Daily Reminder

Your Abrahamic God isn't real, and never will be. Proof?
"The best cure for Christianity is reading the Bible." ~ Mark Twain

Attached: godresigns.jpg (1200x630, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFi4pUIAlQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, nigger

Attached: 1559960850343.gif (400x226, 1.02M)

What, are you scared to debate me? You can admit that you have lost anytime soon, you know?

Proverbs 12, 13, 14

How does that prove the existence of your God again?

Attached: Athiots.jpg (1680x1050, 522K)

>A universe can exist without a creator!
You are required to prove this assertion. You have given no proof.

Having FAITH is the name of the game neighbor.

I am not sure if there is a God, my only claim was that I AM SURE that Abrahamic God isn't real. Also, what would happen if we somehow mastered to reach beyond time itself? You would say that God has moved to some next dimension or something...

>memeflag
Saging and hiding this thread made by an obvious Jew

Reveal flag
No (you)s for flaggots

This is not about kikes faggot, this is about whatever or not your God is legit or not. It isn't. Your God is not omnipotent, because if he was, why did he even created the Jews to begin with if you claim that they are literally "spawn from Hell" (even though that claim itself is partially intellectually dishonest)

Nice try, but I am not Jew you nazi retard.

Based Mark Twain. I read his book "Christian Science" about 10 years ago, amazing the stupid shit he found christians doing in the US

Attached: 1559958714498.jpg (900x900, 138K)

The Creator of heaven and earth would also have created all other dimensions. Our human minds are not capable of grasping everything that God is or is capable of. Your life would be improved with God, through Jesus Christ, as apart of it.

Alright, let's recap the history of where the God is:
1. It was first believed to be on the skies. (But we conquered it)
2. Then it was believed to be beyond sky in outer space (but we still did it)
3. Now the current claim by Christians is that the God is now beyond time and space...
Now again, I ask, why would an all knowing and loving God would not want to meet with his own creation? Is he scared? Is he disgusted? No.... because he simply just does not exist....

I loved reading Mark Twain, but never knew that he despised Christianity until recently.

You are obviously too smart.

Maybe you could come to the position that early Christians and erudite pagans held - including Hellenized Jews.. that Yahweh so to speak is a primitive, early approximation of the transcendental God.. that is better and properly understood through Christ and Metaphysical endeavor.

Hey if you genuinely want to explore this and stay on the educated side and not join meme wars read a book: The Experience of God: Being, Consciousness, Bliss by David Bentley Hart

>meme flag

Typical.

The accidental universe “big bang” violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

I used to be a Christian but could not reconcile the idea that God was ever a genital cutter and that just wore me down until I stopped believing entirely.

And that same Big bang was created by a Catholic priest, but nice try faggot. I don't really care what created the Universe or who did it... One thing's for sure though is that your Abrahamic God does not exist.

Proto Jew 0: "Of course we know God. He said we need all of this land, in fact."
Proto Jew 1: "That's f*cking brilliant."

Well its a bit difficult to provide proof when you give such a loose definition of God as "The Abrahamic God" when there are so many interpretations behind what "God" itself even is and how it is percieved. What do you mean by "God", "Proof" and "real".

How do you know that the Christian god is the creator?

Only if the big bang is a classic explosion expanding in space.

The true god is the one true allah who will subdue the world through jihad and condemn heretics

I am only arguing against the Abrahamic God only, and that God is the one who appears in Islam, Christianity and Judaism of course. If you really want to believe in something, at least make it sound it is credible enough for the people to believe in it. I don't see any logical reason to believe in the Abrahamic God, since that God afterall was most likely an illusion that Abraham himself had once he started some voices inside his head (which leads us to believe that he suffered from some mental disorder) and he tried to murder his own son. What kind of religion is that lmao?

Why did your God created a world full of heretics then? Isn't he omnipotent? If so, then why does he feel the need to command his followers to kill others who don't want to believe in him?

ok but define what you mean by "God", "proof" and "real" because otherwise your ambiguous wording enables you to wriggle out of any direct answer.

There are just so many incongruities.

You have free will, but if you ever use it you burn for all eternity.

We are created in God's own image and likeness, yet are born Evil.

God sent His son to earth and we killed him, thereby achieving salvation- but only if we believe this story.

