How is Trump an Israeli puppet if he hasn't done anything for Israel other than saying nice things?

What are some things Trump has done to MIGA?

Attached: 1556182748722.jpg (178x284, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47330402
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is the worst thing to ever happen to the Zionists.

he's setting up the antichrist temple for them so Trump himself is an antichrist

Attached: 1553199989917.jpg (720x542, 76K)

It’s everyone surrounding Trump. Trump doesn’t actually give a fuck about the Middle East, but his satellite influencers will make a lot of money if they can get him to declare war.

WHERE IS THE MONOPLY MANS MONICAL

People posting trump jew shill are arabs on here, no white person is posting that crap!

Can you elaborate? What is the antichrist temple and why how is trump setting it up?
Some people close to him would want wars for Israel and some who don't. Do you Trump would invade a country because Bolton told him it would be a good idea?

It's broken

It literally doesn't matter. Europeans already lost Constantinople, eventually they'll lose Jerusalem, after that they'll lose London, Paris, New York if they haven't already. Then you'll be completely erased from the history books and no one will even know you ever existed.

>Moved embassy to Jerusalem
>acknowledged golan heights
>pressures Iran harder than Obama
>hasn't done anything for Israel other than saying nice things?
Retard alert.

Kys kike.

Attached: 1530400596361.png (570x299, 40K)

>Moved a building
How does this MIGA?
>Acknowledged golan heights
Golan heights have been under Israeli control since 1981, what did Trump Acknowledging it change?
>Pressures Iran harder than Obama
Obama didn't pressure them at all, Iran and the USA have been bickering for many decades now, neither side are interested in negotiations.

Even if these 3 things are the way you say it, two years into a presidency and this is all the evidence you could come up with? The first two points are gestures that havn't changed anything.

Which means the left is forced to take the opposing position so there's that.

>Golan Heights
There was a treaty to turn it into a DMZ, so that flies in the face of this new policy.

>Jerusalem embassy
I still don't understand why this is always the first always mentioned
>38 billion
That was put in place under Obama not Trump
>Keep army in Syria
He pulled out all combatants, there are 200 peacekeepers left.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47330402
>New antisemetism laws
That was congress's idea

Fair enough, I didn't know that. From what I've read Israel, Syria and Al Nusra were all not interested in a any deal other than complete control.

I doubt it. Worse case scenerio whites will end up like jews, a small group of people scattered across the world who own a lot of things.

Foreign aid dude. Billions in foreign aid every year STILL

Schizophrenics will always have excuses to make Israel look like the bad guy.

>Something that's been in the works for 2 decades
>Something that's been a thing for nearly 4
>Literally any value above 0 would be more than Obama

The monster.

>Military aid that has to be spent buying American hardware that was promised under previous administrations
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748

Israel is the bad guy they use others to fight and die for them, someone fires a bottle rocket at a grass field and they all panic and run for cover, the next day they airstrike dozens of innocent people. But so are half the countries in the middle east.

>if he hasn't done anything for Israel other than saying nice things?
Have you forgotten about the literal billions of dollars he's sent them?

>There are people here who are unironically unaware that this presidency is just a nepotistic money grabbing vanity project...

call me delusional (at this point what difference does it make) but I still think that Trump is gearing up for the greatest back stab in human history when he turns on the zionists. No this isn't some Q tard shit this is my gut.

Family involvement in some ideas has always been commonplace and they don't stay there when the president finishes, also the president only makes 400k a year he made more money when he was doing business.

>What is the antichrist temple
He's probably referring to the temple of solomon.
This made me kek.

This. Talks big, does nothing to help them, laughs privately here on 4chins with us.

That was not under Obama you fucking idiot. You’re legit JIDF

I hope you're right fren, the jew ass kissing is getting fucking obnoxious.

>The U.S. Senate passed a measure that would codify into law the $38 billion defense aid package for Israel over 10 years that was negotiated in the final days of the Obama administration.

he's about to start wwiii for jews

38 BILLION

NO WALL

IMPORTING MORE IMMIGRANTS THAN OBAMA

JERUSALEM EMBASSY

IRAN DEAL DESTROYED BECAUSE OF HIS JEWISH HANDLERS

POSSIBLY STARTING A WAR WITH IRAN TO BENEFIT ISRAEL AND JEWISH INTERESTS

TAX CUTS FOR ELITE JEWS AND NOT STOPPING THE EXPORTATION OF JOBS IN THE USA

GOLAN HEIGHTS

DEEP JEWISH TIES ( Jewish National Fund Tree of Life Award, son in law, frequently speaks with chabad rabbi)

Is this the same as when everyone said he was going to invade syria for the jews because of the 4 false flag gas attacks? Or after than when everyone said he was going to start a war with north korea for the neocons over nuclear testing but now they are pals who write cute letters?

The wall is actually being built, right now

>frequently talks to a rabbi
Kek he was frequently talking to alex jones at one point
>muh jeruesalem embassy again
I think this one is just filler at this point
>iran deal destroyed
that was a cuck deal and ending it was one of his campaign promises from the beggining
>possibly starting a war
msnbc tier fearmongering

those two pics are one and the same
there will never be an american crusader