Should “creepy guys” be allowed to breed? Even if they’re white?

Should “creepy guys” be allowed to breed? Even if they’re white?

Attached: 1722DD4B-268E-4166-BE04-60CFD6577896.jpg (750x578, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ebunnnni/status/1138148519150215171
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ap0MOXk6KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3 days later
>Wtf why are no men paying attention to me?!

> Why are all the good guys always not interested in me
> R/femcel user

First we need to define what a creepy guy is.

Happened to me one time.
Was waiting for a friend at the airport, see him coming towards me, crazy bitch between us starts seething....what the fuck are you looking at?

"You have snot on your face, so disgusting"
she was so fucking horrified

FPBP

Ugly

Exactamundo

Attached: Truth.jpg (476x704, 98K)

This

Attached: She can't decide.jpg (599x510, 131K)

Had this happen similarly. Was looking past people at my friend and some thot thought I was scoping her out. Told her to get a grip, I don't fuck dogs.
Her boyfriend just stood there and took it. He was mugging me hard, up and down, all that. I just asked him if he saw something he liked.

I'm so glad they were pussy bitches though, I would have probably lost in the fight because I'd knock his chick out shamelessly before even looking at him.
It wouldn't have ended well, but moral of the story is if you put a bitch in her place with no reservation, even her man will thank you for it in his own way.

>what the fuck are you looking at
What the fuck is that on your face?

/thread

Considering you cant even find a date i think you're a little green about your current options versus people that know how to play the game.

>projecting as the creepy guy
lol

creepy = unattractive

Probably covered in sores and scabs.

>Creepy = any guy I find unattractive

Bingo.

Checked. Some of these women are so stupid

You my friend, have a patrician’s mindset. If the white race is ever going to recover, the first thing its young men need to reclaim is an assertive and uncompromising attitude in the face of adversity.

Ok tough guy

Doesn't this just make them seem tsundere? Some people are into that.

It's obviously a fake story

LOL seems to me like the cunt was looking to start something her boyfriend wouldn't finish
I bet she does this all the time
>look, hon, all the guys want me! better fight for me.

>hit her shamelessly
I would have told her: "hey, your shoe is untied"..when she looks down I would have kicked her in the pussy so fucking hard her future creature kin would come out deformed

Typically it's spics and niggers that stare shamelessly at women.

>unarmed women should instigate conflict with creepy strangers.

What could go wrong?

Attached: Rape I must rape.jpg (500x377, 24K)

Fake or not, I’ll choose to believe it for a moment’s reprieve from the emasculated faggorty suffusing our society.

>what the fuck are you looking you at

Attached: 2rdkbw[1].png (205x246, 4K)

Ladies, if a guy gives you the creeps, then trust your gut. Avoid that creepy nigger.

But calling someone a creep is rude unless they have actually done something creepy.

>protected account
oh the irony
twitter.com/ebunnnni/status/1138148519150215171

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

My eyes my rules.

Fair enough

Maybe she half naked n he thinks she a hooker.. When is it goin get talked about that sex is a woman power n they sometimes abuse it! If a guy stares just maybe it worked before.. So why not go teach women to have self respectful n not suck n swallow some stranger cum in the toilet.. Will he think it will work again? Ofc he fuckin will

So braless girl in croptop and yoga pants is getting attention she doesn't want?

The real question is what causing this mental illness in women? I think I know now.

America is transitioning from the Politeia to a extreme democracy (the worst form of democracy where the many are trying to rule for their own private interest). One of the loudest voices in this movement is woman.

"not the law, but the multitude, have the supreme power, and supersede the law by their decrees. … The demagogues make the decrees of the people override the laws, and refer all things to the popular assembly. And therefore they grow great, because the people have all things in their hands, and they hold in their hands the votes of the people, who are too ready to listen to them."

Who are todays demagogues? Think of the twitter bans that just happend. Think about what happends to you if you speak out against LGBQT? What if your in California and you say you like Trump? The egalitarian extremists have built hundreds of demagogues (mini tyrants) to you rule us. Woman are some of the biggest pushers of these tyrants and they seem to take to this style of politics like flies to honey.

the one who doesn't make her snatch wet

Niggers are creepy though but bitches are so brainwashed they think tyrone is omg sobhot. Jew magic is real

Nah man, if you are going to hit a woman you do it just like you are going to hit a man. You make deliberate eye contact so they know you are doing it deliberately and with agency. Let the one you hit know that they deserved it, you meant it, and you don't have any qualms about doing it again probably with even more conviction because you had to repeat yourself.
That being said, don't go around hitting people wily nilly.
Like I said, I would have lost. I'm no fighter, but I'd rather make a stand and lose honorably than not make a stand at all and die on my knees.

