If you consider yourself right leaning/anti degenerate and still support this pervasive drinking culture in any way you...

If you consider yourself right leaning/anti degenerate and still support this pervasive drinking culture in any way you are retarded. Even drinking alchol in the first place is retarded.

Inb4
>its been a culture tradition forever
>muh german brewmasters
>takes the edge off of life

Alchol fags are just as bad as pot heads we never get to see them act like it though because "muh proabition era" makes non alcholics nervous about talking about it

Attached: swedishangelica.jpg (1080x1350, 310K)

Its a big yikes that this thread is sliding through, way too many degenerate druggies and alcholics on Jow Forums these days

alcohol is fucking poison for a man's body, it also tells me that someone just isn't man enough to handle reality, the same with smoking. go fucking sport or workout, join a box club. stop being such pussy's

also i love those milkers

water is wet

slide thread let it fucking go

based

stfu about whatever the OP is about and just tell me who the girl is

I bet guys like OP are absolute riots at parties lol.

Attached: 1560182878650.gif (500x281, 939K)

>bu-but op, how will I have fun if I don't drink 8 pints and get absolutely shitfaced? i need muh alcohol or life is meaningless! :(

>I bet guys like OP are absolute riots at parties lol.
100% this. You're not officially having fun unless you turn into a falling down, puking mess by 1:30 AM.
You're also not a man, and definitely not one of the cool kids.

>parties
This is why a bunch of bearded men living in mountain caves scream ''death to America''.

Op is as usual a faggot, but he's right about drunkenness. Don't get yourself too drunk, too often. Its unhealthy, but as far as being like potheads, no. Read a study about the effects on the brain of moderate drinking (1 or 2 times a month) versus moderate weed consumption (method in this case matters because it varies in effect based on that).

Tl;dr - fuck off, coon.

> join a boxing club

>Giving a single fuck about what some cringe alcholics think about you at parties
The fact your going to binge drinking borderline satanic partys of modern day is already a problem you dumb fucking faggot

Never trust a man that can't hold his liquor. Nothing is more stoic that a drunk man who causes no trouble

Source on the whore?

So what should the penalty for drinking be?
Don't give meme answers like death penalty ect.
A fine, Community labour, Incarceration? Should alcoholics just be refused treatment until the problem solves itself or should we force them to dry out.

See, everyone of you is good at bitching, but no one is discussing the problem itself or brings forth any solutions.
Drinking alcohol is deepy rooted into many societies around the whole world, you will not find a nation where there isn't some kind of drinking culture apart from muslim nations and some exceptions maybe.
How would you change that, and after you changed it, how are we going to keep it that way.
Also don't overestimate the damage that alcohol does to a society based on extreme cases of a few, possibly mentally ill, alcoholics.

fuck off sharia isis trash

Can you elaborate on moderate drinking? Tbh too lazy to go and find a study, and much too lazy to sift through the bullshit 'weed is good for you' studies.

yeah surely that's why and not because of our government's support of Israel along with regularly waging unjustified wars against them in service to Israel.

What if I need to have some drinks at night to stop my constant nightmares? Nothing crazy, just to dull my senses a bit.

t. war vet

Op is of questionable sexual orientation. Jesus gave out wine you literal autist.

pls help

Attached: 1552217860967.png (700x644, 534K)

I have a single beer perhaps once a month. And once a week on vacation if I’m lucky.
Fuck off.

>Being mad for people drinking at a fucking Theme Park
Okay.

Look into lucid dreaming instead?
I used to kinda be able to do it when I was younger, but I lack imagination so the whole dream just kinda... stopped. I realized I was dreaming, got self-control, and then... just kinda woke up because I couldn't think of anything. Then I just didn't have any memorable dreams for nearly a decade.

Who gives a fuck? Post more tits!

A bit of booze is fine in my opinion, although personally I don't drink at all and have only been drunk a few times in my life. I drink like one beer per year(or equivalent). I think if you can control yourself, a few beers every now and then is fine.

