What's the best city in your country to live as a White person?

What's the best city in your country to live as a White person?

For Belgium it's Brugge

Attached: 15519394211300.jpg (600x399, 36K)

Christchurch, unironically.
I live here got to see wee bit of the chase too

Toronto
Brown and Chink pussy everywhere plus shawarma is based

Christchurch.

Albury/ Broken Hill. As for major cities? They're all shit but maybe just outside of Darwin or Adelaide.

I went skiing in Jackson hole Wyoming after the election in 2016. Kind of want to live there now.

HOLY SHIT Hey are you the bisex/gay guy I met off Grindr that said he browses Jow Forums??? You had a bulldog stuffed animal on your nightstand and said you loved black girls?

North Belgium is best Belgium.

Any Flemish port city is comfy.

Boston, the north end and Beacon Hill specifically,

KYS.

Whatever the capital of Maine is.

I bet you're a homophobe.

Any northern Rockies to Great Plains city (salt lake city, Denver, Bismarck, Pierre, Omaha, etc etc)

Every city in America has a massive drawback. You just have to decide what shit you want to tolerate.

Belgium is a schizophrenic country gaining more and more personalities.

Please remain in the GTA containment zone and do not attempt to spread.

Come to Ottawa we don't toleeate nazis here.

Cities in general are trash.

All of our cities have been flooded with shitskins and hippies. Country life is the best life. It always was even when our cities were white. I can almost throw a rock and hit this from my house.

Attached: 23948032958.jpg (599x300, 96K)

Cry more loser. There aren't many gay guys in the city I can meet up with for a real nice ass pounding. Anal pleasure/orgasm > muh trees and rivers.

you have nothing better to do with your time than larp as a faggot?

I'll suck your grandpa's dick if he'll let me. Imagine, the look of disgust on your face as he rolls his eyes back and grabs a fistful of my hair

Amsterdam because it's our best city period and real whites don't let non-whites make them flee and hide in some shitty boring suburb.

>in b4 poor jealous losers getting all butthurt

LOL howd the snake get in the toilet? only poop is supposed to be down there!

Some fag put it up their butt then shit the poor thing out

I found a live earthworm in the toilet once. God only knows how it got there. The creepiest thing is how they swim in the water.

Plovdiv - Bulgaria, based af people

I lived in Boston for 13 years before fleeing to rural parts. I am in disbelief a poltard would recommend Boston. To each his own.

A fucking leaf