>master white ra-

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Attached: 20190611_190035.jpg (1080x1773, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensacanada.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to go back

I can believe Singapore and Japan.
China's IQ is lower, they just nitpick the above average people to inflate the numbers. There is no Taiwan.
Can't believe Italy, not with all the gypsies there.
Best Korea has lower IQ than South Korea? Fake news.

congrats

I am individual though, I don't have a hive mind like you, I don't care about a small difference in average iq between groups of people less or more distant genetically from myself.

I am successful already, I am happy.

Based Pizzaniggers

shitskin italians highest iq in europe kek

>italy
it's how you know this shit can be manipulated easily, half of Italy is made of practical shitskins

That's pretty accurate, they've done quite a bit in European history. The Italian Renaissance consisted of the greatest names that we still quote and use to this day.

They don't, this map is not accurate

niggers pulling us down
also hong kong, singapore SK, Japan and Taiwan have basically no rural population and China nitpicks from big citys
look at iceland (which is mostly rural) for accurate representation for whites only

If China is so smart then you should go back to where you came from, Chang.

Based italian (Probably northern)

That just means shitskin arab dna makes them smarter it's just that islam made them stupid and inbred without it the average arab will be 6'4 have 115 iq and carry a 9 inch cock.

You need black people.
Lots of them.

which is why IQ nationalism/fetishization is retarded

if IQ matters so much, why are white civilizations clearly superior to the asian civs? IQ avg barely matters so long as your nation is between 100 and 110

Okay that's nice you're intelligent. Stay the fuck out of my country.

shut the fuck up

Attached: bj2mPIt.jpg (1891x1131, 543K)

For one thing, these numbers aren't even based on actual IQ tests.

>trusting commies to give accurate data
kek

Weird how none of those countires have niggers in them.

Those countries aren't flooded by shitskins, just bugs.

As if our country isn't full of low IQ niggers and wetbacks. Removes all non-whites from the testing and then see how it goes.

>thinking that ~5iq more difference is on same level as 20-30iq less for niggers

Attached: abbo.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Asians are like a ant hill hive mind, whites have individuality without chimp outs.

Get it load of this nigger

>polonium
>POLonium
>french
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i need source on that video

>Canada has a higher IQ then US
lol do retards actually think this

Can I brag about this for once? Everyone in my life is always going on about their IQ and I can never tell them I’m packing heat, without feeling like a complete douchebag.

Attached: CC4E64D8-26DF-4698-8401-B851E2E20B64.jpg (748x850, 85K)

now the question is
do you consider yourself successful in life?

shit I dunno, make a still image out of it and put in google reverse image search. Maybe something will pop out

Not even fucking close, as far as IQ relates to success, I'm probably the biggest failure of all time.

What test is this? Where do you even get an IQ test done.

Use sage option retards, don't fall for this low quality thread. I mean just look at the flag, this is a chink talking

The house you own is Chinese owned
The building where you work is Chinese owned
All the things you own are Chinese
Your government is in dept to China
Your countries are practically owned by us
Go back to the Steppes, you horse-riding faggots.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (125x114, 3K)

That list is based on old statistic. Italy's IQ is like 98 on average.

>China's IQ is lower, they just nitpick the above average people to inflate the numbers.
And the statistics about black crime in America, pitbull attacks, homicides in Latin American countries and tranny suicide attempts are artificially inflated as well. You only believe some and deny others out of pure bias and butthurt

brazil

Attached: brazil evolution.png (382x413, 212K)

My workplace is actually owned by a white guy named Scott with a french last name, and not everything I own is chinese nor is the house.

northern Italians are the intelligent ones though

the south is known for being a shithole

>the nonwhite with Dunning-Kruger syndrome doesn’t know what a standard deviation is

The only thing more embarrassing than being laughed at is laughing at something you thought was clever when everyone else in the room knows what you said was retarded.

Mensa. I’m in the us so the authentic link I was gonna send you won’t do you any good, but as far as I can tell this ones legit if you’re Canadian mensacanada.org/
The problem is, is that it could very well be a fake site, considering how many impersonate mensa, they have an international site as well if that link ends up being fraud

>literally a chink
lmao go eat some bugs. ugly fuck
who actually believes stats coming out of a fucking commie country? lmao thats the real joke here, Chang.

All the more reason not to flood the US with beaners and niggers, oops.

1.3 billion motherfuckers with an average IQ over 105. LOL, probably shouldn't have sold our industry to them either.

ZOG is fucked.

Italy has less niggers and shitskins than either France, Germany or England.

1. chinks don't own shit outside of Vancouver and Toronto. no one I know pays rent to some chink roach.
2. wrong again. too clean for that, Chang.
3. Pretty sure I own them lmao
4. "dept" to china. lmao
5. No.
6. Says a guy from a country that was literally enslaved by steppe people for 1000s of years LOL go eat a dog you fucking swine.

>Woosh
Doesn't matter, everything around you is owned by us.
Now please remove yourself from the premises, and go back home.
Don't make this uglier than it needs to be.

Attached: ly.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

see

Yes, asians are smarter. So will you finally admit that other races are less intelligent too? Do you agree with us?

Attached: 1518555957833.png (398x581, 492K)

ching chong down to china toooowwnnnn

>Us
Nope
>Go back home
>Isn't even majority

>max difference 8 point between whites and bugs
>max difference >30 points between whites and niggers
you tranny really showed us

Attached: arbeit-3335743_960_720.jpg (960x640, 129K)

FAGGOT CHINK

THE WHITE MAN LANDED ON THE MOON

WE FUCK YOUR WOMEN'S TIGHT ASIAN PUSSY

THEN YOU LEAVE BACK TO CHINA

:)

Can someone inform me how these IQ test are done? What is the sample size of the testers?What race are the testers? What gender? Are they done on adult or children?

remember that time the british killed something like 10,000 chinkroaches with only 2 ships and 100 men? hahahah what was that all about eh?

based chang. pissed off all these whiteys.

