Technological suppression is inherently political, it affects the lives of everyone who uses technology...

Technological suppression is inherently political, it affects the lives of everyone who uses technology, which includes every single person who has ever used this website.

The Aether is real, a vast sea of energy invisible to most methods of detection and individuals, we live within its constant motion and use it without understanding what we are doing. It is the primordial atmosphere, extremely tenuous in terms of mass, seething with the energy that makes stars.

All life depends on this energy in some form or another, the energy varies in density to a maximum dependent on material and the local environment.

Direct current is a linear motion in the aether, as fluid traveling down a pipe.

Alternating current is transverse wave like such:
youtube.com/watch?v=L5qi4BoDvqY

Magnetism is a vortex motion in the aether:
youtube.com/watch?v=l7OzMURRU_k

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/001600329390308H

On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena
The Problem of Increasing Human Energy
Nikola Tesla

youtube.com/watch?v=YhiAIsJCS9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=832qz3s1M-s
PMH, Perpetual Motion Holder
Ed Leedskalin

Attached: patentfig2.gif (1048x904, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEfX-Pmrr94
youtube.com/user/scirustech
youtube.com/watch?v=nOoCuDnmtyM
archive.org/details/magnetism1small
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ed is the real deal. There is so much to be learned from Ed, he really knew what it all was.

My gravity technology will show you.

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)

My issues with Ed Leedskalin are that he wrapped what he was saying in esoteric freemason nonsense and blatantly ripped off Tesla's work with multifiliar coils without crediting him.

Also he called the aether "magnets".

His PMH was his great contribution to the study of this, the basic discovery that if two opposing magnetic fields (vortexes) are generated in a roughly torroidal shaped piece of ferromagnetic material the resulting fields will chase each other in a loop indefinitely with immeasurably small power loss.

Attached: 542361325.jpg (594x403, 94K)

>My gravity technology will show you.
I have been working on the same myself for over a year now.

It is all a matter of making a sufficiently large vortex in the aether.

fuck off wayne this thread is for non schizos only. You've never demonstrated shit you fat fuck.

OP can you post same pics and explanation of the device you built utilizing stainless tubing from the other thread. What is the usefulness?

Based schizos

5 years in san francisco gave me a sufficiently large vortex, if you catch my drift.

bumping righteous thread of truth

Attached: steinmetz.jpg (786x1023, 318K)

>OP can you post same pics and explanation of the device you built utilizing stainless tubing from the other thread.
I post very few pictures of the devices I build, I post pictures of devices that I know for a fact are legitimate from my own personal studies.

>What is the usefulness?
Short term or long term?

Short term such a set of cylinders is capable of splitting water at efficiencies vastly exceeding the Faraday limits with a 12 volt d/c power source that is not connected or electromagnetically coupled to the grid.

Long term the things reported by aether researchers through the years are quite amazing, this information is already too much of a redpill to swallow so I will leave it at Newton was studying the same phenomena as Tesla with more primitive methods and no concept of electricity as we know it to back his studies.

Suppression of this information goes back centuries at a minimum.

Pic related is what happens if you take a layer out of the cell, flip it over and put it back in. Something changes in the metal that biases the reaction that is dependent on geometry.

Attached: Joe_Cell_no_bubble_activity1.jpg (614x461, 40K)

Technology can be used for both good and bad. When you make it freely available to all, both good and bad have access.

It only takes one bad person with access to powerful technology to erase us from existence.

Technology should be granted to those who can invent and create it for themselves, for only they have the intellect to handle it
responsibly.

Is this because flat earth threads got boring?

Likely. Probably some of the fags in the Mason threads also.

how and where to start? I have a little electric and mathematic background

A and B are marked wrong

There are two primary modes of energy flow in this reality we inhabit, the one we are most familiar with and taught in schools is the explosive, the entropic, the chaotic flow where a concentrated energy source is dissipated, most machines humans make harness such a flow to do work.

The other mode of energy flow is the one that is suppressed, the convergent force, the anti-entropic force which is a vortex spiraling in on itself.

Tornadoes and magnets differ primarily in scale.

