OBERLIN COLLEGE TO PAY $33 MILLION (IN ADDITION TO THE ORIGINAL $11 MIL) EXTRA FOR ATTACKING THE JURY BEFORE THE TRIAL...

>OBERLIN COLLEGE TO PAY $33 MILLION (IN ADDITION TO THE ORIGINAL $11 MIL) EXTRA FOR ATTACKING THE JURY BEFORE THE TRIAL WAS OVER

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO BRUH LOOKIT DIS DUDE

Attached: 15823523895625.png (1057x925, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/evangerstmann/2019/06/12/the-11-million-dollar-libel-verdict-against-oberlin-college-is-a-threat-to-colleges-nationwide/
legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/oberlin-college-to-jury-were-cash-poor-and-big-punitive-award-to-gibsons-bakery-will-hurt-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Attacking the jury
Fantastic way to get absolutely assraped by the court after they toss your case out the window.

fuckin kikes, here we go again..

Kikes got btfo this round

Attached: 15289357238952.png (607x1071, 578K)

They basically spent yesterday beggin the jury not toassrape them and insiting they were cash poor when the documents they provided show an almost a billion dollar endoowment. The legal insirrection article about this trial is delicious.

This is excellent

Bakery was the victim of a race hate hoax

Kikes btfo

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. We dont need ignorant retards spouting off their worthless uninformed insights here. Try facebook, you nigger.

It's an attack on free speech

forbes.com/sites/evangerstmann/2019/06/12/the-11-million-dollar-libel-verdict-against-oberlin-college-is-a-threat-to-colleges-nationwide/

The bakery is a private company and can do whatever it wants, even rape you financially after you libel them :^)

He looks like a fucking goblin

>Kikes btfo
have a look at the lawyer

found the kike

>that name
>that occupation
His bio at the bottom of the article:
>I’ve always been interested in how we should balance individual and minority rights with majority rule. After several years practicing law in New York city, I found my true calling as a college professor and researcher. I’ve written about campus free speech, same-sex equality and racial justice for Cambridge University, The University of Chicago, and Harvard University. My latest book is "Campus Sexual Assault: Constitutional Rights and Fundamental Freedoms".
So this is one of those kikes that think literally nothing should be done to people who make bad faith accusations of hate crimes / fagophobia / rape &c. because otherwise actual victims will second guess coming forward and won't feel safe and shit. These people have a completely warped sense of justice and since normal americans are increasingly excluded from participating in that process they're basically going to have an unchecked monopoly by the next generation.
Fuck this shit

Attached: 1553415209870.png (549x282, 47K)

The article needs to
>bbbaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww
harder. These academic shitheads give the rest of us a bad name. As a university instructor, staff or admin, these people represent the institution, not just themselves or students. Incitement, especially without evidence, is the exact kind of mob mentality we try to educate OUT of our students.
>t. the only AnCap in my department

>$33 million

Attached: It's not about the money.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Pay denbts faggots

Quick rundown?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>kike kike kike kike kike
(You)

Jews win by playing both sides
> They'll get the majority of the 33 Mil in legal fees
> The family will be hated in the college town forever
> The case did not displace the underlying jewish mechanism of political correctness, only questioned the methods by which the university operated
> The power of courts to financially ruin anyone under any pretext remains in place
No courts where Jews can freely operate will ever deliver justice. period

It's funny that he doesn't mention that the dean was fanning the flames of the protests

Gibs donuts nau hwite peepo

>Blacks from Oberlin (notorious shitlib college) attempt to steal from local bakery
>Get caught red handed
>Admit guilt
>Oberlin screams racism and tells rest of their students to go after the bakery, accusing the business of being historically KKK or some shit
>Bakery drags Oberlin to court
>Oberlin gets BTFO
>Oberlin then sends out a letter retardedly criticizing the jury BEFORE THE TRIAL IS EVEN OVER
>Oberlin gets BTFO even harder

Attached: 15723856932632.png (549x1001, 152K)

good write up on it here
legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/oberlin-college-to-jury-were-cash-poor-and-big-punitive-award-to-gibsons-bakery-will-hurt-students/

interesting to see this was an all female enterprise:
College Dean, Meredith Raimondo
President, Carmen Twillie Ambar (the real problem seems like)
VP for finance and administration, Rebecca Vazquez-Skillings
VP and General Counsel, Donica Thomas Varner

Attached: Meredith Raimondo.jpg (683x1024, 105K)

They should shut that nigger factory of a college down.

Is it just, like... performative at this point? Do you post ridiculous cuck nonsense just because it goes so well with your flag?

Attached: leaf again.png (1090x1087, 312K)

Fact: Niggers are not a minority

This reads like a lot of cope. The college acted the fool, and paid a price. A large price, with a warning to others. It also sends encouragement to others to stand and fight obvious bullshit. I do agree with your final point however. (As a general rule.)

>That underlined "COLLEGES CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE INDEPENDENT ACTIONS OF THEIR STUDENTS"

Ooof oof oof, you can practically hear their fear and frustration at the revelation of yes, colleges can be held liable.

It’s just hard for me to believe that the College administrators would jump to conclusions based on anti-white sentiment.

Attached: FCCF09F9-06FA-4705-AB76-A6E59EFC21AF.jpg (1536x863, 1.37M)

This is now the official laugh at Oberlin college thread

Attached: CED3AAFD-4288-40BC-828A-2046028B48AC.jpg (653x477, 191K)

My great grandfather went there in 1916.

I think it was cucked even back then.

>Oberlin screams racism and tells rest of their students to go after the bakery
More specifically, the Dean of Students, Raimondo, did this. She literally sicced the student body on the bakery, then threatened to do it again via email to her colleagues. She is the reason Oberlin got BTFO, she is an administrator and therefor always representing the school.

Women ruin everything.

I bet u Yankee cunts dream of us WASPs running your institutions again. The Jews have destroyed your country since they took over in the late 80's

My sociology professor said that niggers would still be classified as a minority in south africa because they don't possess "power, prestige, property"

These dumb subversive academic faggots keep redefining common words that everyone thought had a clear and commonly understood meaning. It's pretty transparent the purpose is to use the colloquial meaning to shame whites but then when they attempt to refute the accusation on the basis of the colloquial meaning, these evil humanities "scholars" will be trotted out as authorities that laymen have to defer to so since they say all whites are intrinsically racist it must be true.

>us WASPS
No one believes that for a second, Mohammed

>Dean Meredith Raimondo
Ofc the unprofessional,lying and childish Dean is a woman and a spic. The memes write themselves.
>interesting to see this was an all female enterprise
Not surprised in the slightest, this kind of hypocrisy and bullshit is too familiar in the professional world now a days. I'm glad people are finally suing idiots like this rather than just letting them print lies cuse feewings.

Unironically this could be the ticket to riches:

>start "racist" bakery or whatever near a libtard college
>wait until you're attacked by the faculty and students
>sue

the "grievance study" incident tells you all what you need to know about these (((academics)))

>Oberlin told Gibson that they had to agree to not report anymore first time shoplifting by AAs, as one of the conditions to getting their catering contract with the university reinstated.
Holy fucking shit how did I not know about this? Fuck this world