ITT: unpopular political opinions you have

I'll start:
>jews aren't that bad

Attached: 1463860573675.jpg (337x310, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNUghQgiNAE&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are superior. They deserve to rule over whites. They genuinely earned it.

>flags
Seems a little (((fishy))) Doc

Attached: image.jpg (368x618, 155K)

You're not a fag.

What quintessentially Jewish opinions

You said unpopular, not incorrect.

if taking advantage of good people, literally being evil is "earning it"
just like that muzzy will earn your daughter's pussy on her way to school
retard

This pic

Attached: IMG_2038.png (750x1334, 197K)

pure coincidence

Attached: 1557221966256.png (610x683, 768K)

Women have stood behind men for long enough and deserve an equal share.
Blacks have been systematically oppressed and cannot leave poverty under white rule.
Jews are normal people and not responsible for evil in this world.
Trans people are mentally I'll but not at fault for the shit they go through.
There is no problem with homosexuality and sexual orientation should not be oppressed by others.

Is that supposed to faze me? Europeans have done this many times throughout history and some even still continue to this day. But now that someone else is doing it it's supposed to be wrong? I don't have any children and even if I did I don't live in a place with a noticeable amount of muslims.

How is that an opinion? That's just a statistics.

Honesty, as much as I despise them, I believe Jews are pretty based. I mean, the world hates them, and they don't give a fuck. They still control the media and are filthy fucking rich. As much as the world seethes at Israel, I can't see their ethnostate going anywhere (because their slaves (America) are going to protect them at all costs).

Most of you dont deserve to father offspring

I kinda like jews, they are good people and extremely funny

Sounds like bait, looks like bait...

Attached: 1311135756237.jpg (600x800, 57K)

Show flag Chaim

Imagine my shock

Attached: 6896398870809.png (900x900, 257K)

Homosexuals should be executed in public on a daily basis.

Islam has a mostly right idea about how to deal with women, i.e., they don't deserve the rights we give them in the west, they shouldn't be allowed to vote, or work, etc.

>deserve and equal share
What does this mean? If by “stood behind” you mean got to stay at home while men did everything that was dangerous, then sure.

>systematically oppressed
Oh, yes, all those Africans out of poverty. I remember them quite well.

>trans
They’re mentally ill and forcing the mental illness on others.

>homosex
>no problem
Ok

We should bring back capital punishment and public executions by hanging.

People should be able to get a permit and boned licence to kill homeless drug addicts. And once a year those permit holders get a parade.

some level of censorship by the government is ok and good for the citizens.

usa should ban Jow Forums so there's not another nz shootout like incident

fuck off jew

Obama was the least cucked president by Israel.

Homeless should be denied the right to live in public view.
They should be locked up and given mandatory treatment for alcoholism, mental illness and drug addiction. And released only after stable.

The World would be better if every single non-White except honorary Aryans (Japs, SK) were genocided.

The nazis deserved to kill 6 million jews. They genuinely earned it.

I suppose the opinion lies behind the reasoning as to why the increase is happening.

>Jews are normal people not responsible for evil in this world.

That's not an opinion, guy, it's a fact. Better watch your back your whole country is led by Jewish PuppetMasters.

I would breed with any Christian Caucasoid, not just Europeans (I want a qt Coptic girl to drain my balls, a Lebanese girl to wash me down in the shower and an Anatolian girl to dry me off with a fresh, hot towel)

Deus vult!

I don't hate women

>t. memeflag kike

I hate kikes but I admire them for having such a devoted mutt army ready to sacrifice for them.

As much as I hate roasties and whores in general, all of the anti-woman memes on this board probably push a lot of previously normal women farther to the left if when see that shit.

Sorry for the run-on sentence.

*when they see that shit

No

Attached: NovuteraFuture.png (1095x3000, 610K)

Hitler only gave a shit about Germany/Germans and wasn't a "saviour of the white race" like Jow Forums makes him out to be

Ummm....

Attached: pol.png (963x970, 797K)

The police by definition cannot be conservatives or Republicans. They are in unions, collect a government paycheck, and use affirmative action during hiring. Not all niggers are cops, but all cops are niggers.

Attached: 1559180558590.jpg (1024x657, 73K)

>return to monarchy
>all similarities end there
user...

i think everyone should love the jews and respect them, because they control everything
if i be nice to the banker/merchant/overlord, there are better chances he will be nice to me
because if they can fake the holocaust they can control EVERYTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=sNUghQgiNAE&t

Why is that?

You guys know the free masons was started as a group to counter christianity? The jews said that Christianity had a “mysterious force” and so the original name for free masonry was “mysterious force.”
Masonry is literally jewish synagogue of satan death cult.

I have nothing against black people but contemporary black culture in America is fuckin shallow, degenerative bullshit. I don't understand the anti-white sentiment. We're all fuckin human, that means we're all equally trash. I'll bet it's the Jews who're behind this!

I agreeand disagree. Jews on average appear "better",whetherthatis due tonepotism and amazing in-group organizing or sheer intelligence,itdoesnt matter.

As a result, i would be okwith Jews running the show if they did it honestly,and with honor and respect to their fellow european brothers. Since they cannot, they make themselves an enemy to the european brotherhood, and must be dealt with.

Guess I'll break the thread theme then and go with a more popular opinion. GTFO kike enabler.
You lazy kikenigger, you didn't even change your memeflag you samefaggot. Kys

If that were true, maybe whites would be more willing to accept that if jews were honest about it, and were willing to act as benevolent overlords. But instead they remain in the shadows and actively try to undermine the health of western nations, flooding them with non whites ect. Their actions speak louder than your words, and their actions warrant at least an equivalent reaction, regardless of how extreme that might be.