Why does every American on Jow Forums envisage himself as bad ass rambo like character that will one rise up against...

Why does every American on Jow Forums envisage himself as bad ass rambo like character that will one rise up against the big guberment and save the republic with his guns?

Attached: _112ab3ca-51d8-11e8-aa60-d0af28d4422a.jpg (960x540, 61K)

They don't. You're just mentally ill.

Because that's our culture.

Attached: IMG_1676.jpg (800x448, 31K)

We don't? You're just a faggot.

Attached: 9fjq3.png (212x239, 98K)

Well I doubt spitballs would work, retard.

You do.

Because it takes only one of us to succeed, and the world changes

2 time world war champions faggot

Attached: potus2ko828.jpg (204x255, 27K)

lul what

Because we are badass rambo like characters.
Tens of thousands of your dead countrymen in our soil proves it.

>Let me tell you about your country
>t. butthurt yuropoor #84283734

Okay faggot.

Why do you own multiple guns, then?

congrats. I mean this. I truly do. This is the most lowIQ shill/bait post I have ever seen. You have achieved something very special here today. you have been crowned the king of autism in a kingdom of autists. Unbelievable. They should put you in a zoo.

did a bobbie take away your butter knife sweetie?

Because the foundations of their country are based on that very thing. The fact that they carried forward their attitude today and uphold their constitution is the reason they haven't been stripped of their free speech and gun rights like the rest of the entire western world has.

Also the difference between American wanna-be rambo's and other country's wanna-be's is that Americans actually have access to quality rifles and military equipment.

Attached: Confederacy.jpg (2048x1511, 557K)

Sex, they refuse to have it

Attached: IMG_1813.jpg (658x499, 51K)

Because I have the right, don't you?

Still lost to peasant rice farmers in Vietnam

1st post is right. Youre mentally ill guy. But thats the way it happens..were allowed to have weapons in order to fight a tyrannical gubment. Not all of pol thinks like this. Also, youre mentally ill.

>fighting the government
>instead of making money off of them

Attached: brainlet power strip.png (179x281, 7K)

So you wouldn't fight the big guberment to save your freedumbs, constitution, and republic?

Didnt lose, war was ended for political reasons as we lost the hearts and minds.
In total war Americans are still #1.
Nice meme though.
Diversity is great my bong fren, you know all about it.

Have fun with your diversity stabbings

Attached: 1547653950564.png (876x785, 330K)

Under what pretexts are these things being removed?

I want to become a true American.
Have a pick up truck, wear a cowboy hat, own a revolver, have a ranch, eat at white castle, and vote republican. What do I do?

To stop being an irredeemable faggot would be a good starting point.

Based and Americanpilled

>Tens of thousands of your dead countrymen in our soil proves it.
Uhh, both sides were the same people, essentially.

Kys and hope that you are lucky enough to be reincarnated as an burger

White Castle is pleb tier

We have more guns than people. In a situation like that, you don't need to stand tall, you just need to stand up.

A modern civil war would be more like the vietcong in terms of fighting. A bunch of bubba's with Gucci AR's pick off zogbots while laying traps around the place. Dont even get me started about how fucked everything will get when there's IED's planted on the roads

Attached: 1560123045225m.jpg (1024x974, 103K)

people own guns as a hobby and to protect themselves and family from criminals for the most part. having a gun behind your liquor store counter to stop a thief or in a fingerprint-safe next to your bed to stop an intruder is a great means of protection. its also a deterrent because potential criminals know they risk their lives in such situations. in places like UKuck, criminals can force their way into your home and take what they want and if you defend your property you go to jail for hurting the criminal. so you just have to let them take your possessions, and of course your castrated police dont bother to track them down. youre jist a bunch of sitting duck pussies over there and soon youll be a caliphate. you cant even speak up about the threat lest you be jailed for a hate crime. bend over, harry. spread your cheeks for the refugee cock. good bitch. good little british bitch.

If you have to ask, you will never know. It is beyond your ability to perceive. You were born unarmed, and thus is your worldview. My condolences, Abdi Mohammed.

I can make a crossbow out of toothpicks, I keep it with my butter knife.

money isnt everything you scumbag

>I'm part of the problem
the post