What if Auswich really was a terrible place?

What if Auswich really was a terrible place?

Attached: pole-379.jpg (1664x2496, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNUghQgiNAE&t
fathersmanifesto.net/holocaust.htm
codoh.com/
youtube.com/user/BenDeNoon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was. My grandfather died there. He slipped and fell off the guard tower

>train outside front door making for easy accessibility
>large open courtyard
>rural setting
>excellent shower facilities
>great staff
5/5 on tripadvisor

I hear kids keep writing "fake news" in the bathrooms.

him thinks being surrounded by jews is a luxury..

>free summer camp
>free food
>free houseing
It was kike paradise

What if Jews weren't disingenuous, nation-wrecking scum?

If Auswich was so terrible why did the jews cram themselves into uncomfortable trains like cattle just to get there?

>in ground pool with diving boards

Attached: AuschwitzPool.jpg (489x327, 47K)

My grandfather died when a guard fell on him.

kek

What if OP wasn't a faggot

noice

Attached: 1537399999362.jpg (750x937, 113K)

It was basically a hotel don't let the jews get to you

It was the madturbation machines would always brake and the prisoners had to wait for the krauts to fix them. Horrible

Eat Shit Circle

Attached: 1557082096413.jpg (1178x1200, 908K)

Never gets old kek

THAT'S A LIE!
It was a fire-fighting pond.
...That happened to have diving boards.
...And was placed inside the perimeter of the compound where the Jews could swim in it.

sure it was, it was filled with jews

Attached: 1549555310292.jpg (253x235, 19K)

Attached: auschwitz-tour-krakow-tours-travelme-tailor-made-tours1.jpg (1920x900, 322K)

They need one of these in miami

I've been there and it's comfy and quite beautiful

The Jews on fire would run out of the ovens and dive into the pool while the nazis laughed and held up scores. Simpler times

>football [soccer] club
>diving team
>track & field
>theatre
>infirmary
>dentists office
>opportunities to take classes to learn veterinary, dentistry, or nurse practices

>muh evil
>muh shoah
>muh "they killed us and sent us to the infirmary to bring us back to life so they can kill us agian"
>muh masturbation machines
>muh 6 gorillion dead rabbis when there were only like 3 million jews worldwide at the time
kikes are terrible at lying. Why does everyone believe them?

Auschwitz was objectively more humane and comfortable than the Japanese internment camps during/after WWII. Jews will bitch about anything. Even free amenities.

No goyim, this is where the evil Nazis waterboarded Jews for fun!

I am sure it wasn't the Ritz
If it was bad, it was because of the bombings
The prisoners in those camps were KEPT safer and better fed than a large proportion of the German civilian population
And if any significant number of prisoners of war were executed it was the Soviets executed by Stalin as they were "repatriated" from Nazi occupation, the actual millions of German prisoners of which the Soviets returned something like 20,000 and then the 1,000,000 German civilians starved to death by the Allied occupation.

how could it have been a terrible place? have you seen the list of free shit they had there? motherfuckers had access to more cool shit in a lied about "death camp" than i do today.

Attached: 1560378538003.jpg (1280x948, 241K)

F

It can't be that terrible places if it makes people smile there

Attached: selfie.jpg (618x413, 57K)

>it wasn't the ritz
in WWII-era germany there were millions of ACTUAL german citizens that had no access to food, shelter, running water because of the constant bombings and political/socio-economic strife

the jews were protected even in WWII. They got special privileges EVEN IN WAR TIME. WAKE UP.

>most people are starving to death or being bombed
>jews get 3 hots and a cot
>still bitch about it

Only thing that gets me thinking is the brothel, especially of what origin the prostitutes were.
Prostitution was highly discouraged in the Reich.
It definitely wasn't for the jewish men, since you did not want to give them the chance to procreate (I know it's a brothel, but accidents happen). There weren't jewish women in there because a German would not openly have sex with a jew.
I'm not saying that a brothel would not be tolerated, just seems a bit odd to me.

yeah that's what i said

there is literally nothing terrible about jews getting gassed back in the 1940s

Attached: kektesian1556667344884.jpg (629x624, 54K)

i agree, but no jews got gassed back in the 1940s.

Trust me, I fucking WISH they did. But no jews got gassed.

why is this jew using a hillbillies meme flag

Attached: 1554488436408.jpg (1038x559, 302K)

it was.
that doesnt make it a death camp.
fuck off, kike memeflaggot.

Attached: 1484948623505.png (649x424, 452K)

im not german or jewish so its not my problem

Hahahahahahaha

>full of jews
it was certainly no picnic

it was actually some germanbro that pointed out it would of been quite common as there were other brothels in other camps as they were seen as mens clubs and not talked about in polite company etc.

It wasn't.

Some jewish women opened the place to make ea money. Their customers were jewish men in the camp.

It was the final solution to the jew-incel problem.

It was a really terrible place. That's why all the prisoners the Allies rescued were thin from starvation and dying of typhus.
Funny thing, though. Poison gas showers don't cause weight loss or transmit typhus.

