Prepare for war

The curtain is closing, darkness is on the march. But when it comes down to it, you in a room vs a elitist, one of the all controling enemies, he is just as human and vulnurable as you.

Maybe this way will give you comfort:

Think of ways to become a danger to these evil humans. For example:

Combine recipies (molotovs, bombs) in the so called anarchist cookbooks with the ability to run ultra marathons. Run at night, at the weekends and attack places like a stealth bomber far away from wherever you live. Then escape off roads.

Its not too late to make them fear, its not to late to remind them that there are people just as smart as them, veiled in the masses.

Attached: style.png (593x896, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VMzJ2CuI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=ophS8lEwUPs
youtube.com/watch?v=aVC_DvgwCog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All muslims need to be killed, no exceptions.

Attached: KKK.jpg (999x735, 111K)

>1 post by this id

>Thread literally has two replies
>expects OP to have more than one post

ur dumb

Watcha doing, special agent ?

hahaha retard

I have been on here ever since they rly started coming down on controversial subreddits and yt channels.

I saw black pidgeon getting banned and it felt like the right time to post this.

enlighten me

nothing ;)

Things will get violent, that I'm sure of.
Although there is plenty of things you can do before then, and they are:
>Go to the Gym at least 5 days a week
>Make friends at your local gun range or whilst hunting (this is where the most red pilled white folk are)
>Be educated on survival and combat
>Be trained on survival and combat
>Keep you anger on you, do not let it boil up, channel it into the gym.
>Also get familiar with first aid

Never throw the first punch, they will attack as they have countless times before.
But bigger and more consistently, then and only then will we be ready to fight back.

Attached: 1543217339174.jpg (1132x821, 206K)

> enlighten me
youtube.com/watch?v=1VMzJ2CuI5M

good tips, although im not sure about the gym. Doing stuff at home/in nature is healthier i think. Gym culture and the bros and hoes there are pretty distracting.

I go to the gym 5 times a week.
"Gym culture" is only if you go with lots of friends, I go alone. Plug in some earphones and lift some weights. Trust me no one ever pays attention to anyone but themselves in the gym.
You can work out at home sure, but it's more difficult. As long as you can adequately work out all of your muscles gym or no gym it doesn't matter.

OK, what's your Minecraft server?

xD things have never gotten better... sure youd rather live in the middle ages? XD you are a dumb fucking cunt

gofuckyourself:25565

>FBI the post

me getting fbi'd or that i am fbi?

Attached: 1559771382230.jpg (327x346, 62K)

these elites don't care they are merely vessels at this point killing them will solve nothing
>in word
youtube.com/watch?v=ophS8lEwUPs
>in deed
youtube.com/watch?v=aVC_DvgwCog

these "revolutions" will be led by them and all lead to failure
Ephesians 6:12

Attached: failrev.png (756x379, 168K)

Here's a tip, Hans;

Stuff as much Styrofoam as possible into a glass bottle filled with gasoline. It creates a sticky, flammable substance that can't be put out without chemical intervention, i.e fire extinguishers and other retardants.

Attached: 1553606974700.jpg (1024x1021, 496K)