How bad is the reputation of France is your country?

Attached: bfc53a88e0179962693fba0da4646e46139a2e3fc4108b4632be2da55dc06ecb.webm (856x480, 664K)

Good and bad. You know how it is.

>How bad is the reputation of France is your country?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Disgusting lazy hairy snail-munching faggots that spend all day drunk doing nothing of any worth.

Brave and intelligent friends who give as good as they get and will have your back to the end.

Depends on how smart the person is. Usually stupid people think that China and France are good, and Germany is bad.

In the case of China, even if you tell them that they blocked Wikipedia, they just say that it's ok, just because they want cheap things (crap quality ofc)

the only thing that comes to mind when i think about french people is that they stink

also, why there are so many niggers in french? in my head france was almost 100% white lmao

To us, guys are closet homossexuals and girls are sexy bitches with a cool accent. I went to France twice and the truth is that guys are closeted homossexuals and girls are ugly bitches with a zut accent.

hey pricillanon
I've been banned a few days so I haven't been able to bump your threads
In regard to your question: in the US there is a boomer take that thinks the French are not warlike enough. The only other opinion is the middle school girl mentality that loves "impressionism"
I personally love it though. I think France is suffering because Napoleon emancipated the Jews but every country is suffering in the same way

Im moving to france next year, started learning arabic already

Only rivaled by the brishit

To Americans Paris is all of France so we view it as a nice luxury place to visit.

2/10 neighbor, would wager war with

Pretty good.

Leftwing faggots and niggers in America love you. Right wingers know better. You’re stupid frogs who can’t fight wars properly.

pretty much. cowards who maintain a vacation state

Like Turcroaches.
When there was no united germany you bullied us, more like slaughtered us and stole our land. After we united you got beaten up permanently and bitch about it like little pussies.
Nice culture and landscape though

Everyone here loves France, only Italy is more popular.

someone should edit a cute fashtag armband on pricilla

France is our greatest ally

Attached: 159116153-cc35fe7.jpg (620x413, 103K)

France is superior to UK in every conceivable way.

Out of all the backpackers that come here I like the French the most.

Faggot degenerates who fetishize niggers and watch their women spit out disgusting little ape faced mutts.

My countrymen must think France is the capital of Paris

>Im moving to france next year, started learning arabic already

Attached: yobalol.gif (200x200, 158K)

Very poor unless you're from Brittany. You're just whiny cunts mostly.

france is absolute shit. you used to be cool when you were your own thing. but youre dead now. youre a corpse. theres no french paris anymore. and france is more than its cities, but not really, no it isnt.

you also have super gay insane policies about not cataloging crimes by the race who commit them, etc., just to hide the truth. id never want to go to france.

and i was raised to speak french too

Your plebbit spacing is showing, hans.