The cell I have posted decouples the magnetic interaction of electricity (that is electricity makes a magnetic field as it flows for the same reason a stream of water will tend to twist as it falls), allowing the flow of the aether to take place without the chaos of overlapping magnetic currents interfering with one another, making a much large vortex than would otherwise happen with the same potential difference.

Attached: vortexes small res.jpg (1224x1632, 494K)

funny you should mention Newton in a thread about suppression since he was part of it.
The people responsible for holding back any progress are the Venetian Black Nobility who make up the banking families and have controlled the flow of information for a very long time. This video by Webster Tarpley covers what they've done and Newton was part of the bunch:
youtube.com/watch?v=FEfX-Pmrr94
Also, IBM has the most patents locked away because they are not profitable, even if those patents will benefit society that corporation will never release them.

But the pmh has no power loss. I see you say immeasurable, which I agree, but technically there is no power loss. I think eds greatest accomplishment was his structure Coral castle, I get its not a castle but ive been numerous times and its a marvel.

>fuck off wayne this thread is for non schizos only. You've never demonstrated shit you fat fuck.
Dang, you seem very angry. I think you're envious of my success.

Attached: freeeletricalpowerbywanelambright.jpg (1000x900, 189K)

Newton was shit, smart but shit.

>It only takes one bad person with access to powerful technology to erase us from existence.

>Technology should be granted to those who can invent and create it for themselves, for only they have the intellect to handle it
responsibly.
One of the things I have learned from my studies is how simple it is to make large amounts of hard radiation without any fissile or fertile material if one is so inclined to do so.

I don't really care if someone decides to end this world, this world is evil and God is truly merciful with every single day he gives it just to fill with more sins.

Here is a simple circuit designed by someone else that will help demonstrate some of what I am explaining, it generates very sharp direct current impulses in the aether that echo transients all through the circuitry it is attached to, if you have something useful to feed those transients into like a resistive load, a battery, a water fuel cell or a huge capacitor rated for kilovolts you can get output power equal to the rating of the transformer used (and power multiple transformers off of one coil) for less than 50 watts input.

The most expensive part is the multifiliar coil.

Attached: 12v power supply.gif (2152x672, 491K)

I'd also highly recommend the SAFIRE Project channel on YT since they designed a working "star in a jar" experiment which gave credence to the Electric Universe theory by demonstrating how the sun forms double sided plasma layers that trap UV light, and this explains why the suns corona is exponentially hotter than the surface of the sun.
youtube.com/user/scirustech

same could be said for Galileo who is credited with the heliocentric model of the solar system but it was Kepler that made him aware of it.
All the "great" men we've been indoctrinated to believe at the giants of science were just plagiarists like Einstein was

>funny you should mention Newton in a thread about suppression since he was part of it.
Most scientists who have been rich and famous from doing anything physics related have been a part of the cancer, yes; honest physicists have a tendency to die early and/or poor.

Electrical science is dead in the west, electrical engineering is a dumb zombie.

>but technically there is no power loss
I am inclined to agree, but proving such a thing is another matter and I have yet to prove such to myself.

>I think eds greatest accomplishment was his structure Coral castle, I get its not a castle but ive been numerous times and its a marvel.
I am not a fan of graven images and the man could have been helping other people make good 12 volt systems for their farms instead of stacking autism blocks.

Schematic for multiple transformers.

This circuit is not the most efficient way to make these pulses, but it is pretty good.

Tesla's hairpin circuit with a stout copper bar bent in a U shape with 2 self resonating coils of equal mass wound like in the OP and a third coil of higher mass makes even better spikes, you end up with the top half of a sine wave with the peak of the sine wave being replaced with a sharp drop back to 0 and a jump back to the other side of the peak. It is also more difficult and expensive to build.

Attached: HHO Pulse Charger 2.0 - Multi Module.gif (1017x675, 67K)

Thank you I will use this knowledge to save the white race.

The coil is the most difficult part, use about 200-300 turns of at least two strands of wire, a thin wire for the L2 part of the coil, up to 8 strands of thicker wire for L1, 1strand of 29ga and 7 strands of 24ga magnet wire work well.