Attached: 7589071235.jpg (797x800, 106K)

North America is rightfull Mongoloid clay.

I’m not sure I understand the race and gender part of your question, I don’t think that’s a standard lol, but the basic idea is you get two tests, 50 questions the 7 sections. If you think you’re good at pattern recognition and numerical sequences I say go for it bro.

This is all so tiresome. I'm trying to save lives here, but all I get is "ching-chong this" and "ching-chong that". All so tiresome.

>You only own our two largest cities!
Alright. Since we are kindharted people, we will allow Whites to relocate to Nunavut, if they wish.
>Says a guy from a country that was literally enslaved by steppe people for 1000s of years.
We respect the strong.
The Mongols were strong.
You, on the other hand, are weak.
It's sad, but that's the reality.
You'd only be throwing your life away if you stayed.
>You're not even the majority.
Only low-IQ horse-niggers try to conquer land with armies. Look at Africa, and how we invaded there. Even built giant ghost towms, for the final step of the invasion. Same thing will happen (and is happening) here in the Americas. What are you going to do when you don't own a single plot of land to rest on? Your own laws & police will throw you out of here. If you make plans now, you can at least vacate the Americas with some decency.

Attached: ly2.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Sorry if I worded my question weirdly, but I was asking about the testers in these countries, how do they achieve these IQ estimates?

Let’s rewind time 100s of years to feel good

Last I checked China is the second largest GDP with advanced AI and genetic engineering research

The “UK” is full of pakis and disgusting Anglo women

>Only low-IQ horse-niggers try to conquer land with armies
Oh you mean like China?

Oh ok I thought you were asking about how to get the test done yourself. Yeah I don’t know about that info graphic, doesn’t seem legit to me or it’s atleast outdated. I honestly can’t buy that any estimates are very accurate.

the sample for the UK is normed at 100. all other scores are relative to this standardized sample. it's far from perfect because not all the scores are obtained via the same tests.

have se-

oh

Attached: 1559992668418.webm (480x272, 1.71M)

Italy has an admirable history and is great to visit, but this place really needs to stop obsessing over it. Yes, there are plenty of anti-globalist and anti-immigration Italians, but these are mostly the same kind of braindead halfwits who have ruined nationalism/patriotism in France, Germany and the Anglosphere. Naturally it's better that they're patriotic than leftists, but when you know nothing about your country or its achievements or its great historical figures you're as much of a hindrance as a help (not knowing why you're not a pro-globalism leftist tool makes it easy for pro-globalism leftist tools to portray you as unintelligent and incapable of embracing their ideology, rather than being a stout and intelligent opponent to be respected if not agreed with).

Also, liberals are quite plentiful in Italy, and the country is - all things considered - about as poorly run as any other Western state

Attached: alice1.jpg (1080x1081, 85K)

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Is it really a surprise that USA isn't on this list?

Only 100 people out of millions? Wtf? The problem with Jow Forums, in general, is that these people believe every statistic they see without doing research into it. I personally don't believe that IQ is a good test for intelligence, and I also tend to push of IQ levels of countries because all this infograph has provided me is a number to a country. They have not alluded to the fact of how many people were tested as well as which kind of people have taken the test (rich vs poor, urban vs suburban vs rural, etc)

this china lies about everything

no.. i mean the UK score is set at 100

Oh you meant that the average is set at 100, my bad

>no better than russia
>shit

>trusting IQ tests

I don't even use them for the blacks.
I thought many of those crying privilege claim IQ tests are biased towards whites anyways, now they're a good measure?

That makes no sense you fucking moron. The Chinese benefit from inflating their IQ statistics, all of the others are, if anything, deliberately suppressed.

Use your forebrain and take the fucking memeflag off.

And any idiot who cites you as some sort of argument outs himself as a room temperature IQ retard.

Moron!

Except the asian iq tends to be leptokurtic, wherein ~80% of the population fits within one standard deviation of the mean. So while you have a horde of slightly above average asians, they are substantially less likely to have genius within their population compared to the normal curve of huwestern hueuropean huwhites.

Attached: images.png (300x143, 4K)

wow epic im sure nobody here knew that

nope. nice try though.

Attached: Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png (928x571, 60K)

as always my country is the based one among the chinks

>curves exactly the same
You're such a nincompoop.
Everybody here knows what the nigger distribution looks like, so you won't get away with that charlatan behavior here, Ching Chang.

Attached: images(2).png (462x347, 4K)

Don’t forget Rome.

Attached: images(10).jpg (739x415, 47K)

My IQ is higher.

> Belarus
> 97

Attached: 1bP4jRcXtE-12.png (300x250, 22K)

Attached: scientific2_publications_per1_country_per_0123d22_8_2015.png (2511x1671, 525K)

Always feel bad for this one. Guy is obviously retarded, microcephalic, and just wants to play music and feel happy. Then whoever was recording made him feel bad about it and he sits down confused and ashamed. It’s not like he is in some nice town chimping out and fucking over decent people. Just a defective experiencing what little happiness he can in his shithole home with the shit hand Mother Nature dealt him.

>chinks supposedly have a high IQ yet can't get past communism or invent anything of their own

Alexa, pull up average IQ by racial demographics