Why are you so upset other people aren't mental pussies like you are? Give me your mom's phone number, I'll call her right now and tell her she is a cunt with a failure of a child.

This would just make me hard and I'd feel compelled to masturbate right on the spot.

>what the fuck are you looking you at

Are they intending to appear as if they're having a stroke? Certainly would make me feel uncomfortable.

Attached: 6590445.jpg (818x740, 102K)

any guy that isn't Chad Thundercock

Attached: she's right you know.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

>I don’t know, I forgot my ‘field guide to identifying especially ugly monkeys’ today

Creepy guys dont and never have bred.
The bottom 15% of males get chopped out of the population every generation by female mate selection.
It's up to 25% now.

Democrats have gone past gerrymandering to just importing voters of third world countries. Why else do they refuse to acknowledge the migrant crisis happening in North America? Women think by bringing down men that they can become superior or equal. Instead they will bring about an end to a centuries old system built to keep them safe. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

this girl is creepy

Beat me too it.

Man, that bitch is ugly.

Yup these are all signs of the transition to extreme democracy and the tyrants who think they will rule when it fails later.

Other measures which are also useful in constructing this last and most extreme type of democracy are measures like those introduced by Cleisthenes at Athens, when he sought to advance the cause of democracy, or those which were taken by the founders of popular government at Cyrene. A number of new tribes and clans should be instituted by the side of the old; private cults should be reduced in number and conducted at common centers; and every contrivance should be employed to make all the citizens mix, as much as they possibly can, and to break down their old loyalties. All the measures adopted by tyrants may equally be regarded as congenial to democracy. We may cite as examples the license allowed to slaves (which, up to a point, may be advantageous as well as congenial), the license permitted to women and children, and the policy of conniving at the practice of “living as you like.” There is much to assist a constitution of this sort, for most people find more pleasure in living without discipline than they find in a life of temperance. (

unironically would

>"i hate that our culture makes me miss it"

Always passing the buck. Literally incapable of taking responsibility

>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!"
"A really beautiful girl."
>she starts blushing
>now she feels like an asshole
Checkmate atheists!

Thats one of many observations Aristotle observed about extreme democracy.

> 11/10 in bongland

Be sure to fill up her CashApp before picking up her dry cleaning.

Attached: 1560437186808.jpg (3050x1636, 871K)

Just pick out a flaw she has and mention that neutrally. Then give a nonchalant vaguely targeted apology.
>your nose. Sorry about that

Whiter than you muhamed

"Not much, bitch, you aint special"

>"Sorry, you just look a lot like the woman who sexually abused me as a child"
>Watch her stumble for words, slowly realizing she has lost a game of oppression that she herself initiated

Keep posting.

lol stop fucking dogs you fat ugly slut.

YAs queens go ahead and call out and confront creepy guys. Especially set yourself up for total burns!!!
>what are you staring at?!?!?
.I’m trying to figure that out
.Nothing
.I have social anxiety and sometimes it manifests at spacing out and staring. I’m so sorry please don’t hate me my doctor is trying diligently to fix me so you and your ilk feel better and comfortable 100% of the time. Do you want monetary compensation? Reparations? Or is that still considered being a whore?
.Why are you so ugly? I mean your soul matches your face. Gross.
.i saw you pick your ass back there
.hahahahahha
And that’s if you’re lucky and it’s not someone with serious issues.

Checked and appreciate the leaf today.

One time I got this girl in HS following me around and crushing on me just by creeping on all the girls and staring at them scouting out the hottest ones, and I noticed she was just staring back at me so I started focusing on her

Then she started following me around everywhere and getting me to sneak off from the class to the bathrooms together, even once off campus, hugging me and stuff when I only knew her a couple weeks

I never made any moves on her though and then she found out I was actually a few years younger than her and lost all interest lmao

Then got an even hotter 10/10 cutie the next year who I actually fucked a buttload, and this girl was a virgin unlike the other. But yeah the first girl turned out to be such a whore that it became obvious I could have fucked her immediately in the bathrooms or some shit but I thought I should take shit slow, didn’t realize she was that easy. I don’t really care though cuz she was a huge slut and I’d probably have an STD and possibly not change schools and meet the girl I met after her

Watch the crazy really come out now she is post 40 & post wall.

>why can't I find a good guy

Attached: 1529088427739.jpg (893x622, 130K)

Great take.

Roastie why you just don t call them ugly instead of creepy? Women are so fucking shAllow

They never avoid the wall.

Attached: post wall women.jpg (750x750, 75K)

yes ho, encourage men to start speaking to strange women in public again, the only reason we just look is cause you bitched and nagged about how you wanna be left alone. let;s get back to harassing these dizzy broads.

>implying she wouldn't be doing exactly what i want by saying this

>wtf why am I getting into street fights with so many men?