Spend the extra few dollars on high temperature magnet wire, it will last much much longer.

Everything else is off the shelf parts, the spark module can come out of any 80s germanic vehicle (VW, Audi, Saab, Mercedes, Volvo, etc), Bosch and Fairchild make the best.

All capacitors used should be bipolar.

Transistor can be replaced for a faster one, the UF4007 diodes can go up to 20ish MHZ, transistor should be at least at the wattage and voltage ratings of the 2n3055, higher is better.

Attached: Suitable Module 2.jpg (800x600, 244K)

Batteries shouldn't be pulsed faster than ~1Mhz because they will begin to cold boil.

For splitting water my experience is higher frequency is better.

Be very careful if charging a capacitor with the output (the capacitor from the microwave the transformer came out of will already be the right size), it puts out real power, ~1000 volts at 1 amp.

The voltage the circuit reads will change depending on the load, as will the frequency.

Powering a Joe Cell with it instead of flat 12 volt d/c (pic related) will give even more fun results, I suspect varying the frequency on such a cell is a worthwhile effort.

Attached: Joe_Cell_Sun_phenom3.jpg (819x614, 52K)

You have the equipment for working in the MHz range? I have a 100kHz scope that's still sort of insightful up to about 500kHz, but I'd be flying blind up in the MHz.

>Transistor can be replaced for a faster one, the UF4007 diodes can go up to 20ish MHZ, transistor should be at least at the wattage and voltage ratings of the 2n3055, higher is better.
Most microwave capacitors are made of laminated steel and are capped at about 1.1 mhz, which is why they are convenient to use with the 2n3055 transistor, for a faster transformer you have to make your own.

Tesla called this coil his magnifying transmitter.

Two coils wound in this manner of the same mass will both resonate when one is pulsed at a high enough frequency, the guess work can be taken out by winding a bunch of strands in parallel and treating them as multiple coils permanently fixed to one another.

If the inner space where the windings start are the small side of the Phi Ratio to the whole size of the coil the result will be an aether field rather than a magnetic field.

If such a coil is resonated outside you will have strange aircraft snooping about.

Attached: multifillarteslacoil.jpg (1078x808, 306K)

How about Keshe? He is onto something similar, but couldn't wrap my mind around it for the moment.
Seemed too much far fetched for me. Anyway someone, if not even Tesla, said that our understanding of phisics and forces is not entirely correct. In addition to the positive and negative charge or yin/yang there is also a potential or hidden-not manifested yet one and that would be something like the aether.
The gravity could be just density, but I'm no rocket scientist

Attached: KESHE.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Good to know

>You have the equipment for working in the MHz range? I have a 100kHz scope that's still sort of insightful up to about 500kHz, but I'd be flying blind up in the MHz.
I do have an oscilloscope that goes up to 100mhz, an old IMB one that is pretty much an old computer, the result of the Tesla type impulses is sharp vertical d/c spikes that will exceed any ability of the machine to measure and make a bunch of transient echos of themselves in anything metal attached to the circuit.

I stopped bothering to hook oscilloscopes to anything after my first year messing with this stuff, I learned how to make a large flow with a tiny input that will wreck electronics during my first few months messing with this stuff, I know how to repeat such a flow. I do not know how to make a machine that will survive such massive amounts of energy tapping into the aether directly will cause to flow without burning up yet, but am working on the problem.

Having a single wire just tapped into such a circuit running to the leg of a capacitor and the other leg of the capacitor only attached to a ground connection will charge the capacitor.

Orgonite makes a permanent aether field, but much weaker than what can be made actively with coils, water and chromium (which is pretty much the wakanda metal because of its anti ferromagnetic properties, it literally absorbs vibrations when below 95 degrees F)

Attached: orgonite 1 - Copy.jpg (970x728, 290K)

>Be very careful if charging a capacitor with the output
I will take good safety measures
>If such a coil is resonated outside you will have strange aircraft snooping about.
hehe that could be cool

Yeah that's the other thing about MHz is you're going to start getting serious weird radio effects, especially with large transients like that. But I guess once you get the hang of it it's probably pretty easy to tell if your circuit is doing something useful or not.

have you tried bismuth as an alternative to chromium? also are you familiar with ken wheeler?
thanks for posting this thread ive been getting into this stuff lately, its hard to tell whos woo woo and whos onto some good shit. what do you use a joe cell for?

