Enough is enough

This is ridiculous, it's been 74 years since the war ended. The rest of Germany was reunited, when with our Prussian homeland be returned?

Attached: Former_eastern_territories_of_Germany.png (794x648, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

usually i would agree, but atleast these cities dont get niggerised so poland can administrate it until AfD gets into power

Reminder that Germans chug semen and touch weenies when not under Austrian or Prussian leadership. They are dumb, degenerate people left to their own devices.

Attached: 1487892291472.png (2048x1536, 240K)

Nope it belongs to poland retard

Forget Prussia. Just take back Pomerania.

This is ridiculous, it's been 204 years since the war ended. The rest of France was reunited, when with our Left Bank of Rhine be returned?

Attached: France 1804.png (1200x1260, 723K)

You can take those lands (but only W.Pomerania and Silesia) those places are shitholes that fuck up our general statistics.

Attached: link_tuGERkiDQ9BXjX0mJS3Hln8Ydq5tOxE7,w1200h627.jpg (1200x848, 1.01M)

>Memeland

I’ll return it for you Hans

Bad news Piotr, the East is full of Ukrainian migrants.

Ukrainians should be expelled back.

>left to their own devices
>also implying Austrians aren't Germans (Bavaria gone sovereign, literally)
We were left to our own devices from '33-'45, we are under your administration since then you fucking retard
Every country between Germany and Russia is an artificial buffer state

Attached: 1548238490576.jpg (500x407, 71K)

Poles are swampland baboon invaders of germanic core clay

You have to go back to white ruthenia

I heard that Kohl made a deal with the former allies that germany can reunite with the DDR only if germany concedes his claims on prussian territory.

>We were left to our own devices from '33-'45
Weimar Republic was German. Adolf Hitler was Austrian. BAAAAAKAAAAAAAA.

Attached: faggot.jpg (368x250, 23K)

Prussian dialects of German and Prussian culture no longer exist. All of the Germans who used to live there are either dead or nearly dead. Most of the remaining ones were small children when they were expelled. Asking this question is like a Sioux Indian asking when they will get back their land in North Dakota.

>Reminder that Germans chug semen and touch weenies when not under Austrian or Prussian leadership. They are dumb, degenerate people left to their own devices.

Attached: 1558823620594s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

If we get them back you can have Eastern Poland back as well.

This. Poland can never claim to be based unless it returns German land. Fuck the ((( Polish ))), my grandmother hated them even more than niggers

Not an argument.

Attached: 1487204987427.webm (640x360, 121K)

ethnic cleansing is okay when the Jews do it user

Yeah but he's also not a faggot unlike you.

Nothing german left there. You should be more focused in cleaning your country from turks and niggers.

Attached: kaliningrad.jpg (716x537, 38K)

there arn't any germans left there

Are you sure? Check his flag again.

Attached: ydr.jpg (500x308, 39K)

when will you scum cocksuckers start paying us reparations for destroying my country?

yes, please invade us germanbro, don't want to have anything in common with that retarded version of ukraininas from Podkarpacie and Małopolska

Attached: 1490545362185.jpg (390x422, 30K)

No thanks. I'd rather check those triply recuring numerals and remind you that you are posting under the ZOG flag.

Attached: IMG_4411.png (1031x650, 60K)

no thanks

You know why you don't see German cities with -in or -itz at the end of them in West Germany? Cities like Berlin and Gorlitz were founded by Slavs.

This.

>be me crossinng trying to cross the street
>some szwabe is returning from the russian olympics hauling a trailer
>he doesnt stop at the cross walk and drives right in front me me
>punch his little aluminum trailer and make a dent in it as he drives by.
>wait for the piece of szwabe shit to pull over and come at me so I can pull out my 10w laser and permablind the piece of shit.
>sadly he keep driving like the little loser he is

I'll get you next time, jerry

says the mutt that stole his entire country from another people
Riga was founded by Germans, so should we conquer it instead?
Cope harder, mutt

>west pomerania and poznań
>german
Nah, forget it. You can have east brandenburg at most.

But with what population? with turks?

Everything northeast of the red line belongs to us.

Attached: borders.png (1200x1260, 714K)

>poland
no such thing
The area is a mix between superior Germanics who belong to Germany and inferior Slavs who belong to Russia.

It's kinda ridiculous to call them subhumans, when we lost the war to them, ain't it?

Attached: rainer.png (680x678, 178K)

Ten hyenas can kill one lion.

Attached: WwIIDeathsByCountry.png (795x549, 39K)

Diplomatic tactics matter in a war, too. Am Ende zählt nur der Sieg.

There arent any Germans living there anymore.

>return our homeland so we can infest it with 3rd worlders just like we did with the rest of it

nah

Never Oder-neisse

They can resettle back in the area, isn't a big deal

>Am Ende zählt nur der Sieg.
Does it though? We lost and Russia won, and despite that we're much better off.

Attached: gdp by country.png (1558x444, 51K)

poor Bolan D:

Attached: 9378283.jpg (800x680, 93K)

>much better off
We might be "wealthier" on paper, but what is it worth, losing the nation to immigrants and far-left politicians? I'd disagree. Russia isn't perfect, certainly, but at least it'll still exist in 50, 100 years.

>we
It was "us", and no one (((else)))

> when with our Prussian homeland be returned?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
Never.
Stop wasting our time with your slide LARPing thread.

>We might be "wealthier" on paper, but what is it worth, losing the nation to immigrants and far-left politicians? I'd disagree. Russia isn't perfect, certainly, but at least it'll still exist in 50, 100 years.
Leftist policies can be fixed simply by people changing their minds. Meanwhile Russia will be a corrupt shithole for as long as it's populated by Russians.

based Montenegro poster

>The rest of Germany was reunited
You fucking what mate?

Never. A united Germany was a mistake. Germany should have been broken up into its states.

>corrupt shithole
Russia wasn't a corrupt shithole for a long time; until it began to (((westernize))).

>people changing their minds
These fools, dwelling on German soil, will never change their minds... they're too complacent, too domesticated. They'd rather die, than sober up.

>Russia wasn't a corrupt shithole for a long time

Yeah ok schlomo

How can you be corrupt in a communist country, where there is literally no money?

>Russia wasn't a corrupt shithole for a long time; until it began to (((westernize))).
Russia was a corrupt shithole since it's inception. It's the one thing the Tsarist regime, the USSR, and the Russian Federation have in common.
>These fools, dwelling on German soil, will never change their minds... they're too complacent, too domesticated. They'd rather die, than sober up.
They'll change their minds sooner or later.
Apparatchik culture was corruption at it's finest.

LMAO
YES MORE LAND THAT YOUR RETARDED ASS GOV CAN FILL WITH MIGRANTS

>meanwhile these lands belonged to Germany for less than 20% of its history
>meanwhile these lands we're literally stolen after a Polish king invited the Teutonic Order to Poland
>750 years forward and american 1/16th Prussian ancestry LARPers spam "RAITFOOL GERMUN CLAY!!"

Yeahhh give more population to cuck and mix to (((Germany)))

Not an arguement.

>kill native people called prussians
>take their land
>we the prussians now

fucking germs, thank god slavs finally contained that infection

Thiers did nothing wrong.

still the chance is big that you're either a mutt, nigger or from german descent. pretty sure I'd take the last one.

This Kraut gets it