But it seems like nobody in our culture has any self control left and they in fact cannot handle themselves. Our culture needs to get sober. Not just from alcohol, but a lot of different drugs too.

And you fags constantly call "civvies" pussies. PTSD is crying bitches asking for more gibs, get your shit together you Israeli cannon fodder.

As a married man with kids, it was a hard surviving seeing the potential of the younger guys get snuffed.
Gotta help yourself.

Attached: 484174bc5b0ec508c74387c4256d33f0.jpg (959x960, 125K)

occasional single drinks are fine if you can avoid them becoming habitual
if you have a drinking problem and you sober up you will realize very quickly how much time you have wasted and how far behind you are behind you peers. you may have realized this while drinking but alcohol will erode your willpower to do anything besides drink. when you sober up, you suddenly have the energy, time and money to catch up
if you are currently drinking and looking for the way out, the first step is to secure your nutrition. eat foods that boost testosterone. the easiest two to put into any meal are garlic and onions. and they are cheap so you can fit them into your budget, drinking or no. testosterone will help you overcome your debilitation it is the key to moving past alcoholism if you want it.

The trick to lucid dreaming is when you start to realize you're waking up, start spinning around in the dream environment and it reorients you back into the dream. Except you know it's a dream now.

If you can't think of anything to do, just start initiating sex with every woman you see.

>box club
based and redpilled

Attached: 15237356899210.jpg (1280x720, 1.13M)

>just as bad as pot heads
Only puritan faggots dislike weed

lel, I've been self-medicating for 4 years, no gibs here

Because I'm gonna give a rats ass what a bunch of pedophile goat rapists have to say? The real question is why haven't we eradicated people like them and OP off the face of the Earth.

face your problems head on like a man instead of numbing yourself to forget

Attached: file64928028_5417476e.jpg (900x600, 89K)

haven't been drunk in almost 2 years, feels good man

When I was growing up the legal age for buying alcohol up to like 15% or so was 16. There was no legal age for drinking, just for buying. They changed it to 18 a few years ago. We would get drunk as fuck at age 14, lots of kids parents would buy them alcohol (not mine). At school, for Sinterklaas (our sort of Christmas) we would draw papers with kids names on them and you had to buy them a gift, one kid got a Bacardi Breezer, this was at age 11/12. When I was 15, we went to Prague on a one week school trip, and we had lots of free time. We went to bars and drank vodka and absinth. Lots and lots of drunken damage and injuries on that trip. At certain times the teachers would even be there in the bar with us, also drunk. We had a sort of smoking shed on the property of my high school, and we would smoke weed in there during lunch breaks or free periods (also like age 16) and the teachers didn't even care, they were standing right there smoking cigarettes. Nowadays I don't drink more than 3 beers in one sitting, and only like once every 3 months or so. The "good" memories I have from being drunk are only because they are wild and spectacular, but I have seen much wilder shit sober anyway. The bad memories are many more, and they include vomiting, shitting myself, fighting, getting injured, losing boners, damaging property and almost drowning because I wanted to sleep it off in a filled bathtub when I was 18. Fuck alcohol.

If you start to see life as a race against your "peers," you're not even alive. You're a matzo ball.

It's not to forget, it's to stop my nightmares. I'll probably never forget, barring brain damage or dementia.

qft

In short, since the alcohol goes through your system at a moderate rate, your liver can handle it. That prevents your liver from dying and your brain from shrinking. Weed on the other hand, as long as its over the threshold, will have a 'numbing' effect on the brain. This effect causes slower thinking and overall less alertness. Basically getting tipsy is ok every once in awhile, just don't give yourself alcohol poisoning. Weed isn't the worse thing, but it takes too long to get out of your system

what ever thing is giving you nightmares, you need to meditate on and re-frame the situations, forgive yourself and others and keep moving forward

if youve been "self-medicating" for 4 years (every night?) then how do you know how you sleep sober?

if id been drinking to get sleep for that long, i'd be long recognizing myself as an addict. maybe it's the alcohol withdrawals that are giving you the nightmares mate

Attached: v9pd6f46x22y.png (853x853, 2.79M)

YIKES!
Yeshua
Is
Kiking
Every
Second
Poor lefty fags have no idea I created yikes 10 years ago with just this in mind.