>hehe that could be cool
No it isn't, these are not people you want the attention of. I have lost my wife and daughter since embarking on this research, please take my warning seriously, be safe about this, the circuit I have shared won't attract attention, doing certain clever things with it will.

I am beyond whatever can be done to me in this life, I exist to serve God, but there is no point in bringing the heat down on yourself when the alternative is for all of us to quietly reserve engineer Tesla's dynamic theory of gravity, convert all of our pickups into flying technicals and use them to free ourselves from zog.

I want so many people working on this that they can't squash everyone learning these things, which is why I share my findings here. None of this is accepted in (((academia))), even if you have proof. The boomer forums where there are old guys who have been working on this stuff for decades exist and are a good resource, but the basic work on the aether and vortexes is ignored by most even there.

Pic related is a circuit by a man who uses the handle Evostars/Evostarrs/Master Ivo

Attached: schematic.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

yeah, the aether is real, but in order to gain work from it, you must create an imbalance of energy, and harness the transition, like a high pressure to low pressure region

>my success
that nobody has ever seen

>aether

Your description sounds like the quantum foam.

>have you tried bismuth as an alternative to chromium? also are you familiar with ken wheeler?
I like bismuth for the core of aether devices, it isn't suitable for making layers in a water device because of how brittle and reactive it is, also there is a difference between diamagnetism and antiferromagnetism, diamagnetism is useful for the layers between the antiferromagnetic layers and the core.

Attached: they live was a documentary, but aliens are the Watchers and Nephilim.jpg (892x594, 98K)

>Your description sounds like the quantum foam.
Quantum nerds are more correct than the Einsteinians, but why make a new name for an old concept?

Dark matter/energy are just raw aether, the energy is still there, but doesn't exist in 3d meatspace and instead is in a dimension adjacent to it, different observed properties are from differing concentrations of aether.

Attached: inner-universe.jpg (680x383, 96K)

>No it isn't, these are not people you want the attention of.
Yes finally a worth opponent to fight against. I've been wondering all my entire life if I was condemned into rooting out of any glory in this shithole in this time an age, but now I've found a way to empower myself to great heights and then I'll have the very beings that condemned me to such existence bow to my feet before I crush their selfs into tiny bits which the wind will blow off out to everywhere.

Listen dude their own cowardice and mostly their understatement on the very individual is what will bring them to their demise, like the tidal wave that slowly starts to form without no one noticing and then grows to a big one.

Thank you to bring me this key. It will make me stronger

Anyone that whines about "Secret technology" could just make it themselves in a garage, but they never do because it's bullshit.

>yeah, the aether is real, but in order to gain work from it, you must create an imbalance of energy, and harness the transition, like a high pressure to low pressure region
Yes!
This is why the vortex is so vital!

This is the basic discovery found so many times through human history, Viktor Schauberger and Nikola Tesla being two of the great recent ones.

The sustained vortex using a tiny energy input is the sustained pressure imbalance that is used to power ALL systems based on these principles.

>The gravity could be just density, but I'm no rocket scientist
Yes, gravity is a general aether field density, if you make an aether field that exceeds the sufrace of the earth's ability to conduct the aether it will instead push you away.
It is that simple, being able to make a big enough one in a manner that doesn't burn the components up is the trick.

>Listen dude their own cowardice and mostly their understatement on the very individual is what will bring them to their demise, like the tidal wave that slowly starts to form without no one noticing and then grows to a big one.
Yes, this is the result of their suppression, generations of stealing the scientific inheritance of the Christian kingdoms, a wave of holy and righteous fury that will give the world a chance at a few more generations before the end if enough put their faith in God alone.

