Jow Forums, why is Chapo Trap House so popular with young people in America now days?

Jow Forums, why is Chapo Trap House so popular with young people in America now days?

I'm in a college of about 50,000 people, and over 80% of college students I have met actively listen to Chapo Trap House. What gives?

Attached: 1560008594120.png (1008x672, 738K)

i prefer cum town

Attached: justlikeme.jpg (567x754, 51K)

Unkempt Fatso Outhouse's "popularity" is entirely phony. Just a facade to keep disillusioned people on the margins of society neatly contained within the acceptable bounds of globalist liberal discourse while they continue to rack on more debt and vote against their economic interests.

Well it certainly couldn't be because they have a laundry list of Hollywood celebrities on call to appear as guests, get free promotion from every blue checked kike on Twitter and Faceberg, and are literally handed hundreds of thousands of dollars per month to further promote themselves.

No, the kids these days must just love communism!

meanwhile the alt-right has fat Kike Enoch and Cuckshed Sven, I'm sure the college kids are loving it!

Because you Nazis keep pushing us sane folk over the edge towards the left with your disgusting rhetoric. We are growing impatient because you promote the genocide of children.

Why do you have to be so vulgar you disgusting rat kike?

Attached: eternal jew.gif (501x504, 11K)

people who listen to Chapo aren't on the margins they are all well off upper middle class white people

left-wing racist

Wtf is a chapo trap house? Some gay band im guessing

Oh yeah, their material is so cool and will definitely hit the zoomer market

>some asshole on the internet metioned "Chapo Trap House"
>google the shit
>expecting some wired music made by some hipster
>press soundcloud link
>just some talking in wired tones about uninteresting shit
>raging about the stupidness of op and myself

Attached: 1412243021001.jpg (300x300, 36K)

good

They're niggers, son.

Attached: 1559097341338.jpg (1024x695, 213K)

>What is culture war
You stupid nigger, they're brainwashing kids with marxist shit under the guise of "we just talk about meaningless shit"

this ain't it chief

El Chapo stuck in a tranny brothel? What is that?

You boomers literally don't pay attention to your enemy. Chapo Trap House is a communist podcast, and it's literally more popular than Steven Crowder.

Attached: crowder vs chapo.png (1163x609, 34K)

Their sub Reddit sub has less subscribers than the average rightwing YouTuber. Nobody takes these Chapo sòy liberals seriously

Attached: DGWJ3GtVwAI3Xlu.jpg (900x1200, 211K)

see

I’m blackpilled. The right isn’t even competitive in the culture war at this point. The left has this won for now. History is cyclical and this current trend of soft, entitled and decadent culture will continue until some sort of collapse or new tipping point comes. Be ready for that point.

That's what? A Google search graph? Even Crowder has 3 million subscribers and millions of views per video. The entire Chapo Trap House subreddit has only over 100k subs. These guys are irrelevant liberals.

Crowder has been publishing on YouTube for a literal decade. Chapo Trap House has been publishing podcasts for 2 and a half years, and they're already more searched for on Google.

They're growing at a much faster rate than Crowder, regardless of the fact that Crowder gets a lot of views.

Attached: 9ZDjyVZ.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

Gay

Crowder will be shut down from youtube soon as well

>literal no one
>heard only twice of them (and im counting this one too btw)
>they make shill threads here like "OH NOES LE EBIG TRAP HOUSE MASTER TROLLS GOT US!!"
>screencap the shill threads and post them on faggit to pretend that we even acknowledge them

you don't belong here, go disappoint your dad somewhere else you fucking shill

Attached: 1560424435621m.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

Fuck it was meant for faggot op

14 year old right wingers are growing at a faster rate than them. Despite the fact that CTH has the media, Hollywood, corporations, silicon valley, the establishment and other blue check Twitter shills all on their side. There's a reason nobody here even discusses them or knows who they are. Cause they are just white sòy boy SJWs who are absolutely no threat to us. Sometimes I read their Reddit board and Jow Forums lives in their heads rent free while most of us don't know who they are. They are irrelevant.