It's all a bit thick, don't you think?

Attached: ouldwxusr0k21.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

How many unprovable assertions are you going to make ?

>I loved reading Mark Twain, but never knew that he despised Christianity until recently.

He loved cats, though.

to test our faith and reward the deserving with 72 virgins

you have such a vague understanding of theology it makes me laugh, have you even looked into it or have you just read through twitter textposts and watched athiest youtubers "wreck" religious people?

contradiction is where Jews thrive, it all makes sense when you view it as a Jewish religion, which it is.

Proof: While proof itself isn't really needed for specific religions like Buddhism, since they do not have almost anything contradictory and are open-minded, the proof in this case regarding Abrahamic religions is required since here we are talking about a "God" that is somehow Omnipotent and all knowing (which requires ton of proof, because an all knowing God would know that human beings are capable of living without a God, so why punish them if they share the God's moral code but decide not to believe in him?)
Real: Something that can be observed by a naked eye, now don't get me wrong. You can still be a Deist, but if we are going to be real here, you have to prove that Abrahamic God is real, because why would the "creator of all human beings" be invisible to the naked eye of its own creation? What did he ever meant by this? Is he scared to show us in true light?
As for God, I would say any kind of deity that brings you hope in life, and does not command for a murder of "non believers."

I hope you understand what am I trying to say with all this, man.

Lmao is this what you mean?

Attached: You mean this.jpg (1128x600, 104K)

twain was a fag

Attached: expanding irreligiousism.jpg (680x1388, 258K)

You are the one to talk. You have no physical evidence of your "Omnipotent" God. According to your own book, the God is located in the sky. Yet you can't see the God in the sky, so you have changed the story to the point that he is now beyond time and space...

Nice strawman argument, faggot.

Who doesn't love them though?

Attached: grow.jpg (1200x650, 97K)

If a person actually reads the Bible they'll know that God is eternal, immortal, in you, and around you.

So God is evil then... got it.

>if god created everything then who created god?
That's a really good argument against the infinite regression within dualist ontology. Too bad christianity has been monist for 6k years up until the 1980s and invented western science.
>people speaking confidently about shit they don't know anything about
you and everyone like you are boring and average

Never said any of that shit, now please fuck off with your strawman arguments that add nothing to the debate.

OH and a God was created by a MAN, he did not created YOU

if that is what you are into may allah give you your heart's desire

>An observation is a strawman
>we don't use facts in this thread

Attached: 1539752623762.png (562x277, 92K)

>you don't use facts in this thread
Then what a fuck is this? Some random bullshit nonsense that is heretical? Please fuck off and die.

Not my therad Holmes, it is yours. The burdon of proof is on you. I, myself, not being a prophet can no more provide physical proof of the existence of God, than you can to disprove the existence of God. You know that and I know that. These threads are a vehicle for PC hate speech, which displays your rank hypocrisy, according to le epic meme flag. Be honest, you are not playing me, you are playing yourself.

Attached: 4B47EA20-88D7-4F92-8131-1C9800F288EC.jpg (1918x1265, 1.82M)

Look, I've never said that I am against any type of God. I am only against the Abrahamic one, the one God who is confirmed to be false by many people. And why does he advocate for eternal damnation if we do not believe in him?

>You have free will, but if you ever use it you burn for all eternity.
Depends on whether hell is purgatory, also whether revelations will happen. I think God would want people to show absolute or blind loyalty to him despite having the ability to doubt. It's a sort of shit test.
>We are created in God's own image and likeness, yet are born Evil.
Ancestors ate the fruit of knowledge. The process of doing so tainted the ancestors and all of their children. We're also born without belief in God, so from his perspective that makes us default bad.
>God sent His son to earth and we killed him, thereby achieving salvation- but only if we believe this story.
The act basically cleared all former sins that humanity had created. I think the reasoning for the story belief is, if you're not even willing to honor that sacrifice, why should you be saved?

Hahaha

You're ignorant you know that? You probably don't but allow me to enlighten you

There is the Self, and then there is Ego

There is Good, and then there is Not Good.

Evil is just a lesser degree of Good, like how Cold is a lesser degree of Hot

God is all Good. The less Goodness, or Godliness, the more Egotistic you become. There is the threshold.

