Lavrentiy Beria, what's your theories about this guy?

What did really happen after Stalins Death?
How much of his autrocities was actually committed byt the rest of the bunch? Chrushjev, Malenkov, Kaganovich, Breshnev etc.
How did he really die?
youtube.com/watch?v=FbTwOHMp0ps

Attached: Lavrenty Beria.jpg (312x420, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgU7LmqJXfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria#Sexual_predator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin:_The_Court_of_the_Red_Tsar
youtube.com/watch?v=N6gwLdp6kVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Georgia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mingrelian_affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If even 50% of what is written about him is true, he is definitely one of the most repulsive pieces of shit that ever lived.
Without Stalin protecting his ass, judgement fell upon him.
He apparently died like a little bitch.

It would be interesting to see a forensic analysís.

Of the skeletons of the teenage Girls that were found. How exactly did they die?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgU7LmqJXfc

He was a bloodthirsty lap dog. The only reason he had a long run at the top is because of his heritage, which Stalin valued a lot. Otherwise he would've Yagoda'd or Yezhov'd him.

He died like a bitch after the other guys ousted him and executed him.Funny how Khrushchev who was viewed as a dumb peasant managed to consolidate power in the end.

On the wikipedia page it says that he strangled them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria#Sexual_predator
"Beria spent his nights having teenagers abducted from the streets and brought here for him to rape. Those who resisted were strangled and buried in his wife's rose garden."
It's possible that more investigation will be made in a decade or so, when some of the victims have their identities released to the public
"Although the Russian government acknowledged Sarkisov's handwritten list of Beria's victims on 17 January 2003, the victims' names will not be released until 2028."

Beria was a piece of shit and far more twisted than Himmler and all the Nazis that are endlessly demonized.

I don't doubt he killed some of them, but what if the murders of the Girls were a part of some larger Satanic Judeo-freemasonic ritual murder in which all leading parts of the Communist party participated?
Maybe they just killed him to cover up their own participation?

read this-fucking amazing book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin:_The_Court_of_the_Red_Tsar

Already redit.

it does make me happy he died crying like a little bitch

I cant remember who the woman was, but didn't he get some filmstar to have sex with him on the condition he released her family members. but it turns out they were already dead....

looks kinda jewey to me desu

Many people here claim he was a Jew, but the only so called evidence I've seen was that Chrustjev claimed he'd witnessed him to speak Jiddish to Stalins Children.

You don't make sense. Why would they want to cover anything? They were in power. Most of the info came out decades later, most of it after the fall of the USSR. Beria's behavior was not that uncommon at the time. Yezhov, Yagoda,Dzerzhinskiy and even Stalin while he was still a field commander in the early 20's were raping women left and right.

Have a look at Stephen Kotkin's books on Stalin. He has quite a bit of info on Stalin and Beria and their exploits.

he was from an ethnic minority in Georgia, Mingrelian I think

this makes me kek
>Khrushchev wrote in his memoirs that Beria had, immediately after Stalin's stroke, gone about "spewing hatred against [Stalin] and mocking him." When Stalin showed signs of consciousness, Beria dropped to his knees and kissed his hand. When Stalin fell unconscious again, Beria immediately stood and spat.[33]

They were still at risk of loosing their Power, and what's OK when you're in Power may not be OK when you're not in Power. USSR still had laws and Stalin Always made sure that he could kill all the people he did within the judicial frame of of the USSR.
If they had done things that could not be excused within those frames they could potentially be in big trouble in the future.

I'm not so familiar with those guys, would be interesting to check them up much closer.

lmao
what a backstabbing shithead
he really wanted to take Stalin's position (which is why he started condemning Stalinism immediately after Stalin's stroke), but ended up executed instead
good riddance

Stalin followed the law when it suited him. Keep in mind he did that while there was still some potential inner party opposition on paper. Losing power under communism isn't how it's in any other political system. What do you think they did with people who fell out of favor? They were sent as ambassadors or diplomats, or any other cushy job that's out of sight, so they don't meddle. There are special cases when they would kill or imprison the more dangerous ones. Stalin was paranoid and decided to just kill everyone he thought was even a moderate potential threat to his ultimate power.

he died literally crying with snot and tears streaming all down his face lol

>Stalin followed the law when it suited him.
Yes, but he tried to distance himself from instances that could possibly make him look bad. I don't Think you understand the slippery nature of these kind of people, they are Always trying to avoid responsability, wether they have to or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6gwLdp6kVY

Death of Stalin is a great fucking movie, I suggest you watch it.