Some lesbo did this to me the other day and my response was "that ugly ass tatoo on your face"

I have trouble believing this because any woman with a face tattoo should be acclimated to constant stares.

When I catch my self staring at a woman, I'm thinking
>who the fuck wears all that make up
>how much does it cost a month for all that makup
>why would she spend a downpayment for a house on tattoos
>I wonder how much breast reduction surgery costs
>those nose piercings are stupid.

Attached: BlackPigeonSpeaks.png (800x539, 395K)

its not my fault i imagine im much more attractive than i actually am

>trying to be assertive by asking someone you're """intimidating""" a question
They're just gonna make things worse for themselves when they open up to cheeky retorts.

She won't feel like an asshole.
These bitches place no value on gentleness or amiability.
She'll feel ugly, due to her vanity, which she values above all.

i would appreciate that

>what the fuck you looking at?
>a cunt
problem solved

>1 post by this ID

So I'm just saying it for the thread, fuck you're hostile-bait.

>Should “creepy guys” be allowed to breed? Even if they’re white?

Creepy means "ugly" or "not good looking enough for me" in female-language. Are ugly ass females allowed to breed? Always. So yes, men that SOME females don't find good looking should be "allowed" to breed. We should as society scold cunts for being shallow more often though.

Yeah this.

>Implying women are going to grow a spine and say anything at all other than cowering on social media that they spent .05 seconds making eye contact with a person who wasn't sexy and good looking enough for them.

A cat may look at a king; stop being a cunt

That's why she'd be so confrontational, then

Women are not worth a shit.

>Creepy means "ugly" or "not good looking enough for me" in female-language.
Creepy is just low SMV. If it were Brad Pitt, she'd wet her panties and tell all her friends on Instagram. That's all it is.

>When I catch my self staring at a woman, I'm thinking
>>who the fuck wears all that make up
>>how much does it cost a month for all that makup
>>why would she spend a downpayment for a house on tattoos
>>I wonder how much breast reduction surgery costs
>>those nose piercings are stupid.
Yeah, when I do fix my eyes on a woman trying to get attention and with a ton of make up on her face, which I try not to do, I think to myself, "There's a monster."

>what causing this mental illness in women?
Feminism is just female nature unleashed. The Jews for smart to exploit this, and weaponize it against White Western men.

>>what the fuck you looking at?
>>a cunt
>problem solved
Ha aha. Nice one.

>She won't feel like an asshole.
>These bitches place no value on gentleness or amiability.
She will see weakness and despise a guy who says something so simpy as "a real beautiful girl." You boys are in trouble if you really think that stupid shit works on women. She'll see you as weak and pathetic. Also, empathy is a male trait, like you suggest, and they do not respect men who appear weak or vulnerable.

The only reason you are mad about this post is because you identify with the creep.

I swear, most of you are right wingers because you are virgins.

Right from the horses mouth. European women are not as trad as you simps think they are. They're just smarter at hiding their hypergamy at the start of a relationship: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ap0MOXk6KQ

"What are you looking at?"
>"Obviously you hot stuff, you're the prettiest girl here, come here I'll buy you a drink"

It's so fucking easy, 99% of men are bitch made so having even half a testicle makes thier panties drip.
Shit they only ever engage with you if they think you're attractive to begin with so you can say the dumbest shit ever and they'll still blow you in the bathroom 5 minutes later.

It's not fucking hard faggots.

>final solution to uncle/SJW problem
>throw incel into room with no entertainment
>throw SJW into room with no entertainment
>leave there for a year
>one will end up killing the other
>or they’ll fuck from boredom and have offspring
>either way, problem solved

>I swear, most of you are right wingers because you are virgins.
That's a grug brained, basic bitch take. A lot of men here have been put through the divorce meat grinder or have dealt with cunts who have fucked them over in relationships, and some of us even have kids. Up your game, man.

>"What are you looking at?"
>>"Obviously you hot stuff, you're the prettiest girl here, come here I'll buy you a drink"
>It's so fucking easy, 99% of men are bitch made so having even half a testicle makes thier panties drip.
>Shit they only ever engage with you if they think you're attractive to begin with so you can say the dumbest shit ever and they'll still blow you in the bathroom 5 minutes later.
>It's not fucking hard faggots.
Ha aha! Hey guys, I found the incel. Hey little buddy.

Creepy guy = ugly guy

to them "creepy" is any guy that is unattractive to them

Brave! Powerful!

this is a good plan for women

Cunts like this need to be skullfucked ruthlessly

underrated

Attached: ada4f02479185cad07efcce982541ff5.jpg (500x312, 37K)

Was looking for this

What the fuck even is an incel?
Whores exist, people who aren't getting fucked are either actually celibate or underage.

Resorting to personal attacks and name calling is low test and you should level up.
Improve yourself so you don't get your fragile ego shattered when someone gives you advice.