Attached: chesty.jpg (474x670, 45K)

damn, I love when my bitch makes me a nice hot turnkey and melted swiss cheese auswich.

Watch the documentary, people had tons of fun there. There were pony rides, musical theater, big swimming pools, rabbit breeding contests. It was like summer camp all year long.

Don't fall for the postwar Soviet/Jewish propaganda.

Attached: 1560390499655.jpg (994x1053, 239K)

>Auschwitz
>terrible

Attached: 1517255507320[1].jpg (744x915, 229K)

>terrible
>Auschwitz

Attached: 1517256260045[1].png (1748x4244, 358K)

>IT WAS HELL

Attached: 1517255704679[1].png (800x2056, 284K)

>That image.

What documentary?

>good boy

Attached: 1517256330530[1].jpg (1808x3280, 1.18M)

Hang out on Jow Forums for long enough, and you'll become an incarnation of this very meme.

Attached: Le judencaust.png (499x702, 324K)

of course Auchwitz was fake. it's so obvious that the jews has managed to fake the deaths of 6 million people, doctor all their photos, forge all their documents and bribe thousands of witnesses and actors.

with this kind of awsome power, you should be very afraid of the jews.
because if they can fake the holocaust they can control EVERYTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=sNUghQgiNAE&t

yeh its a terrible place...if you wanna stay dry! bet I can make it to the pool first herschel!

(((6 million)))) here we go again. Assuming you aren’t a shill, I do know a lot of Jews who actually believe this and are terrified of any sort of white autonomy. They live in fear while the entertainment Jews laugh at how clever they think they are. Jews undergo indoctrination via Hebrew school. When the time for their elimination is near, it should start from the top, and work it’s way down, with the lower rung being a collateral action that nobody will be proud of, but nevertheless necessary to kill the incessant need to undermine civilization.

>jidf posting
>coping

This page proves beyond doubt that the holocaust is a big fat lie. None of it adds up, and you fucking know it:

fathersmanifesto.net/holocaust.htm

And if that really isn't enough, then CODOH will BTFO you and everyone else. They got so many proofs that you kippa will start to levitate, you fucking kike.

codoh.com/

If the holohoax is so fucking true, it's weird that disputing it is illegal in many countries, isn't it? - The holohoax apparently is so true that you need to imprison people for questioning it.

im not terrified of white autonomy,
i just laugh at all you silly goys who think you actually have control over anything.

if you can do something, its because we allow you to.
the only elimination that will be happening is yours, if you won't start behaving properly

Does anyone know the significance of the phrase "Work Will Set You Free"?

It was an awful place. It was a concentration camp, not a summer camp.

But there wasn't organized killing.

Attached: 1520779627974.jpg (1302x906, 428K)

Yeah, Jews are fucking evil bastards. Everyone who's studied them will know this beyond doubt. It's not all Jews, but most of them. There are based Jews out there, I know that for a fact.

Here are two of the good Jews. Fiercely anti-Zionist:

youtube.com/user/BenDeNoon

When Jews call out Jews, you know that something is up. Same with Islam.. You know, Hirsi-Ali, Rushdie and so forth.. They know what the fuck they're talking about.

[klezmer intensifies]

Your second biggest enemy is your eager. It always gets the best of you. You can't get enough fast enough. This time won't be a success either. You've tried fucking hundreds of times, haha.

At some point, Muslims, Leftists, Right-wingers and everyone else will come together with one purpose in mind: The destruction of Jews. The Lefties are already more redpilled on you than the kosher right wing.

There's a reason you're desperately banning everything online - it's because you're afraid. Truth is your biggest enemy - and don't forget.. Truth always prevails. Always. Truth is what makes this universe. It's written in the fabric of space. For every lie you spew, your balloon gets a tad more inflated, and at some point it will pop. There's no doubt about it.

I hope Iran dumps a fucking nuke in Tel Aviv or something, haha. It's not totally impossible.

>tested positive for hydrogen cyanide
The delousing rooms are the only thing we're sure exist, not the fictional gas chamber, up until yesterday cyanide came from the shower heads, it took Shindlers List to show a hatch opened and delousing pellets thrown on a bunch of stupid kikes. You think we're dumb here ? Take your meds , schizos.

Attached: 1560442876712.jpg (712x1440, 125K)

Amalek is coming for you, Joo.

Attached: ra.gif (320x209, 28K)

Kek

That's genious, they should have gassed the kikes .

Saved them all, noice one

Not afraid at all, actually going finish you off from Jow Forums fear us istead.

Terribly inefficient.

Say that to russian nukes, no that control anything really, you control what paid rats let you, and when their ass is on the line they will sell your hide for 0.99 shekelim

Exactly.. And don't forget the fact that most of the alleged "gas chambers" had shower heads, windows and fragile wooden doors.. It's almost as if they were shower rooms..