>Thank you to bring me this key. It will make me stronger
Stay strong brother, we know we win in the end and that our real battle is with the Beast, not men. Men have become determined to battle our people and we will kill them, but they are not the true enemy, please never forget it.

Attached: 1558671683610.png (1000x948, 318K)

>Anyone that whines about "Secret technology" could just make it themselves in a garage, but they never do because it's bullshit.
I am literally teaching anyone who wants to learn how to do it in this thread, I am also teaching basic concepts so people can understand and make things of their own.

Death to the synagogue of satan, may every single Canaanite be killed in the war that is upon the whole world, may they be destroyed root and branch without a single survivor.

Amen.

Attached: 1546802068078.jpg (261x172, 10K)

On the subject of orgonite:
50% metal, 50% resin by volume
Iron works fine
Tetrahedrons are the most efficient shape
Quartz should be crystaline, not amorphous, cracked and broken pieces are fine and preferable.
Bondo works fine as resin and can be found at hardware stores
Metal shavings are almost free, find a local metal shop and ask if you can have thier shavings or trade a case of beer for them or something, if one is that averse to going outside and talking to people metal pottery powders are cheap enough.

Make some, put it in your freezer under some ice cube trays as the ice is forming, post results, even neetbux user can spare 50 bucks for some resin, quartz and metal to confirm we were lied to by (((them))) in physics class.

Attached: 07ED381B-031D-46C0-8939-0D88E91EA50B.jpg (700x700, 124K)

What do you do with it?

this all seems super interesting and I have heard from people like Dr. Klinghardt who claim they know people who have devices where they harnessed the power of water with some membranes or something like that or a piece of gold. It sounded like alchemist cookery to me, but maybe only because I don't really know the first thing about electricity, batteries etc.

But it's never too late to learn something new. Where do you suggest I start and what to look at, to go down this rabbithole?

It looks like you're just posting simple inverter circuits based off of disposable camera tech. Not sure about all this crap about vortices.

Attached: minips.gif (388x298, 3K)

Never forget

Attached: emdrive.jpg (1140x723, 102K)

this wayne lambrite guy sounds mad, 4 twitter accounts? no proof of concept, shit art, etc

what sort of aether field does orgonite produce?

>It looks like you're just posting simple inverter circuits based off of disposable camera tech. Not sure about all this crap about vortices.
A self oscillating circuit is a self oscillating circuit, of course they are similar, the spark gap is important and missing in the circuit you posted.

The circuit I possted creates the self oscilating condition with a very small power input and harvests the transients it generates across the spark gap.

I can barely talk about this stuff with anyone who has an education in electricla engineering, there are so many mental blocks in your education against understand anything aether related it is almost not worth the time to discuss anything with you. Either take the time to comprehend what I am telling you or not, but posts like yours are not constructive to the thread in the slightest.

>this all seems super interesting and I have heard from people like Dr. Klinghardt who claim they know people who have devices where they harnessed the power of water with some membranes or something like that or a piece of gold. It sounded like alchemist cookery to me, but maybe only because I don't really know the first thing about electricity, batteries etc.
Alchemists were studying the same phenomena without knowing what electricity is.

>But it's never too late to learn something new. Where do you suggest I start and what to look at, to go down this rabbithole?
Eric Dollard's lecture on the history of electricity.
"On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena"
"On The Problem of Increasing Human Energy"
Viktor Schauberger's work.

Enough to cause subtle changes in the local environment, I would advise build some orgonite before messing with coils, it is nearly idiot proof and even if made incorrectly the function will be mostly intact.

Attached: 1559778046592.jpg (2048x1674, 234K)

The gravitational forces your mom produces should provide sufficient density...faggot. :)

>What do you do with it?
Place it on the ground around where one lives, preferably out of the way.

Attached: Tesla tech right here.jpg (600x463, 48K)

subtle changes? what should I be looking for?
also was bedini legit? by coincidence i just received a reed switch and a really good ceramic skateboard bearing i ordered to make a back emf harvester to show my dad whos getting interested in this stuff too

also i'm sure you've heard of Dr. Alzofon if you are who i think you are, have you tried his stuff with pulsing microwaves at pure aluminum thats in a magnetic field?

