Pick a side, White Man

Pick a side, White Man.

Attached: europe.jpg (1194x1908, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM&bpctr=1560458589
youtube.com/watch?v=iGj2SRPSgUE
444prophecynews.com/the-catholic-popes-true-identity-revealed-the-false-prophet-in-the-bibles-book-of-revelation-godshealer7/
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ERut3AtJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

race mixing is an abomination of marriage

The book of enoch says that dyes and color mixing were introduced to us by demons.

Racemixing is another form of this.

The pope is advocating for demons

There's a difference between breeding with other people, and being out-bred by them through having to fund their children rather than having your own (a wonderful case of Christian selflessness, no?).

>You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog,
>Wirathu claims that his movement is not responsible for the violence against the Rohingya. But he does repeatedly insist that Muslims — whom he often calls “kalars,” a derogatory term roughly equivalent to the N-word — need to be kept in their place. He calls for boycotts of Muslim-owned businesses, warns Buddhists to protect their women from Muslim rapists and was a vocal backer of a law restricting marriages between Buddhists and Muslims.

Attached: PWAOHD27I46EJABVGPXM5MOKUY.jpg (908x596, 57K)

that is why the same passage im referring to regards it all as iniquity

Would you go as far to say that God's messenger on Earth doesn't understand God's message?

if you think god wanted race mixing then you are completely wrong

Eve was formed from Adam which, to me, implies the same color

Solomon was rebuked for marrying foreign wives which again, implies different color

The pope us obviously a kike puppet

>*rub rub*

So why are Christians so in favour of mass-immigration and so accepting of race mixing (even encouraging)? There seems to be a real disconnect between Christianity as Jow Forums wants it to be and what it actually is when Christians act in the real world.

can i migrate to uk, or is it too late?

How the fuck can anyone be a christian in current year
Fucking hell

Imagine believing the post-Vatican 2 Counter Church represents true Christianity.

Attached: Conquistador.jpg (1200x1200, 224K)

>the Christianity of the largest denomination isn't real Christianity

the pope is a subversive kike, unlike base Bishop Williamson

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM&bpctr=1560458589

Imagine thinking that the (((pope))) a false prophet, a blasphemer, idolater, fornicator and an anti-christ has anything to do with Christianity.

Attached: (((pope))).jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

Why the fuck would a Christian listen to the Pope?

Attached: 4FE3B061-9F81-4CA7-8ADC-4001E2EE6891.jpg (250x220, 6K)

>if lots of people believe it it must be true

Attached: retard alert.gif (300x300, 498K)

>not knowing the history of the Catholic church

youtube.com/watch?v=iGj2SRPSgUE

Being Christian and aligning with the Church are two very diff things. Vatican has and always will be corrupted by man, don’t let that influence your perspective on Jesus’ teachings.

Because people are all equal in Christ but the problem being these amerimutts shunning their European heritage in favor of mutthood and once you start the muttification it’s hard to stop. How many Americans actually speak a European language aside from Spanish or have any family back in Europe they’re still in contact with? I’m the places where European heritage was alive; They took Cajun French away from the public schools in Louisiana in favor of “Spanish immersion” it’s almost as if they knew what was coming. Amerimutts u need to admit you’re fucking Europeans and pick a country from your family tree and learn about its customs, language and history. Leave America to the Mongrols, Europe is the last bastion of hope.
And I’m not even white by your standards haha
T. Serb Diasporafag

Attached: 13AE9DAD-4F8A-4201-AB23-2B8DBD3B8297.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

modern christians don't understand half of the bible

they think they should welcome murderers and rapists when jesus welcomed prostitutes and tax collectors

So which denomination is the correct one, and why doesn't that have the messenger of God on Earth as its head?
>don’t let that influence your perspective on Jesus’ teachings.
You mean turn the other cheek, give a thief more than he asks for, and do twice what is commanded of you by oppressive regimes?
I think I'm starting to understand the difference between Buddhist peacefulness and Christian weakness.

Tibet has experience with this already being invaded by China. The pope lives in Vatican City and could give a fuck what happens outside those walls.

>they think they should welcome murderers and rapists
Technically they're not that until they're already here, and by then they're "our neighbours" and you have to love thy neighbour, right?