When I refer to Self, I am referring to the macrocosm or macro organism that is the Human Race. Indentifying yourself as part of the larger organism puts you much closer to God. Detracting from it excludes you from the benefits of being part of that macrocosm.

Think cells in a human body, and cancer cells that think they know what's up and do their own projects which become tumors.

I can see that you'll probably get about 11.5% of the knowledge I'm giving you, but you only need to truly see and believe the eternal blessing that the Creator has bestowed upon us.

Pic related, it's an excerpt containing true Knowledge

Attached: 20190519_235121.jpg (3072x1814, 3.69M)

>Real knowledge
>coming from a book about some fairy tale creature
Max is displeased with your faggotry.

Attached: max_stirner__96_366__by_foxinshadow_da698i0-pre.jpg (771x1037, 88K)

>Proof?
>some quote from an author
thats appeal to authority (not even a good one) and is a logical fallacy. try again, OP

>t. autistic retard who didn't bother to read entire thread

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

You know literally nothing, and I respect your decision to give in to your impulses, and to allow yourself to drown in the temporary illusory world pleasure senses that will inevitably burn you up and consume you to your grave.

Thinking the wisdom of the Thrice Greatest, or God Manifested as mere fantasy is your ultimate undoing.

Attached: received_312428472697197.jpg (1072x1920, 160K)

>confirmed to be false.
I need proof, i missed the news that day

>the god of the Bible isn’t real
>proof: some dude who wrote a book

Attached: DA6596C9-A0AE-4D21-BA98-A2143DB7901F.jpg (540x600, 23K)

>You know literally nothing
>God is all Good and we were created by his own image, but you are born evil
What a fuck are you even talking about? You make Max look more smart than yourself, you brainwashed fool.

Attached: Max_Stirner.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Nah the proof for yourself is to read a Bible and see how morally questionable your religion is... Do you even know why Islam and Christianity are criticized so much unlike Buddhism? Because your religion is flawed, simple as that.

You take the Bible too literally.

You don't even know what Evil is after I have already told you it doesn't exist and it is merely a lesser degree of Good.

You are a brainlet and a moron and you cannot be saved. Hurry up and get consumed by the flame of ignorance already

FAKE quote, Shlomo. Show me your quote from any book or letters, go on atheist ape. And stuff your evil Talmud up your ass.

Go read the real scriptures, the apocrypha, reddit spacing maplenigger.

Attached: 1542949887599.gif (400x300, 1.68M)

Because the Synagogue of satan seeks to destroy them and has a strong foothold in the non deist feel good false religion that buddhism is.

>God is all Good.
Is he all good because he only does good, or is it just because you're choosing to define good as whatever he does?

>Thinking that an Anarchist like me supports Zionism
Oh you fucking wish I supported Israel.... oh wait nevermind, didn't Nazis done the same thing?
You can have concepts of Good and Evil without God you fucking faggot.

Attached: The real Truth.jpg (1440x572, 326K)

Your point:
1. There is no need for a causality for an eternal being, unlike a being coming into existence. Your claim is illogical gibberish
2. An eternal being does not wait forever, He will be outside the time-space dimension. Yet another absurd statement.
Don't bother with the rest. You atheists are so low IQ.

Who are you to call Buddhism a false religion you retard?

Where is the quote, atheist homo?

You know jack shit about the apocrypha if you don't even know Hermetics lol

It's all the same wisdom and you're a worldly fool who is stuck in the ego and physical. You must either be extremely young or extremely unintelligent, and we are getting very, very tired of the blatant hypocrisy and ignorance.

Attached: americanbrains.jpg (1024x882, 274K)

Retarded arguments, don't know how do you religious zealouts even think. Abrahamic God isn't and never will be real.
Plus try to debunk this shit, I'll wait:
youtube.com/watch?v=KFi4pUIAlQs

>repeatedly
Funny, the Church didn't give Pagans special protection and a banking monopoly and they only ever got kicked out once.

>>Thinking that an Anarchist like me supports Zionism
>Oh you fucking wish I supported Israel.... oh wait nevermind, didn't Nazis done the same thing?
1. Many Jews are Anarchists and Zionists. Your comment makes no logical sense.
2. Didn't Nazi do what. Your writing is that of a dyslectic child, or a rabid atheist ape.