>your opinion
>my ass
perfect match

I like it user

If you've never had a beer with lunch (yes, at lunch time) on a hot day doing physical labor then you're a giant faggot

Ancient Greeks:
Drunk degenerates who fucked everything that moved and then killed each other in drunken brawls.
Also ancient Greeks:

Attached: screen_shot_2015-02-17_at_10.53.57_pm_140355.jpg (715x401, 63K)

ITT: Pissed off edgy teens who are probably too young to even drink, getting mad at drinkers because they didnt get invited to Chads highschool kegger.

Does it get the taste of hooker spit out of your mouth? I guess I'll have a Sam Adams as well.

I do this every friday, minus the hot weather most of the time.

35 year old boomer here just try and drink on weekends don't get to the point where you're drinking every night or you might realize it's not fun anymore but you're still doing it.

Feel you on that man, I'm 30 and like to have a couple brews after work or when I'm fishing on the weekends. Alcohol is perfectly fine if you have the stones to control it.

This. Alcohol is degenerate and gives you no intrinsic value. Using it as an excuse to scocialize is pathetic

Uh, what's the thot's name/IG?

Attached: 58793424_336299903746344_6698191917809391794_n.jpg (1080x1350, 187K)

Community service and treatment. I'm a homeless alcoholic that's had a shitty life. Got an appointment tomorrow to get some help and quit. Looking forward to making a better life for myself.

Attached: [RG Genshiken] Gintama - 019 [DVDRip 704x528 x264 AAC].mkv_snapshot_15.22_[2011.06.15_00.40.25].jpg (512x384, 44K)

beat up people ?

If you need alcohol to have fun, you're a very boring person with zero creativity.

I might just stop drinking for that

Alcohol is an addictive substance. There is nothing special about alcoholics, other than that they have admitted to their addiction. If you drink, then you are susceptible to becoming addicted. Even if you aren't today, that doesn't mean you won't years down the line. And it's completely unhealthy, so why bother?

Anyway, to answer your question, treatment programs and community service.

passive agressive syndrome

This.

I read recently that Belgium has the highest per capita rate of male homosexuality in Europe. Care to comment?

i'm from Russia so, i don't belong to gay mutants. we kill and beat up gays

frustrated from having jew genes point is a jew fucked your daughters now running jude in your neighborhood

my english needs improvement, so yes boxing club

without alcohol white Europeans wouldn't have conquered the globe. alcohol is truly the white mans lifeblood

And? How else am I supposed to enjoy life if I'm a boring nerd? Alcohol is fun

atleast you admit being a beta male

Where is that scene from?

kek at the google image search results for that cum chum

Attached: imagesearch.png (828x327, 35K)

Ok

I forget the episode but all his episodes were great. Such feels from a comedy show. Literally living his life right now. Lost job, woman, home and have to live in a world full of nonhuman invaders.

Attached: gintama248-23.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Of course not everyone knows a true man never has any down time and must take the hardest route possible at all times because you aren't really a man unless you've crippled your body by 25 because only pussies take precaution or time off to enjoy life.

>If you consider yourself right leaning/anti degenerate and still support this pervasive drinking culture in any way you are retarded.

Its totally true. I can understand like once every few months for an actual occasion and not drinking to excess but if you're regularly getting wasted you are part of the problem.

correct but s oys are going to get mad at you for saying this

based

stopped drinking completely when I realized I was a total retard when i'm under the influence. too much drunk driving + injuries, enough gambling with my life/others. now completely sober

Attached: 6354765476457235.jpg (890x854, 241K)

Alcohol is a degeneracy enhancer. Has caused countless millions of good girls to turn into turbo whores.