Its a difficult time but it has been prophesied by Saint John, Our Lady of Fatima and La Salette. It's going to get even worse and this will be a true trial for our Faith.

>China has more people guess the Chinese are always right

they aren't considered rapists in their home country because is almost legal

Based Bishop Williamson. His lectures are very interesting, a must watch for anyone interested in Christian theology.

>choose heretic or heretic
neither

Tibet should belong to Tibet

There is no single correct interpretation to the Bible. But obviously Catholicism is not the correct one, it breaks the ten commandments, the most basic laws.
>turn the other cheek
if you're a cuck you can interpret it as literally letting everyone slap you around. to me it means that you shouldn't get involved in petty squabbles, a slap on the cheek is nothing more than a pathetic attempt at getting at someone.
>give the thie f more than he asks for
yep, i'll also give him my knife, straight to his chest.
>christian weakness
yep. christianity is so weak am I right? It's not like all pagans got removed by Christians, you're so right... what were the crusades? the reconquista? conquest of the new world?

It's a good thing he isn't christian or stands for christianity.

>turn the other cheek
Culturally at the time, people only slapped with their clean hand. A backhand slap was to assert dominance and an palm slap was to issue challenge.

By turning the other cheek you would force them to treat you as an equal and openly invite retaliation; avoiding useless quarrels and being able to met out justice without reprisal from the law should the conflict continue.
>give your cloak as well
I’m not sure about the history of this phrase, but it was a shaming tactic
>going the extra mile
At the time a Roman soldier could force a citizen to carry their pack for no more than 1000 paces (mill, mile) by going the extra mile you invert the power dynamic and the soldier pleads for their gear to be returned lest their CO punish them.

that decision is easy

Attached: b1ace6d1a75f0ed90dbab537bf2c4a75--tibetan-art-tibetan-buddhism.jpg (236x355, 30K)

Dont they use a swazi too? Really makes you think...

We are all God's children. He racists on this board who dare call themselves Christian will burn in hell

Attached: 35464442_2070334596625957_7315295866003128320_o1.jpg (787x1205, 219K)

You should read this
444prophecynews.com/the-catholic-popes-true-identity-revealed-the-false-prophet-in-the-bibles-book-of-revelation-godshealer7/

> How many Americans actually speak a European language

pretty much all of us.

You need to reread the parable of the Good Samaritan, it is a nationalist message:

But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Not a big fan of the Dalai Lama. I like Ashin Wirathy way more.
But still, look at who's arguing with him about that statement. Yes, a fucking woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ERut3AtJg

If Christianity is so strong why is it so weak now?

it represents eternal truth

Attached: 220px-HinduSwastika.svg.png (220x225, 8K)

Catholicism is cucked
Choose orthodoxy

>conquest of the new world?
Spain's application of their version of Christianity in the new world ruined this continent. Their idiotic campaign to convert and work their Indian monkeys instead of rubbing them out is a wound we still suffer from today.

typical weak protistan bongs rejecting the only true church of Jesus Christ because it's be subverted by kikes.

>protistan
protestant

Secularisation. People have become subverted by pseudoscience and Christianity has been mocked by those pseudo-scientists and the pop culture. Also, it's not Christianity that's weak, it's the people who are spiritually dead.

Christianitry is based on faith and people don't believe in God anymore.

I'm not Protestant nor am I Orthodox, I was raised in a Catholic family, baptised as a Catholic and raised to be an obedient Catholic sheep. But no more, I do not label myself as anything more or less than a Christian and I will scrutinise any form of Christianity and Catholicism has earned to be scrutinised and hated for its sins and subversion of Christ's teachings.

Yah, even in my shitty old town we had German and French, but for some "odd" reason not in the nigger infested school I spent the rest of my childhood in.

>Secularisation.
We're still 60% Christian, the same as Hungary, and still have Christianity as our state religion. The truth is that Christianity is just incompatible with Globalisation and the modern world, and makes too many obviously false scientific claims that people just can not accept.

Perhaps God isn't keeping up his end of the bargain by being believable?

Doesn't change the fact that they subdued an entire continent. Indeed, it would've been preferable if they had taken the same route America did in their policy towards the "natives".

>Pope becomes corrupted
>lamo if you're a Christian you're with us whitey
Your flow of logic is blowing my mind.