Oh, I thought it was to do with building some kind of machine rather than just the proported sorts of benefits on wikipedia or wherever else.

Does the human mind/soul/sentience operate in the aether?

>subtle changes? what should I be looking for?
If your environment is depleted of aether you will notice increased energy, plants in the vicinity will need less water and look healthier, weird spikes and patterns in ice cubes.

>also was bedini legit? by coincidence i just received a reed switch and a really good ceramic skateboard bearing i ordered to make a back emf harvester

Bedini is legit, but his devices are purposefully neutered and down a dead end on their own because of his family being threatened, his SSG motor was brilliant because it flew in past the censors long enough to get recognition, but it is a toy for teaching first and foremost, this is the mistake most people make when looking at Bedini's work.

Bedini's best work was in battery technology, charge and discharge curves, alternative battery chemistries.

There are better ways to generate transients than a spinning wheel.

Taking the wheel out as the trigger and replacing it with a reed switch and a permanent magnet for instance.

This will burn up the reed switch within minutes, but the neon in the normal bedini circuit will glow brightly blue/pink/white until it does if you do not have the circuit hooked to a charging battery.

>also i'm sure you've heard of Dr. Alzofon if you are who i think you are, have you tried his stuff with pulsing microwaves at pure aluminum thats in a magnetic field?
Never heard of him, microwaves deplete the aether, the other method of antigravity is to create a space devoid of aether, which causes cancer, the first UFOs did such with a swirling column of mercury having high voltage discharged into it over a group of huge quartz plates.

>Oh, I thought it was to do with building some kind of machine rather than just the proported sorts of benefits on wikipedia or wherever else.
Orgonite will ballast the local aether at a higher baseline, some aether based machines require this to function.

Attached: 1540678416254.jpg (475x792, 76K)

Based LatinAryans scientists

#MAGAconDACA

>Does the human mind/soul/sentience operate in the aether?
I believe such to be true, I also think that the spirits, demons and angels, are essentially waveforms in the aether.

If someone with a bunch of demons in their life comes into contact with a strong aether field they will have an interesting reaction in my experience.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 20K)

he was an over glorified stone cutter.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOoCuDnmtyM

Do you have any opinion on what is sold as the "energy cleaner?" I've never taken the time to read the patent, so I have no idea what the claim is as a mode of function, but apparently the effect is real and you seem like an interesting source of opinion, if you have one.

>Do you have any opinion on what is sold as the "energy cleaner?" I've never taken the time to read the patent, so I have no idea what the claim is as a mode of function, but apparently the effect is real and you seem like an interesting source of opinion, if you have one.
I am not familiar with it, miraculous healing is reported by many aether researchers.

The aether heals because all life is dependent upon it and has poorly known mechanisms by which it couples to it.

I have suspicions, but it is all speculation and I would like to confirm a few things myself before I speak definitively on it.

Attached: 1547588455157.jpg (1140x759, 140K)

>I can barely talk about this stuff with anyone who has an education
I wouldn't recommend typing this phrase if you want most people to take you seriously. Further, about this "Orgonite" stuff, have you conducted any experiments with it yourself?

then you're perfect for this

>The aether heals because all life is dependent upon it and has poorly known mechanisms by which it couples to it.
Makes sense to me, but I've always been an out-of-the-box thinker. Can you elaborate on what kind of an interesting reaction happens for the demonically possessed?

>invisible to most methods of detection
If it doesn't have an effect on things, then it's not a power source

lmao at all the tesla worshippers, dude was a hack. he was a great engineer but had no idea why any of the shit he was engineering was working

History :
>There are 4 elements, fire, air, water, earth
>Wait, there are more elements
>Here's a rudimentary table of elements
>There's a goddamn Aether!
>Here's a more precise table of elements
>Oh shit the atom is divisible!
>There is no Aether, the components of the atom are the basis of everything.
>Oh shit, there's something called dark matter and energy, we don't know what it is... but it, uh, totally fits the idea of an Aether... but we swear its not!

