Does it even matter anymore?

We literally live in a Dystopia

People in the west are killed and raped daily, under the premise of "immigration".
Governments don't even try to stand up for the small man.
Every try to change this is futile: It only gets worse.
Opposition is controlled, voting literally matter.

What the fuck is going on? Does it even matter to stand up and do something? Is every attempt to change something in vain?

Attached: 2949b5e75e5c7bad26860cf234f0b3c9.jpg (500x500, 41K)

The one true attmpt at changing society is raising a family and living in a way which minimizes consumerism.

You're probably going to witness the greatest civilisational collapse in human history. Not like that pussy Rome shit that slowly decayed over the course of hundreds of years, slowly being eaten away by corruption and the loss of territorial integrity. It'll be like Yugoslavia gone wild.

Sit back and enjoy it, our civilisation only collapses once.

Attached: 1538314900842.jpg (850x1133, 130K)

voting DOESN'T matter

is that maison ikkoku?
looks more detailed than I remember

the state is a ubiquitous mafia
why would you ever expect people who support themselves by stealing from you and ordering you around to "be on your side"?

then again
>1pbtid

OP, listen. Deep breaths alright? It does matter. Everything matters. Time is of the essence. Life your life, meet a nice girl, have 3 kids, and own a small home. Work for a small business, go out your friends, and play games. Live. Because when you stop living you lose. We’re counting on you.

Attached: 7B02DFEB-CB8C-48CF-98C6-13F74925DE4D.jpg (1387x702, 112K)

Guns

that would require frustrated neets to have sex though...

This could've been prevented if you stopped believing in Abrahamic God long time ago... And I don't care for what kind of God you believe in, just do not believe in Abrahamic one.
See:

>You're probably going to witness the greatest civilisational collapse in human history

Probably true, but I don't think it will be dramatic.

I think it will be a slow, sad, whithering away.

And roasties to commit.

But what is that going to change? It isnt enough to stop the globohomos

why would your imaginary tulpa commit to a fat neet?

Good luck with that. Youd have to home school and lock your kids in a room without access to any media. They wont like that and will rebel.

Might as well get your $1000 and watch the world end while you feast in trendies playing vidya in your underwear

Attached: 665E5175-E8AE-4A34-8984-4E149F97F453.png (517x768, 492K)

My imaginary tulpa is pure and loyal

>which minimizes consumerism
i think it's easier to win twice in a lottery than getting a female who would live such lifestyle.

for now...

If it didn't, you wouldn't be here

I've come to a 100% true conclusion - all the TRAD LARP is pure cope.

You can not escape it, not even faggot larper Varg will save his autistic spawns from becoming a degenerates. And no matter how "woke" (LMFAO) that knife wielding nigger is, he still is addicted to JewTube, what channel is he on 3rd one? He can't live without venting his anger at catholic (probably some daddy mommy issues) he must have a JewTube channel.

There is no escaping ZOG, and that whole "make kids trad families" shit is beyond dumb cringe and pathetic.

Stop coping. No "pacifist" solutions to this, only conflict and blood. MUH CHILDREN MUH HOMESCHOOLING yeah ok good luck with that, buddy.

You got some?

I asked similar question before I moved. There is an answer and there is still hope. Let me address the issue head on.

Basically, America and most of the west is transition form what Aristotle called the Politeia to the worst most extreme form of democracy called Demagoguery.
This movement is being led my mini tyrants propped up by egalitarian extremists. Think about how much control through mob rule these Demagogue tyrants allready have. What happens if you speak out against LGBQT in the work place? What about some one in LA that holds up a trump sign in public? Think about what mass media will do to you if you speak out against there extreme ideals?

Here is what Aristotle observed about extreme democracy. Anything look familiar?

Other measures which are also useful in constructing this last and most extreme type of democracy are measures like those introduced by Cleisthenes at Athens, when he sought to advance the cause of democracy, or those which were taken by the founders of popular government at Cyrene. A number of new tribes and clans should be instituted by the side of the old; private cults should be reduced in number and conducted at common centers; and every contrivance should be employed to make all the citizens mix, as much as they possibly can, and to break down their old loyalties. All the measures adopted by tyrants may equally be regarded as congenial to democracy. We may cite as examples the license allowed to slaves (which, up to a point, may be advantageous as well as congenial), the license permitted to women and children, and the policy of conniving at the practice of “living as you like.” There is much to assist a constitution of this sort, for most people find more pleasure in living without discipline than they find in a life of temperance.

So basically all you have to do is create your own mob rule. Jow Forums used to do this naturally and was actually the orignal. Remember the B raids or the original anonymous?

I think so. A virtuous life is a rebellious life in clown world. It may take a while but we act under the greatest of intentions. And that is all that can be asked of a man.

I want to find a nice girl and then become a nomad, sailing the high seas. or settling down in the woods in a cabin or something. the problem is i dont know how to sail and i dont know where to learn, and i dont know how to live in a cabin in the woods. i dont know how to hunt, fish, or do anything survival related. should i just off myself?

Attached: Atlas_Sound_-_Logos.jpg (316x316, 8K)

>should i just off myself?
yes

Thats correct. The only that matters is having a mob that will do your justice. Think about how much of an advantage this is to you as Jow Forums user. You have more power in your hands then any of the opposing people do. Why do think when someone calls for mob justice on here it's immediately met with "NOT YOUR ARMY" posts. It's because that is the greatest fear of your enemies. In todays digital age you can ruin anyone from here with a mob big enough and lies they tell strong enough.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17K)

You know whats worse? Basically more than the vast majority of the people living in the west no longer are capable of "sustaining/propagating life" and everything around it. Basic life skills people do not have anymore. Men are no longer capable of controlling their wives. Men are no longer capable of eating healthy, controlling their weight. No longer capable of controlling their stress levels, their sanity and simple existence.

Most are addicted to something, abuse drugs, dont know how to educate their kids, dont listen to their grandparents, dont read anything about their race/nation/history. They have no standards. They have been brought up on hollywood propaganda, their role models are niggers, their humor is jewlywood movies.

The average person is so far gone, I see no reason to even see the people outside as equals to me at this point. There surely must be other purposes to find but I cannot find genuine rapport anymore. We are surrounded by physical and spiritual junkies. And the natsocs build us up to have some semblance of normality in us again.

But outside, by god its just completely gone. These people would require YEARS of re-education of being able to sustain basic life functions once more. I just cannot comprehend how utterly and completely broken a race and people have been made.

Where there the only joy in their bleak lives is a fancy car, some blonde hairpaint, or a tattoo. Honestly, I think I would welcome the genocide of them at some point perhaps. ESPECIALLY of the boomers who are the most disgusting piece of shit nigger lovers to exist. Jesus what an abomination this piece of shit society is.

Kek.