MIKE FLYNN'S NEW LAWYER IS A QANON BOOMER

Q PREDICTED THIS GUYS

Attached: flynnn.png (610x700, 238K)

Attached: sidney.png (601x576, 152K)

I know someone who was part of the trump transition. He said that flynn was pants on head conspiracytarded

>You wouldn't know him though, he goes to another school

If a General and lifetime intelligence officer believes something, is it really fair to call him a “conspiracytard”? I think maybe not.

page ten bump for Flynn

I find it entirely within reason to believe that a super spook who's been doing his job since back when Saturday morning cartoons were still good has a better grasp on conspiracies than some dipshit normie.

what is going to happen?

Attached: flynn.png (320x266, 110K)

Attached: 1AA462A2-6A27-4106-9F9D-47E92EAA6C54.jpg (600x800, 65K)

>He said that flynn was pants on head conspiracytarded
he was the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, dude. they literally wrote a report about how ISIS would show up and try to create a "salafist principality" (Islamic caliphate) in Syria, and that document was declassified later. Medhi Hassan of Al JAzeera (I think its Al Jazeera) interviewed Flynn about the document and he told him he was "very familiar" with that document.

so yeah, Flynn is the kind that peddles conspiracy theories that happen

I heard from an insider he’s super smart

Attached: 6F3D486C-5BE7-440B-A2B0-7BF0ED815DB9.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

Translation: Flynn knew exactly how corrupt Obama was and became a target.

Why would someone hire a retard for a lawyer?

This. Flynn got to see plenty of dirt and was well-aware of corruption. Not just disagreement on foreign policy. Actual treason and endangerment.

I still love this timeline

Flynn also is a Islamorealist.

We need military strike teams to go in and arrest the pedocultists and their enablers.

Attached: 1560387000153m.jpg (310x1024, 82K)

Pol is dead
Q is real

this is gonna be interesting. maybe Q is real?

Buy meat.

Yeah, I heard he doesn't believe elements of the official 9/11 narrative

Attached: 1556766730706.jpg (480x405, 40K)

>Update

Attached: mccgr8.png (767x437, 275K)

Q IS LIKELY A BOOMER SHILL OPERATION THAT SAYS NOTHING BUT "PRAY TO JESUS AND TRUST THE PLAN"

trust the FUCKING PLAN???????

Flynn is retarded as well

>Trust Sessions

Attached: F11C77C1-56ED-4C1E-B7D1-1E75849C1F61.jpg (828x716, 257K)

That's a logical fallacy.

Jow Forums is Q.

Attached: 386798456545.jpg (666x363, 80K)

>one of the three who popularized Q

It's funny how (((they))) always ignore Lt. Colonel Roy Potter, Psychological Operations Officer, when talking about Q.

These dumbasses dont even know what a conspiracy theory is

Qanon equals mossad psyop and limited hangout
A conspiracy theory is there was a shooter on the grassy knoll because xyz its a reference to a specific theory as to what occurred in a given situation not the total arc of a plot even the CIA is so fucking stupid they dont even know that

>Top Secret Clearance
>pants on head
ah yes of course I am sure you have all the pertinent information with whcih to make this jidgment

I don't care what you say about what a master spook Flynn is, Qanon is total bullshit. Complete total bullshit. Let's start with the most recent 'FISA DOCS DECLASSIFIED JUNE 6TH'.It's well past June 6th and they sure aren't declassified. Has he said anything or made any explanation? No, now it's 'lol just wait for the 4th of July guys patriot day heads will roll!' and it's just like every single other prediction made, it doesn't happen and without missing a beat it's right on to the next thing to mindlessly believe in instead of take matters into your own hands.

Not theories. Facts. Conspiracy facts.

Conspiracies in fact.

It shows the depths of ignorane of this shit tier jidf board Flynn admitted to arming and running alciada for pissrael and they then pulled this whole Deep state psyop as a diversion

I hope you’re right but it’s looking less and less likely to be the case. The Q board has been boring and repetitive for over a year now. The first ~20 posts of any main thread are the same anti-kike posts. Inb4 shill.

Attached: 1559578692113.gif (450x338, 1.24M)

ISIS of course doesn't exist and is a front for alciada also that aljazeera interview was about arming and supplying the foreign terrorists for pissrael which he admitted in a calculated way which know the dod even admits through the arms purchasing program once again get shut right fly ns garbage which whole show the past 2 years has been to divert from reality Israel runs this shit show

You’re full of shit. Please screencap and post the Q post that says FISA declas June 6. You can’t because it doesn’t exists you lying kike.

Q is obviously part of Trump's team and authorized by Trump himself. No point in calling it a psyop. It's no different from stuff that comes out of Trump's own mouth. It's a way that Trump can expose the deep state without actually doing it in the open. It is a psyop in the sense that we had to trust his plan while they had to put everything in order. I believe things are starting to happen as the Mueller report is finally out and now DOJ is authorized to declassify and investigate the origins.

This. It's somebody who posted on Jow Forums that said 6/6.

Yeah why would powerful people conspire? That's antisemitic!

I agree with this, but I’m disappointed that Q has lost much of its impact. If Q is in control, he could have been become increasingly hard to ignore or deny. Instead, Q seems like just another device used to divide us. I don’t think we’ll have answers any time soon, though I hope I’m wrong.

This.

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

Holy shit fucking learn how to write cursive properly.

Attached: 28EC944A-9418-40CC-B674-206B8746EA9F.png (700x819, 318K)

Q hasn't even been active in over 3 weeks. I say the LARP is dead

How the fuck do you expect Q to post from Prison in Britain?
He's not in the embassy anymore.

Just a Leals-up:
The Jeds ARE wohitony
this throul
Sincerely,
The N.S.A.

I'M GROWING STRONGER

>33 year war hero
>33

Attached: 1555348750288.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Flynn's a DEMOCRAT that got fucked by Obama, and decided in 2016 the best candidate to support was not Hillary, not Bernie, not Jeb!, not Rubio, but Trump.
Flynn has seen more shit than anyone will ever know. Wish he could go public.

I really want to read the behind the scene story of the campaign, election night, and the transition. There was some crazy shit going down and it would be really interesting to read.

only conspiritards care about """facts""" like mossad agents getting arrested on 9/11

don't be a conspiritard, goyim. thats like worse than hitler

Attached: dancing-israelis.png (606x438, 451K)