Germany is becoming irrelevant in every industry

Now they don’t even buy our weapons. Is there no end to our misery?

Attached: 64506B02-C836-454E-9BC0-D96F35AD7663.jpg (1441x1441, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyfmL3jSy1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not like Germany is an export economy. They can survive with their excellent service economy. Germans are known for their warm, friendly service.

Hasn't your government spent the past few decades bowing to the demands of screeching progressives demanding that you stop selling weapons "irresponsibly" (read: 95% of arms sales)?

Are you kidding me? We have no service culture at all. We are rude, direct and our food is mostly awful. We also have no sense of humor.

Attached: F8929C56-7BBC-4DA7-8B81-44686F45D56C.jpg (371x550, 81K)

>Germany isn't an export economy

Americans, everyone.

try reading the entire post next time Baxter

Go ahead, enlighten me.

Who would want tanks built by rapefugees and Somalis? Lmao

That bait is as obvious as yours. How did I nearly fall for both?

You were going on in the whole post that we are services oriented instead of exporting cold hearted machines.

Attached: F4401981-BF62-43CF-97F1-010A41A06B9F.jpg (1200x900, 336K)

who is baiting who? welcome to Jow Forums

>Nier Automata intensifies

WOOSH

I pity you.
You literally have no one to blame but yourselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=wyfmL3jSy1I

Attached: 1479515654881.jpg (656x572, 43K)

>We have no service culture at all.
Can confirm this, the sheer arrogance of German companies is mind boggling. I prefer to buy from Japanese companies now. Omron>Siemens.

>Germany is becoming irrelevant
Sweetie, I hate to break this to you...

Why does the state of Germany even exist?

Krauts really can't into humor

> why does Germany even exist
to apologize for the holocaust and to build nuclear warhead submarines for Israel.

Yeah, but didn't you patent sauerkraut? You should be making bank off that alone

>Why does the state of Germany even exist?
They exist solely to be assraped by jews for eternity.

Good. Let the economy crash, then the Eurozone will break up and the Turks will go home. The Muslims and Africans aren't going to stay when the free shit ends.

It existed to give us the answer.

Attached: 1560380432995.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

There would still be plenty of things to loot

you

Attached: brainlet3.jpg (866x677, 91K)

Germans are just autistic. That's also why they overengineer everything until it crumbles. They have an inner need to build the Wunderwaffe, because of their autism.

Like mindless lemmings, they toil their lives away, most often not even knowing what for. They don't make children. They see work as an end in itself. They have little understanding for the grand scheme of things, because they are detail-oriented, autism-ridden automatons. They rarely question "Why should I do this?", they want a leader to make use of them. Germans are happy living as slaves. They are boot licking autistic cuckolds.

Lol yes they will. You think they will go back to their shitholes when they know they can live in western civilization, raping white women with no backlash from the stupid native European male population. Unless they are physically forced out, the rapefugees and Africans will NEVER leave Europe. Just like indians many centuries ago who became gypsies today. Theyd rather live as an underclass than go back, besides they wouldn't be welcome back in their homelands now anyway, as they're usually the deadbeat opportunists who had no real place in their homelands to begin with

As an engineer that occasionally has to work with Germans I can confirm this. Not all of them are like that of course but, some are like un-self aware NPC's. For instance I once asked a German engineer why a machine part was designed so needlessly complicated and hard to maintain. He almost got a Windows error in his head: vat do yo mean? It haz bin like zis for almost 25 yearz.

What is satire?

>remove people who need weapons
>wonder why you can't export weapons

ebin

>government restricts gun exports
>"why aren't they buying our guns?"
was it autism?

clever hans

That is fucking awesome

Germany is dead. Nothing we can do about it.

You mean all those Arab doctors and engineers aren't stimulating the economy? When will Germans learn to be diverse.

>our food is awful
Fuck off, nigger.

kek, fpbp

I legitimately feel bad for the good Germans. Things are going to have to get a lot worse before they'll get better. They might just not get better this time, either, if you don't pull out of the demographic death spiral in time.

eternal krautism

Attached: PersonalFocusedGiraffe-max-1mb.gif (260x146, 880K)

Have you ever looked into the Prussian education system?