Also cold isn't a lesser degree of hot, it is the absence of hot. If you take the average hot and then make it colder, you are detecting a net loss in heat.

Life can't exist in excessive heat, so take that how you will.

>Implying that I am a homo
Ad hominem is strong in this one. And I don't really care if a quote is made up or not, I've read the Bible for myself and didn't found any shit that points out to the existence of God.

I choose nothing

What exists is manifested through the beginning of our Universe which no one can say they truly know how it began, but it exists. And you exist. You are part of the universe. The matter that makes up your body was in a star. Everything that you are comes from a source. What is the difference between a star and God the Almighty?

The sun is good. It warms us. It grows our food and sustains us. That is what makes God all Good, because the Source stems from everything that the Cosmos is made of. It gives us life. That is why it is All Good

Anarchism is against the unjustified hieararchies, and it can also include Zionism based upon your own claims how Zionism is literally evil, unironically proving that Zionism is literally Jewish Fascism...

Oh and by the way, may you please provide an argument to why did Hitler who apparently hated Jewish people built the fucking hotels inside the Auschwitz again?

>Implying that I am a homo
Atheists are strongly over-represented among homosexuals. Main motivation for hating God rabidly, like you do, as well.

Oh, you have read the Bible? Then tell me the difference between the Old Testament and the Old Covenant.

Of course a lying atheist ape is using fabricated quotes. Nothing within atheist ape pseudo-morality says it is wrong to murder, rape, torture, rape, steal etc. Right?

Jesus literally wasn't Jewish. He was a Nazarene.

Judaism didn't exist until ~300 years after Jesus' death, when the talmud was compiled. Modern Judaism is the offshoot. This list was clearly made by a Jew.

>Oh and by the way, may you please provide an argument to why did Hitler who apparently hated Jewish people built the fucking hotels inside the Auschwitz again?
Atheist ape on drugs. Not a pretty sight. Documentation, atheist homo.

What is another way of saying absence of heat?

You're arguing semantics that ultimately supports what I'm saying anyway.... Try again

>implying that Atheists are immoral because some shit that does not fit your own world
Be fucking lucky that I am against Zionism, faggot. Also, I never said that it is NOT wrong to murder, steal and all that shit.. What is wrong with you?

Cope. He was hebrew.
>BUT DUDE THEY WEREN'T TECHNICALLY JEWS YET BRO CUZ JUDAISM DIDN'T EXIST YET
>DUDE JEWS AREN'T WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THERE ARE GENETIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN JEWS AND WHITES

This is Jow Forums in a nutshell. Imagine all the mental gymnastics one must do in order to not accept that Christianity is an Abrahamic religion and is jewish

Attached: 1558298347225.png (241x209, 3K)

kek

can you explain why in Islam god looks down upon his followers for drawing/painting living creatures? It seems pretty petty for an all mighty being to get upset about it

Provide an argument instead of name calling.

Hi, I'm the guy you christfags are supposed to save. So save me, you cuck. Prove to me god exists. Prove to me that jesus isnt a bullshit myth.

Do it! Do it faggot!

Because Allah shares the same personality as his own messenger.

>What is the difference between a star and God the Almighty?
Sentience.

>The sun is good.
The sun burns us with uv rays and gives us skin cancer. It makes certain areas dry and inhospitable. It made venus a toxic planet, and mercury a desert. It stripped the atmosphere from mars.

The sun is good to us in many contexts, but it isn't an inherent good. It's a neutral body that has a set of characteristics that can be used to help things or hurt them.

A Bible believing Christian is who I am to declare a nebulous self help regime, a false religion.

So you are against self-control and self-reliance too? No wonder why Christianity allowed slavery to exist...

Funny, actually reading the bible in its complete context actually makes it seem more plausible and with a lot of wisdom.

But who are we kidding, the most you've ever read is a few cherrypicked out of context verses from the NIV. And this is a slide thread.

Christianity is a Roman religion

"There once was a man named Nigger Jim." ~ Mark Twain

I've read St. Aquinas' 5 cosmological arguments and he does make a good case for why there is a creator but nothing shows that it's your abrahamic god. For all we know all religions are wrong besides the fact that a creator exists

God is just what science has left to discover, you can make up whatever you want about God it's just a fairytale. The list is more interesting in the last few points imho