I can understand why you think like this and to some extent you're right, but look at this situation as a test. People have been insulting God for hundreds of years now and he hasn't done anything yet. He is testing to see who his real believers are, so that he can save them when the time comes.

I hope a muslim nigger kills the pope. Rapes him first, then kills him. Slowly.

Well Dalai Lama isn't really wrong...
See:

>Moses
some jew from thousands of years ago said something. Fuck has that got to do with me?Nothing

>everyone in the US pretty much speaks English or Spanish, it was a joke because they are both European languages.

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

What bargain? In your first line you say that you're Christian but then you say that Man has the power to impose a bargain on God? You sound jewish, not Christian.

Then you are a Protestant you dumb nigger.
You are protesting the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Let'em stay at the Vatican they can destroy that.

>60% Christian
Most people label themselves as Christian, but that doesn't mean that they practice Christianity, in fact most "Christians" in the UK see being "Christian" as the equivalent as being English/British. It's nothing more than a national identity and form of tradition. They aren't spiritual and they don't practice Christianity. Same with Hungary.
That's the truth, Christianity is incompatible with globalisation that's why it's being ridiculed and attacked from all sides in hopes of being abandoned.
>makes too many obviously false scientific claims that people just can not accept.
and those people are the biggest hypocrites, they usually believe in nonsense such as the big bang and macro-evolution.

I said that the nation is majority is Christian, not that I am.
>but then you say that Man has the power to impose a bargain on God?
Why would God ethnically replace faithful followers? If we carry that 60% over to the Rotherham reveal of 1,400 girls being gang raped and sold in to sex slavery over the time between the start and that report then 840 Christians girls were allowed by God to be gang raped by outsiders. Why would God do that other than being a massive twat?

If I'm "protesting" catholic teachings then following your 56% logic Orthodox are protestant too. Piss off and go kiss some nigger feet like your papa francisco.

Choose your favourite (((Organized religion)))
How bout no.

>makes too many obviously false scientific claims that people just can not accept.

>Global warming is a false scientific claim

>white and black people are exactly the same except for their skin tone is a false scientific claim

>homosexuals are born that way is a false scientific claim

>their are more then 2 genders is a false scientific claim

>you can change your gender is a false scientific claim

>their is no such thing as evil in the world only misunderstanding is a false scientific claim

These are all considered facts today, and none of them are true.

The Catholic church is far from believing in God, but most normal Catholics obviously believe in God, but they're unfortunately deceived by the anti-christs in purple and scarlet robes.

>REEEEEE I AM NOT A PROTESTANT
>FUCK THE POPE AND FUCK HIS DOGMA

Attached: 82EC3E84-CA3E-401A-AAC9-68394B430766.png (640x773, 49K)

I've said that Catholic church needs a schism again more than once. The pope is a political tool, not a religious leader.
Avignon Papcy pt-II: South American Boogaloo
Pope Juan Sanchez doesn't give a fuck about PR, he'll tell you that every indulgent gay man's going to hell

that's a gr8 reaction image tho

Attached: 2019-06-13 23_50_15-_pol_ - Pick a side, White Man. - Politically Incorrect - 4chan - Opera.png (188x262, 90K)

Wop Church. White.

My sides.

You should learn the real history of your country. Start with Henry VIII, Anglicanism, Elizabeth I, Puritans, all the persecution of Christians that happened in the 17th century in your country, Hume, Darwin, Newton, Churchill etc. All those people have offended God. Your Nation stopped being Christian 500 years ago. The 60% of those who identify as Christian havent even read Aquinas, think the Inquisition was evil and that liberty of religion is a good thing.
Your Nation has abandoned and insulted God. Your ruling class worships Satan and then you wonder why all those bad things are happening in England?

>Most people label themselves as Christian, but that doesn't mean that they practice Christianity,
Yes it does. They might not know that they are, but that's exactly what they do. When the boarder force (lol) allowed 600,000 people in last year that was an act of Christian kindness, and when we just treat anyone in our hospitals funded by hard-working natives who find themselves dying of diseases on waiting lists that's Christian charity.
>They aren't spiritual
Why would anyone be spiritual in this modern hellscape?
>nonsense such as the big bang and macro-evolution.
How exactly is this nonsense? It's obviously more of a step in the right direction, even if that's all it is.