Attached: 1532814286949.jpg (1024x803, 54K)

One of their mods...

Attached: 1555971060257.png (705x767, 564K)

They always post a thread about themselves here and then post it on their Reddit and say "Jow Forums is scared guys we won the culture war"
kek. It must actually drive them crazy when they come here and see that absolutely nobody takes them seriously or even knows who they are. Meanwhile, seething over Jow Forums and rightwing e celebs is 90% of their subreddit.

I thought chapo trap house was a music genre.

Attached: 043EEF5D-14E4-4812-8D1A-0BD35E5395D5.png (640x773, 49K)

Again... no... You're gonna sit here and ignore the growing ball of communist sympathizers in the USA and plug your ears and deny they exist until they're bombing you.

But, go ahead, stick your head in the sand. It's what people did to Joseph McCarthy, and he was right all along.

Attached: no.png (1046x650, 31K)

They're upper class irrelevant white liberals who are absolutely no threat. They already lost the culture war long ago. If they actually become a threat, then people might care.

Attached: DqxfnxhU4AA1U7D.jpg (933x526, 63K)

Same reason people watch Avengers. It's astroturfed kosher-approved garbage pushed by the deepstate.

>"hurrr lefties lost the culture war retard"
>won the popular vote

Attached: 1553487743778.jpg (1440x810, 69K)

There's a difference between being "Haha, le comunism mem funny, look i am going to do something russian now" and being a commie...

Attached: 1557954420381.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

Isn't it just called trap though?

So that's why you cut off your graphs in February.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-145951.jpg (2048x1191, 196K)

sup faggots, friendly reminder Jow Forums is a Cum Town board.

Attached: cool adam.png (477x767, 517K)

chapo also got a heavy push by the (((media))) and since they are leftists they will never be deplatformed

Hahahahah well you tried liberal. And stop being so obsessed with us and the culture war. You lost get over it. You are not a threat nor relevant to us. Now post that on your subreddit. Better luck next time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-150213.jpg (2031x1212, 239K)

what you dont understand is that its quite literally Chapo TRAP house
except they aren't trapping anyone

Attached: chapo reddit pictures.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

I don’t know, I don’t listen to garbage.

Are you using google results as a measure of popularity?

Yeah me neither, Sabaton best band

Gotta love how he is dressed exactly like the toddler behind him, it shows how childish they are

The Democrats "won" the popular vote(as in they won nothing) because they imported a hundred million brown people to America to vote for them these last 50 years. None of them really give a shit about liberal values and ideology. They vote Democrat for the gibs, political power and to further expand their numbers. It's even more retarded here in Europe where the left imports millions of muslims who will, and already do, fucking slaughter or subjugate them given the chance. The modern left is self-defeating so none of their so called victories tantamount to any real benefit to them.

>You boomers literally don't pay attention to your enemy. Chapo Trap House is a communist podcast, and it's literally more popular than Steven Crowder.
Almost anything is more popular than Crowder, hes a lying snake.

You guys are both retarded. Ltcorbis had a literal spike for a day of being bigger than Chapo Trap House, then fell again.

Should go back to first grade and retake Graph Reading 101.

Attached: retard alert.png (1206x577, 31K)

So are they commies giving away more their $150,000 a month patreon money?

You lost the culture war and you're so irrelevant that you guys have to come to Jow Forums and make threads about yourself cause nobody knows who you are. Get over it and hope that generation Zyklon shows mercy on you when they build the gas chambers. And stop seething over Trump and rightwingers constantly everyday. It's not healthy for you. And neither is sòy.

chapo what? I dont listen to mexican rap music

whoever these irrelevant basedboys are theyll be deported soon anyway

they're literally all fags and i'm just trying to warn you that your son and daughter will grow up to be one, i will be happy to see it happen because you were too stupid to look ahead into the future

My son is gen z. Im not worrried. Nice try tho liberal. Now back to your subreddit. Better luck next time.