How do we get the Alt-Right of this site?

We need to get back the classic progressive/social democratic Jow Forums.

Attached: 1200px-CPUSA_logo.svg.png (1200x1204, 67K)

nigger tongue my anus

Attached: 1541891625921.jpg (204x182, 18K)

hilarious.

we are in pols final form, bruh. there is no going back!

cancer

u just got: EPIC MEMED

impeach trump

Suck my dick, faggot.

Attached: 1523391372929.jpg (400x400, 30K)

/leftypol/ is that way faggot

Nice try, faggot.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-06-13 at 3.13.55 PM.jpg (720x405, 28K)

I slit niggers throats in their sleep

Attached: 1361179845131.jpg (212x238, 6K)

Best thing for niggers like O.P.

Attached: 1425112590010.webm (534x398, 869K)

Attached: 1527441282441.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

Why do even want them? Those values are being phased out for extreme democracy. Do you cannot stop this phase without a dictator. Let me explain:

Basically, America and most of the west is transition form what Aristotle called the Politeia (many of the ideals you want to go back too) to the worst most extreme form of democracy called Demagoguery.
This movement is being led my mini tyrants propped up by mob rule. Think about how much control through mob rule these Demagogue tyrants allready have. What happens if you speak out against LGBQT in the work place? What about some one in LA that holds up a trump sign in public? Think about what mass media will do to you if you speak out against their extreme ideals?

Here is what Aristotle observed about extreme democracy. Anything look familiar?

Other measures which are also useful in constructing this last and most extreme type of democracy are measures like those introduced by Cleisthenes at Athens, when he sought to advance the cause of democracy, or those which were taken by the founders of popular government at Cyrene. A number of new tribes and clans should be instituted by the side of the old; private cults should be reduced in number and conducted at common centers; and every contrivance should be employed to make all the citizens mix, as much as they possibly can, and to break down their old loyalties. All the measures adopted by tyrants may equally be regarded as congenial to democracy. We may cite as examples the license allowed to slaves (which, up to a point, may be advantageous as well as congenial), the license permitted to women and children, and the policy of conniving at the practice of “living as you like.” There is much to assist a constitution of this sort, for most people find more pleasure in living without discipline than they find in a life of temperance.

You need to create a mob that deal the justice you seek. Laws do not matter anymore.

OP wrong board you're looking for

enjoy your stay on Jow Forums!

Yang posting infuriates them and drives them back to plebbit

Attached: C814B2A1-7755-4014-B3B9-D83ACAAF020E.png (933x563, 881K)

Jesus, why?

Based vietcong.

he probably deserved it

that would be suicide

An user that actually understands. Prepare for things to get even weirder.

You have a site called Reddit, where you can up vote and give little tokens for left leaning posts that please you.

Well that never existed so kill yourself

Get a job faggot

Ahh social democracy, the scenic route to communism.

Fuck off back to /leftypoz/
Jow Forums was a Lolbertarian board with love only for Ron Paul, and then they grew up and became fashy goys.
Find the closest highway and go play in traffic unironically you faggot.

Why would a board called "politically incorrect" ever be a home for Bernie s o y bros

POST ENDLESS SHILL THREADS TO TRY DESTROY IT. OH WAIT, THAT'S WHAT YOU FAGGOTS SPEND YOUR LIFE DOING.

Please insert yourself into a dumpster.

sage

Attached: 1560230076967s.jpg (73x125, 2K)

One thing about Jow Forums never changes.

It is, was and will hopefully always remain anti-establishment.

Easy there boot licker

Attached: 842AA042-1FFA-412B-A3DC-0DA816419A51.jpg (828x817, 529K)

Kill yourself redditnigger

Poo poo pee pee snip snip wee wee
Owey owey bye bye shee shee
Ooey ooey puss is gooey
Stretchy stretchy make it newy

Attached: 1559697330673.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Cool that you know so much about the history of the West. There really is very little that is new under the sun.

So you're suggesting the only way to defeat Jow Forums is to make it the establishment and center of the one world government? Gnarly.

Jannies, clean this shit up....

Progressives will be lynched by Ron Paul supporters in flipflops.

I was a libertarian until I realized that a libertarian society would be vulnerable to the jewvirus, look at what happened to the US which used to be more libertarian.

the alt-right doesn’t exist and OP is a commie faggot
>in all fields

(((You)))

Attached: B22214FE-AC9A-4881-AF9D-054DCA25F797.png (776x1200, 168K)

This place has always been a containment board for neonazis.
If newfags are gonna post, they could at least use google.

Shut up Canadacuck

from what I understand alt-right are the racists

Shut up nigger

Sounds like fun, but also impossible, since government requires a certain hierarchy to function, which is impossible to establish on Jow Forums

Jow Forums was never like that you retarded faggot.
Jow Forums is where /b/tards go when they get older. We also came here once political discussions were banned on Jow Forums and this place specifically created for Jow Forumsommandos to talk about gun control and other political stuff that was overwhealming thr weapons board.

Libertarianism is a white man’s ideology. To ensure a society free of tyranical government, you must learn to appreciate government when it comes to removing undesirables. Government has a responsibility to keep us safe, and doing so implies they remove undesirables.
Once you factor this in, you could hypothetically live in a society that upholds property and gun rights, while simultaneously denouncing degeneracy and removing niggers, spics, kikes, chinks, etc.

Don't worry about it. The board is reduced to 15 yrs angsty retards en masse it means nothing.

As far back as I can remember pol has always been a counter culture political board. Pol has always been right wing.

t. 2006 poster

interesting thank you

ALL ideology designed to make a perfect society is the product of the Kali Yuga, and must be purged. All is degeneracy. Truth is in tradition, pragmatism, virtue.

Attached: evola powering up his blacksun pattern monocle death ray.jpg (540x756, 56K)

He was a nigger. Of course he did.

*off

no, it was more like anarchist before the stormniggers invaded

> anarchy
cringe, next thing you're going to say assad needs to go

The problem with leftism is that all the current popular streams of it rely on centralization and redistribution.
The Left should be advocating for Syndicalism and Trade Unionism.
It’s the last hope of Leftism.

>Libertarianism's biggest proponents are jews
>"Libertarianism is a white man’s ideology"

*Mossad

I'm the same user you replied to. You could just call it national libertarianism.

>classic progressive/social democratic Jow Forums.

Attached: 1458462480578.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>Quite literally every single Libertarian philosophical principle was described years before the Kikes picked them up. Particularly during the English enlightenment.
>But because kikes subscribe to some of these ideas, therefore these ideas are bad.
How autistic are you? By your logic Fascism is shit because Jews used it and implemented its core principles with the Lehi.

Sorry Comrade but Jow Forums doesn't like Commies.

Attached: CommieHolo.png (649x516, 537K)

>How do we get the Alt-Right of this site?
What did he mean by this?