>This fucker is lying too much
>Yeah, but he also told the truth half a dozen times, so...

Captcha: Tenderness for children

Buddhism is actually pretty cool. Hippie pacifists seem to be the most devoted western followers, but I think it’s kind of like eastern stoicism.
Love that painting

The difference is that they are just correct assertions, not sold as endless and timeless truths.

Can yoo feck

huh?

>500 years ago
So explain the first total eradication of our culture (the Norman conquest) in this context? Was Sait Edward the Confesser's kingdom not Christian enough that his legacy had to be replaced with William the Conqueror, who died so fat that falling over killed him? If God despises us now, he despised us from the start.

Damn. I meant INCORRECT assertions.

ironworking was given to us by demons too. should we stop using iron?

>Why would anyone be spiritual in this modern hellscape?
So they aren't Christian after all? Thanks for finally clarifying that.
>How exactly is this nonsense? It's obviously more of a step in the right direction, even if that's all it is.
Nope. Believing that an explosion happened out of nothing and that explosion spawned everything is next level retarded. An explosion is not a cause, it's an effect. For every effect there is a definite cause and what could've caused that explosion if there was nothing before it? Again, believing in macro-evolusion (birds evolving into fish, etc.) is again retarded. Give me a single example of macro evolution in the last 2000 years? Bird beaks can change shape, that is micro evolution that does occur indeed. But you will never see a cow give birth to a non-cow nor will you ever see a non-bird hatch from a bird egg.

yes throw it all into the most dangerous volcanoes so that they will be sealed with iron

Buddhism is a weak religion it's not compatible with the west, White people need rules and boundaries, without them you get the modern world of lust and hedonism.

Dalai Lama is always based and repilled, Catholics have been corrupted since what... the 1600s when they started to virtually extort money and create shady networks to create nice Cathedrals and have everything made of gold or gold-plated. Not saying those aren't nice things, because they are VERY nice, but lets be real they stopped being proper a while back.

Buddhism>Christianity

We need to create a religion based on white nationalism

There are good and bad Kings in every Nation. Good gives everyone free will, so I don't see whats your point. Edward wasnt this great King who did wonders for Christianity. Some say his reign was very weak, while, if I'm not mistaken William build a lot of castles in England and he died in battle.

>Believing that an explosion happened out of nothing and that explosion spawned everything is next level retarded.
Why do you assume it happened on 6 days?
>An explosion is not a cause, it's an effect.
Isn't that the Big Crunch? Besides, I'm not a physicist, so I wont pretend to have divinly mandated answers to these questions.
>Give me a single example of macro evolution in the last 2000 years?
Why such a short time span? Were there humans during the Dinosaur's time, and if not, where did they come from biologically speaking?

A lotta buttblasted christcucks itt

>he died in battle.
If you mean crushing an unarmed native rebellion with cavalry, then yes, he died in "battle"
>Edward wasnt this great King who did wonders for Christianity.
Then why give him sainthood? Why would God allow something like that to happen to the people of that Saint's legacy?
>build a lot of castles in England
So God allowed the conquest so that the natives could be oppressed by a ruling elite in impenetrable fortresses?

As if a Bong has any room to speak about "real" Christianity. Some faggot King decided he needed another THOT and decided to make his own religion. Burn.

Lol

Thats why theres a war between buddhist and muzzies. At least the have the balls to kill those fuckers. You christfags welcome them with open borders

I'm Dakota Meyer, fuck you faggots and do what you're told. Stay Catholic.

Attached: DakotaM1.jpg (958x639, 234K)

This guy fucks

kek, and look at king henrys church now.

Attached: Karen-Oliveto-Muslim-smaller1.jpg (480x521, 58K)

Big Crunch is below meme status. The universe would have to have a higher average density than it currently does and it is constantly getting less dense at an increasing pace.

The fuck...this can't be real..

>christfags
We catholics mock these people in the United States.

Attached: Young_Life_Logo.jpg (463x339, 27K)

Bergoglio is an anti-Pope, an anti-Christ! I am a non-Papist Christian, though, not Buddhist, yet I agree with the Dalai Lama's statement.