Attached: Prussian Education, John Gatto, Underground History of American Education 3MB.jpg (1614x7250, 2.88M)

I mean, it's their own fault if they don't make some Bauernfrühstück or green sauce.

Yes they Will, here in Spain 1'2 million spics left un 2009 as soon as crisis hit.

Can't say much about anything out of Hassia or the Röhn.

no such thing anymore, our school system is already adjusted to niggers

>spics
why would you want your own native population to leave?

time to move to Polan to seek more Lebensraum

Even France sells more weapons and they are all shit!

Attached: 14396316-7106765-image-a-78_1559731520635.jpg (962x691, 69K)

Our demographics are fucked beyond repair pic related. We can't replace the boomers that retire in the coming years. Guest workers can only do so much.

However our industry is already going to shit by itself. The car industry is losing it's position in the market with the transition to electric cars and Bayer fucked up big time by buying Monsanto. Exports are shit with growing protectionism and insecurity with brexit. So it's all going downhill very quickly

Attached: langde-1280px-Germanypop.svg.png (1280x960, 65K)

All the Allahhu Akbars that bought your guns are now German citizens

A couple years back I did a big workup on the state of Germany's banking industry. At that time, there were only two solvent banks, DB and some private bank which only served the chemical industry and not consumers. Now there's only one, that private bank.

QE has been injecting Euros from Frankfurt directly into the German banks and they only gave Greece 70% of the money they allocated, the rest went to German banks.

Germany has quite literally collapsed. It's finished. If you own stock in a German or heavily German-connected firm, for fuck's sake sell it ALL TODAY. The next step is, allow the thing to fall and declare USSR 2.0.

If you're German I'd get the fuck out now too. There's nothing left for you there. Move to Iowa, you'll fit right in and there are actual jobs and no Muslims.

Attached: HeRuinedTheInternet.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: D6Nf8QiW0AESFoL.jpg (882x1200, 104K)

Jesus fucking Christ have CHILDREN HANS

DB solvent? I highly doubt it they are a complete shit show and will continue to go down the drain.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14 Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Interactive Stock Chart.png (960x470, 47K)

>We also have no sense of humor.
I think you're the one WOOSHED here.

kek
how? pic related

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Lets hope this will be the final straw and the US niggers leave for good.

Good. Get fucking rekt and replaced. Polish cyberhussars will take over your land in 200 years from mudslims germanoids.

Allahu Akbar!

Do you have my wife?

>Spics = Mexicans etc.

There will be no Poles in 200 years.Your birthrate is very low, so you will just die off in the next 100 years.

confirmed

Attached: projected-population-change-european-countries-2017-2050.png (2400x1800, 305K)

fucking KEK
>map of europes main import partners flag

Attached: main import partner.jpg (921x768, 136K)

Iono, my Walther PPQ is the best god damn handgun I have ever shot.

what is irony? You have to be anglo-saxon that german blood is really showing my brother.

>*smuckles*

Attached: bdcb5e597cfb01257da930531cbe426bc312bb4ba42c16a33b327bef18d1b272.jpg (290x174, 9K)

The jews want to estinct you, so... no. And maybe you know how much they care bout vangence

Don't worry Manolo, they are coming back, this time with River Plate accent.

I was ridiculing the yank.

most countries like to buy your shit- whats the secret?

you face the same problem america does. its not only a matter of preference you have to contend with its the fact that you pestered every one to buy stuff

but they dont need to buy weapons platforms every year. optimally you would skip 1 generation of what ever at least and if you only skip 1 generation of what ever you dont replace everything

sooo yea you hit the wall and have exhausted your customer bases need for new shit

kek

I dont mind argentinians to be fair.

Attached: 1560360180776.png (800x570, 944K)

that's because they are Italians larping as Spaniards.

My cousin is actually a gunsmith for a small german firearms company. They almost exclusivly export to the US civilian market. The german domestic market for handguns is almost non existent. But they seem to be doing very well at the moment.

Cosa stai dicendo? Io 200% nero!

Oh you will dislike both kinds of Argie migrants:
>the "I'm so much better than this country"
>the constant negativity loser that hates the bourgeoisie but aspires to live like them

But yes, none of them will mug you.

Just wait until the most common name in the mercedes assembly line is Mohammed.

Kek