Attached: zuk.gif (500x185, 2.03M)

I understand they are slippery, but there were in no shape or form threatened to lose power after Stalin's death. Beria was killed because he was too ambitious and too dangerous to keep around. This is a guy you can't banish and as he was the late Stalin's favorite dog, it was very convenient to murder and frame him and Stalin in the future destalinization of the party and the country they were planning.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Georgia
hmmmmmm

Interesting

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Georgia

"The Georgian Jews have traditionally lived separately, not only from the surrounding Georgian people, but also from the Ashkenazi Jews in Tbilisi, who had different practices and language"

his parents were megrelian orthodox christians. his mother was a distant relative to the House of Dadiani. he might have learned to speak yiddish due to working with many jewish communists later in life.

so what?

Beria was Mingrelian.

Economically, he wanted to return to a limited private market. He would have beeen Soviet Den Xiaoping. He would have unironically save the SU.

Hello my Fellow Mingrelians!

>typical jewish phenotype
>he's not jewish guys, he says so
Yeah ok, and I'm an african btw.

"Six blood libels have been recorded as having taken place in Georgia. The first blood libel was in Surami in 1850. A little boy from Gori disappeared while on a visit with his parents. The child was found dead after four days, and the Jews were blamed for his death. The guberniya doctor examined the dead child and concluded that he was drowned. The people blamed the Jews and started riots against the Jews. Only the intervention of the head of the Viceroyalty avoided more problems.

The worst and most infamous case was in the village of Sachkhere in 1878, when nine Jews were accused of partaking in the ritual killing of a Christian child to use the blood to make matzah for Passover. The highly publicized trial occurred in Kutaisi, and was called the Kutaisi Trial. The accused were found not guilty, but the blood libels continued."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mingrelian_affair

Looks like we're startin gto get on to something….

"In the mid-1920s, the Soviets focused on industrializing and secularizing the Jews of Georgia. Mass numbers of Jews were forced to work in factories or to join craft cooperatives and collective farm projects. In 1927–1928, OZET, the organization for settling Jewish workers on farms, established a number of Jewish collective farms. These small homogeneous communities became isolated Jewish communities where Jewish learning was continued. Recognizing this, the Communists disbanded the communities in the 1930s, scattering the Jews among various farms and destroying Jewish communal life.

Meanwhile, blood libels continued in full force, with occurrences in Sachkhere in 1921, Tbilisi in 1923, and Akhaltsikhe in 1926."

oy vey! its just a conspiracy theory, goyim!

I though pol taught me that the Soviets were pro jewish?

Guess that was total shit then

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mingrelian_affair
the original bolshies were, of course (most of them anyway), and made up most of the secret police bureaucracy
post-stalin, i think ethnic russians probably kicked them out and might explain why they were oppressed there later on
ie: the russians got tired of their shit and knocked them down a few pegs
just a hunch, of course

They were, partially, but that changed over time and there were conflicts amongst the Jews as well.

no what you say has a lot of basis in fact.

The Soviet leadership goes from being insanely multiethnic in the 1920s and 30s to basically 100% slavic in the 50s and beyond.

Stalin bumped off most of the minorities and then Khruschev got rid of the last of Stalins cronies.

ethnic Russians
>ever being at the top of the USSR or having a majority within the party
No USSR leader was actually Russian.

inb4 you name part Turkranians (those are not Russians, but rather balkano-ponto-turkic subhumans)
> basically 100% slavic in the 50s and beyond
delusions

Gorbachev was born in Stavropol

To call him Ukrainian because his mothers side spoke Ukrainian (like many people south of Volgograd is a massive stretch.

sorry ivanbro, probably should have said 'slavs' there

so how do russians cope with the fact that the ussr was only ruled by turkranians, jews and georgians, as you say?

His mother was Ukranian, had ethnic turkranian surname and untermensch tier pontid ratface

he was not a Russian, but a mixed race retard
Cockholes are not Slavs (most of them)
We correctly consider it to be a parasitic entity built on Russian money and blood. For example, for every 1 ruble spent on RSFSR 15 were spent on subhumans in armenia

I think you have been watching a bit too much Пepвый кaнaл.

Millions of 'russians' are actually just russified Ukrainians.

I cringe about the war in Donbass. 50 years ago those people would have called themselves Ukrainian, now they are suddenly Russian.

Attached: Ethnic-Ukrainians.jpg (1116x631, 436K)

>We correctly consider it to be a parasitic entity built on Russian money and blood. For example, for every 1 ruble spent on RSFSR 15 were spent on subhumans in armenia

They spent even more money on the central asia niggers.