the rope.

All neocon Bush admin officials who started Iraq should be sent to Iraq and tried and punished by ISIS.

I want to protecc that single mom

Depends on their race.

Attached: 1512765704232.gif (280x210, 999K)

Death penalty

Leave them alone, as the war they fought is over and they'll see to it that they die if their actions weigh heavy on them, otherwise they're going to go off the deep end and end up doing something that gets them killed.
There is no in between, it just takes time to get to one or the other.

Attached: 1547578446781.jpg (1024x871, 59K)

She is a war criminal.

like Obama is , like Trump is , like Bush is , like Clinton is , like the random american who got drafted to fight in Vietnam , like the amerifats who still fight in Iraq or Syria just to get few shekels or an education.
they never got any problems though , why is that ?

With her in particular ?
Cuddling

Nice 3s, but white people have always had more than enough civility to agree on what is probably not-okay in war. Everyone else, not so much.

Attached: 1560128576955.jpg (692x1200, 69K)

depends on. if they win, build them a monument because he's a hero. Otherwise sue them in Den Haag. Aren't those the rules?

I thought you sued the ones that didn't do anything afterwards?

Nice short story posted about that pic on Jow Forums a while back, but I’m on my phone

give details phonefag.

>treason isn't a crime that is punished by execution
>Actually doing something about it is a (((((war crime)))))

lolwhat

That made me chuckle, Moshe
You'll be turned into soap last

Go on desuarchive, Jow Forums‘a archive, then reverse search the OP image. It should be a pastebin link if I remember correctly, called something like “the target”. Lemme finish breakfast and I’ll find it.

Attached: 1556700225898.gif (454x454, 1.46M)

Attached: Download (2322440).jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Beat me to it.

i tried reverse searching on jewgle , didn't find anything on archives though , gimme the link.

desuarchive.org/k/thread/41459655/#41542266
pastebin.com/yZKBk45J
Found it
Different image hash, fuck.

Found it, don’t worry I assumed the image in OP and the one I saw posted were identical, they weren’t.

it's a fictional story then ?
thanks for the link anyway.

Attached: verynice.jpg (720x717, 48K)

haha you lost a fucking war suck my dick

Saw this exact thread and image last night...

Have Sex.

and your people died for nothing ;)

Attached: Mokou loseforever.jpg (402x486, 125K)

>desuarchive.org/k/thread/41459655/#41542266

Fuck.

Attached: 1479764087844.jpg (375x550, 45K)

>half of poland
>third of germany
>literally all eastern Europe is our sattelites
>nothing

>also Zhukov got a fucking box of colorless Coca-Cola

and yet you lost your empire , URSS is no more and you are now a poor shithole riddled with AIDS (highest in Europe).
are you telling me your war actually accomplished something else than destroying your country and running it to the ground ?
ironic that Germany , the loser , is now stronger than you.

>muh glory of the past

and yet all that's left are corpses , commie blocks and AIDS.

>poo pee poo I lost an argument so let's talk about now where I suck nigger's dick and you live in your eastern Europe dream

Did you look at the anime drawing in the OP and wonder if it was also fictional?
user, come on
HA HA I MADE YOU SAD

not an argument

well , i saw a lot of real stories that people made into anime drawings , so i was wondering if it was such a story.

This is an anime drawing that was made into a true story.
One that makes me truly fucking sad.

look for the manga called "Molester Man" also called "Chikan Otoko" if you want to see a real life story from a 2ch user made into manga , it's pretty good.
not a lot of people know of this story nowadays , too much newfags on Jow Forums.

if they achieved their goals what you do to them is irrelevant. in the end you'll round one set of leaders and others will fill the void. if anything these war crime rules actually motivate any would be leader to act as swiftly and brutally in achieving their goals, before anyone can react. afterwards it becomes irrelevant if you prosecute them or not (see: Nazi and Soviet purges of the Central/Eastern European Jews, Israel actions in the West Bank, etc.)

>"We must kill our enemies!"
>"Wait no, not like that."

Attached: 1551064868471.png (1162x850, 38K)

What is a war criminal?

Will do, thanks user!