Doing nothing + alcohol is still nothing. Something fun - alcohol is still fun. You don't need the alcohol. Go to that party. Have a good time. You don't need alcohol. If you truly feel that you do, then you are an addict. Sorry man. Seek help.

MILK TRUCK

Trying growing your own garlic and onions and your own grains or fruit for turning into booze. Stop being such weak minded pussies. Drinking is fine. Just don't destroy your mind and body with it. And don't do it if you get drunk and make stupid fucking chioces. Also smoke weed everyday. It is great and heals you. Those who doubt suck cock by choice.

This.

You need to have sex.

>need
>need
>need
I don’t NEED some 27 year old neet virgin on Jow Forums telling what to do. You are my lesser. Now go meditate or something, faggot.

I can have sex without alcohol too. There's nothing I need alcohol for. You don't need it either, user. If you need advice on how to quit, let me know.

So much projection. For all your bravado, do you even train MMA? Do you lift weights? I bet you can't even do one pull-up and get winded walking up a flight of stairs. Put down the drink and start taking care of your body. You'll attract a higher class of woman too. You can make it, bro. I believe in you.

WHO IS THIS TITCOW?

I’m at the gym right now posting on my phone, dipshit.
>do you even train MMA
I can’t tell if you’re shitposting or genuinely this much of a fucking faggot, but for clarification, I’d love to see how your man-grappling skills play against me putting .45 ACP through your retard ape skull.

I would like to know how to quit

You know that anger you feel over nothing? The anger that has you threatening someone you don't even know on an anonymous message board? What if I told you that your mood is so volatile because of alcohol addiction, and probably sugar addiction too? I've been there, user. Try switching to a meat-based, low carb, alcohol-free diet for just 30 days. Have some balls and just try it. I guarantee your mood will improve and you will feel much better.

I stopped drinking a long time ago. Once I did, I noticed a big improvement in my overall health & stamina.

So, first you need to evaluate honestly how much you currently drink, and why you drink when you do. There are two components to addiction: the physical and the mental. The physical is easier to break but it's also potentially life threatening. That's why I recommend tapering off rather than quitting cold turkey. Take what you normally drink, say it's the equivalent of 15 shots, and cut it down a little each day. Say you drink only 14 tonight, then 13 the next night, and so on. If you are really struggling here, don't hesitate to see a doctor. They can offer meds to help combat the withdrawal symptoms and cravings. You don't need them, but they will help.

The mental component is a bigger challenge. Don't fix this and you will fall back into old habits. You need to change the way you view alcohol. We are constantly bombarded with marketing that pushes alcohol as the gateway to fun. We truly believe we can't have fun, or that we're boring, without it. You have to break that conditioning and view alcohol as the addictive poison that it really is. This takes time, and you need to be patient and not get discouraged if (I should say when) you relapse. Because it's to be expected the first few times you try to quit. I recommend reading "Refuge Recovery: A Buddhist Path to Recovering from Addiction." But there are other resources to rewiring your mind to view alcohol differently.

1/2

Lmfao, you’re a clown, dude.

Once you've quit, you need to be honest with your friends and family. You don't need to provide any details about why you quit. Not their business. Just be honest and firm. For example, tell them you aren't drinking anymore, and if they press, tell them it's to improve your health. Unfortunately you may have some friends that can't deal with that, keep pushing you to drink. You have to cut those people out. It's for the best. They are degenerates while you are improving yourself. Your true friends and your family will stick by you though. And you will learn who your true friends are. I also recommend staying active, improve your body and mind in other ways such as lifting weights, take up a martial art, learn to shoot, hunt, fish, study philosophy, etc. Better yourself. Be a man. Cutting alcohol is just the first step.

2/2

I have never taken any drug or alcohol.

i agree, alcohol is lame

just smoke weed lmao

This fag is the classic internet shaman, and not a single word of what he preaches should be listened to. He’s the same kind of homosexual that talks about awakening his third eye and shit like that. In reality, he delivers pizzas for dominos and consumes copious amounts bullshit from other retards just like him. He is a Jew shill and not to be trusted. Drink in moderation, you’re fine.