Literally 0 threads on Sudan

>literally 0 threads on Sudan
what's wrong with you?

Attached: Capture.png (457x795, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-years-of-enslavement-1.4726313
youtube.com/watch?v=fzWpXhde_YE&t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>caring about niggers
>ever

>a fight between monkey tribes

Literally no one cares. The US is close to going to war with Iran and Hong Kong are about to be steam rolled by China. That's enough ti care about.

what would it take to get you to go back?

Reparations.

Gl Egypt .8!
Remember to build some awesome skull pyramids so people have a reason to visit your shithole country.

Attached: Reminder Cat.jpg (604x490, 46K)

>rape occurs in africa daily
>suddenly i’m supposed to care now
Fuck that virtue signaling band wagon

What for?
My guess:
Ooga booga *chimps out*

Africans bring misery wherever they go, they are a damned race.

that's 0 too many

reparations for what?

What happened in sudan

>i can't fix my own problems
>i need EVERYONE AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD TO STAND BEHIND ME
no, fuck you.

cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Q predicted this

omg we should just dump all of you into the ocean and let the waves take you back to your mother africa

Attached: 2341412432.jpg (272x377, 22K)

No one cares about what's happening in Sudan because it's old news. Not old news in that it literally happened a long time ago, but old news in that basically the same chain of events has been playing out with different people in different countries in Africa for the better part of a century.

>Incompetent democratically elected government is overthrown by the military with popular support
>General gives himself supreme executive authority and dissolved or de-powers parliament, promises it's only temporary.
>Natives and white democratic activist groups remind him that he promised to step down eventually
>General laughs, refuses
>White activist groups organize native protests
>General lets his grunts loose on protestors, knows he has to reward them to keep them loyal, so he allows them to rape and steal what they want
>Repeat ad naseum until the government stops getting foreign financial assistance or the country erupts in civil war

Now, which African country am I talking about? This could describe well over a dozen sectarian conflicts that have occurred in Africa since the end of the colonial era. The point is, people don't care because it's nothing new, and any outside intervention will only result in a new incompetent government being democratically elected, only for the army to inevitably seize control again. People are just tired of caring.

Pretty soon the whole world will be back to hating Niggers,AGAIN !

Fuck niggers and thank God for sickle cell

I hope they all die. The world would unironically be a better place.

You'd run out of money in there weeks anyway you dumb nigger

Literally who?

Sudanese nigger-arabs have never mattered in the last 2000 years and will never matter in the next 200000 years.

Mudslime niggers will forever remain desert thrash that not even Egypt would bother annexing to enslave since the times of the Old Kingdom, for fuck sakes

three*

youtube.com/watch?v=fzWpXhde_YE&t=56s

My dumdass ex piped up for the first time EVER about current affairs saying "omg have you heard about Sudan??" I googled and saw nothing out of the ordinary so I said "no, why?" and she went on to describe that people were being raped en masse to which i obviously said "yeh.. Thats civil war for you?" this sentence was not well received. Roasties don't give two shits about men, women and children being gunned down and hacked to pieces but RAAPEEE?!?!? That's soooo baaaad!!! I can see now that this is a new reporting tactic ro encourage poorly educated women to start throwing their entitled weight around re: hot button topic of the week.

they had it coming, that's what you get for electing dumb puppet leaders who only care about themselves and their families

dumb and unpatriotic leaders are the issue

Iono even SJWs barely care. The ones that do are either sincere or just doing it for the likes.

I did notice though that most people don’t care about what’s happening to other races situated far from home.

ebola

Attached: IMG_3915.jpg (1200x1600, 401K)

The good question should be why all sjw and fighters against white supremacy dont heelp actual niggers in their homelands and dont even care to know what happens there but can cry on twitter all day

>brazillian
>talking about monkey tribes
You're whole country is a mix of different monkeys nigger

This
>and none care about mass rape in Europe
>Not a single fucking one

Attached: 5AA57E55-007F-4082-956A-7F38A3E5D609.jpg (714x1024, 125K)

disgusting how the world is standing idle while this is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM

ebola chan! good luck in uganda!

i think the Sudanese people are too naive and am really ashamed from seeing those ungrateful niggers turning their back on us by keeping their distance from their Muslim brothers to be with the infidels of sub saharan africa