Unsuppressed tech which got jewed:
Electric cars with gasoline turbine generators
Small scale hydropower and solar Sterling engines
Linear engines
Breeder reactors

Several safer methods for birth control
Several sustainable agriculture methods
Better construction techniques for civil engineering

Water planes
Airships

>I wouldn't recommend typing this phrase if you want most people to take you seriously.
I don't really care, I would execute everyone among the intelligentsia, I am the son of a wealthy Jewish blooded family, I started university at age 16 at a prestigious STEM academy, I give no shits about anyone credentialed because the smart ones among them are the biggest sellouts of all who belong in the ovens first.

>Further, about this "Orgonite" stuff, have you conducted any experiments with it yourself?
Yes, I made some when I started researching this stuff, I find it helpful to a point.

Attached: 1545611140707.jpg (599x408, 99K)

>>There are 4 elements, fire, air, water, earth
Greeks had 5 elements, they knew.

Attached: 1529426837855.jpg (547x767, 105K)

keshe got kicked out of germany and robbed a
bunch of white people of their shekels. all he
ever did was make rust and waste hours of
peoples time.

>Yes, I made some when I started researching this stuff, I find it helpful to a point.
You made some, but did you actually test anything with it? I'm interested in what you did.

>quietly reserve engineer Tesla's dynamic theory of gravity
there's no technology on earth that can do
anti gravity the way earth does her gravity.
there is a way to make anti gravity using a
different method, but i'm not willing to say
what it is, we deserve what we have and
we deserve to be locked up in dam nation.

>Makes sense to me, but I've always been an out-of-the-box thinker. Can you elaborate on what kind of an interesting reaction happens for the demonically possessed?
It depends on the person, some people will become irrationally hostile and not even know why.

>If it doesn't have an effect on things, then it's not a power source
Most*

Its effects are very subtle most of the time.

Attached: 1531590337172.png (1000x665, 61K)

>The aether heals because all life is dependent upon it
no, the aether doesn't' heal, that's the proton
which we don't have, we have a false proton
that's why things die. it's called nuclear transmutation
and that is when nuclear particles decay and die.
at our core, we're nuclear, that's why our hearts
beat.

what about orgone filters?
do you know the name of the guy who made them

Attached: 1b34a9d6d8c6916ee6dcbb1b83b2bd9e0cecc7d57d1b06460e753175de9a922e.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

are these gibberish? 1/

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x2448, 796K)

2/6

Attached: 2.jpg (3264x2448, 848K)

Attached: 3.jpg (3264x2448, 862K)

Attached: 4.jpg (3264x2448, 887K)

Attached: 5.jpg (3264x2448, 821K)

ccccombo

Attached: 65bf58dd383d1b80687feae68dd46d550b6233c62135264103f82f70c5e6aaaf.jpg (1784x2992, 449K)

bumpu

Attached: comfyshackleford.png (500x640, 283K)

Drop the schizophrenia, just look into germanium diodes. They scale linearly.

Because most of the "esoteric" stuff is physics wrapped in fancy words.

Fuck your shit. LEDs a best because they have groovy soft-clipping properties. And then they flicker and glow when you're rocking out.

Why is this kinda stuff my favorite thing? I dont buy it but I love flat earth, tesla lore, Atlantis etc

>are these gibberish
No, and it is very similar to what I have been working on, I had a longer post on my pc, but the captchas have become unsolveable on my 128kpbs connection.

I will monitor this thread, but it is too much effort to rapond to every post on such a shitty connection.

Buy a pass my dude. It's some of the best $15 or $20 a year I spend. Fuck google, captcha, luis von ahn, jews, and jannies.

Based response, amigo. I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Full circle m8.

Attached: 2019_05_08_14.30.03.jpg (1080x1920, 231K)

What are some pdfs that describe the Aether and its properties?
I am doing some /x/ work but it brought me to Jow Forums because of how everything is interconnected. I need more pieces of the puzzle.

Attached: 2019_06_14_02.23.56.jpg (1080x1920, 593K)

look for ken wheeler's book on magnetism

archive.org/details/magnetism1small