And I must say, that for an alleged "death camp", Auschwitz sure had a lot of welfare, if you will.. Swimmingpool, orchestras, big common kitchens and so forth.. It's almost as if, dare I say.. It wasn't a death camp..

Besides that, why in the fucking world build a camp just to kill people? It's like buying a hamster with a cage and toys for it, just to then kill it.

Would've been much easier to just drown them or bury them alive in a giant hole, or gather them in a big enclosure and spray some poison on them from an airplane, and then burn them afterwards, or simply bury them in a mass grave. It makes zero sense that the Germans would go to such a length just to exterminate the kikes when they had open fronts everywhere, where they could always use an extra soldier. Especially considering the fact that Germans are very organized people and always seek the simple solutions to difficult problems.

Opa says the jews were treated too well. He took every chance to mess with them

Attached: 1560406676654.png (750x500, 538K)

they had brothels in germany, the soldiers had sex with them and tried to infect themselves with syphilus to skip the war which is why the hookers were tested, the hookers were paid 3x the min wage, when they were told they were goin to work in the factories during himmlers laws, they tried to get pregnant as fast as they could to collect gibs

Also the designs of some of the camps make no sense. In some of the camps, if we are to believe the (((mainstream story))), they'd had to transport dead bodies through the kitchens after they've allegedly gassed them, because the so-called gas chambers were situated between the kitchens and the ovens. Can't remember the specific camps, but I've watched a ton of docus and read a ton of documents and seen diagrams of the camps and so forth, and it's totally fucking meaningless. That doesn't sound like German engineering to me, haha. More like Jewish trickery.

And then all their retarded stories.. Straight outta fucking fantasyland. It would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that 95-98% of people actually believe this shit, haha.

Yes,
Meanwhile jews are lieral talibans

Attached: 1560461118358.png (453x382, 39K)

the cyanide on the walls sounds like bullshit, it's just blue paint you can buy at home depot

Auswich was derribl ples lik Bergen-Bahlsen (fidiralala) wher much joos be mad to Ikea by polski Gasdarbeida

Attached: say_hello_to_my_little_friend.jpg (719x718, 380K)

They even had their own fucking currencies in the camps.. Why would the NS do that? Even depict the fucking Star of David on the bills, if they just wanted to exterminate the kikes?

Fact is, the holocaust didn't fucking happen - but it should have.

Attached: 1K A001b.jpg (500x255, 30K)

If jews knew nazis wanted to genocide jews why did they not fight the government or flee?
Like nigga walk towards turkey

Yep. The world would have been an entirely different place without these kikeroaches. Virtually no wars, much less poverty, much less pollution, everything running on electricity, ethno-nationalism would be flourishing. The world would literally be 100 times better for all people.

The only real shithole would have been Africa, since their genes are so low tier that not even Jewry can be blamed for it. But with that said, they'd probably still be much better off.

It can’t be a bad place. They had a Ferris wheel, bounce house, and a pony ride. Sounds pretty fucking sweet to me

Those photos make me question if it really was a death camp.

>the only elimination that will be happening is yours, if you won't start behaving properly
No wonder why Christ himself rebuked you & called you "snakes."

Based kids. They know exactly what's going on.

>If Auswich was so terrible why did the jews cram themselves into uncomfortable trains like cattle just to......................

stay under Nazi control in Jan 1945 and head into Germany proper, with being on a moving train in Germany about the most dangerous thing you could do with all out Allied airpower making trains #1 target, and with the duration and nature of the end of the war still very much unknown?

Heck, Super Survivor Simon Weathisthal reports being "Liberated" by Western Allies in no less than 3 diff camps at 3 diff locations. It seems he was actively re-entering "Death Camps" and honing his victimhood craft, fine tuning his story.

Just so you know goy, I screencapped your post.

Attached: Holocaust Was a Hoax.png (1274x150, 13K)

saved

What I want to know is why people believed "leaked photos" of people being "forcefully" led to a gas chamber from auswich. And the person who took them inside the camp said people aren't allowed to take pics near the "shower rooms", which makes sense because people are naked and want privacy....

Chucled at this

Good one

Attached: images-8.jpg (273x185, 7K)

Am I retarded? What am I supposed to be looking at here?

Because the trip was free.

My great uncle Vladimir worked there when they turned the aerial raid shelter into showers (circa 1945).
He said it was pretty chill.

Imagine the horror of Auschwitz, the 600 ovens burning 1.1 million people 24/7 for ten straight years.

1.1 million people? How dare you say only 2 million people were killed! I'll have you know 5 million people were killed in the holocaust and to have you come here and disrespect the memories of the 10 million innocent lives lost. You will pay for all 20 million victims whose memories you have desecrated. I can't believe you only think 30 million died when there is evidence that 60 million people were butchered and all 70 million were cremated which is why there is no forensic evidence to the tragic lost of the 80 million. Im going to sue you for 6 gorillion dollars, my lawyers will be in touch goy.

>What if Auswich really was a terrible place?
it wasn't before the allies bombed the german supply lines, but it should have been

i still don't care.