Israel trying to get us into war again

So the iranians decide to blow up a Japanese oil tanker right when the Japanese prime minister is meeting with the iranian leader? We're supposed to believe this shit?
Fuck, the problem is our stupid asses are actually going to do iraq 2.0
marketwatch.com/story/strait-of-hormuz-in-spotlight-after-oil-tankers-attacked-near-worlds-most-sensitive-crude-transport-checkpoint-2019-06-13?mod=mw_theo_homepage

twitter.com/JZarif/status/1139108730996477952

Attached: (((HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES))).jpg (890x501, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/06/13/Pompeo-blames-Iran-for-attack-on-2-oil-tankers-in-Gulf-of-Oman/2341560413505/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/13/oil-tankers-hit-fresh-attack-gulf-oman/
youtu.be/HokhxPwuT7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For some reason our government always falls for it.

Even when it couldn't be more obvious.

Attached: 1560392439246.jpg (556x560, 23K)

>(((some reason)))

Attached: (((pelosi))).jpg (750x567, 50K)

Attached: merchant - netanyahu.jpg (423x435, 207K)

MAGA

Attached: 1560458668207.png (900x675, 1.35M)

Oy vey goyim, that's just a conspiracy theory.

Attached: uss-liberty_.png (615x498, 557K)

>gaddhafi says need to replace the dollar with a gold based african currency
>gets removed violently

>iraq tried to sell oil for gold,
>gets removed violently

>iran recently says it's time to replace the US dollar
It's all so so fucking tiresome.

Attached: 1340088892075.jpg (300x300, 25K)

How do we get people not on Jow Forums to start noticing this shit. Either people are unwilling to blame jews for anything or I'm too much of a sperg.
Then again, I am in liberal shithole prime.

Attached: merchant - jewing.gif (480x267, 444K)

>Pelosi
>Pompeo
you are mixing things up user

Hey fag.. they werent Japans, Go back to glp homo

If US goes into war with Iran China moves to take Taiwan by force immediately after. That way also solves the Hong Kong problem too.

Thats the problem. Dont try to get people noticing anything from Jow Forums

Jow Forums is best when it is for its own.
Then the attention comes from alone.
Its a shame, old Jow Forums would already have the position of the enemy submarine or would have some evidence.
But it seems time has passed and the people moved on.

Attached: 1530466506942.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/06/13/Pompeo-blames-Iran-for-attack-on-2-oil-tankers-in-Gulf-of-Oman/2341560413505/

>One of the tankers is operated by the Japanese. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was visiting Tehran hoping to find a diplomatic solution.

Kill yourself, faggot retard

some other reports say the ship transported "something" for Japan but it was a Norwegian and a German ship?
Shit is weird

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/13/oil-tankers-hit-fresh-attack-gulf-oman/
>The 23 sailors aboard the Norwegian-owned Front Altair were taken to Iran while 21 more on the Japanese-owned Kokuka Courageous were rescued by a US warship

No, I don't mention Jow Forums.
But the brainwashing is so strong you can't even say jews or israel before people think you're a "nazi"

who should care anyway?
For how long is this sandnigger killing now going on? If not america or russia, they kill themself.
but i agree with you, its real tiresome.

Attached: 1537574302830.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

Iran would be destroyed in a matter of hours. we would conceivably be able to declare victory in a little under a months time. Iran is not Iraq and america has won every war we've ever fought.

iran will forever win any war the jews forces the american to fight

I don't have any problem with Iran. I certainly liked Ahmadinejad, he was /ourguy/ and very amusing.

>So the iranians decide to blow up a Japanese oil tanker right when the Japanese prime minister is meeting with the iranian leader?

It is a warning from Israel to Japan not fraternize with Iran.

youtu.be/HokhxPwuT7o

Attached: 1551811827756.jpg (814x814, 438K)

>oil tanker hit by torpedo
>no oil spilled into ocean
??? Is this fake or what?

Attached: 0AgqGim.jpg (1440x900, 77K)

Really depends what the objectives were. The US (or anyone else) isn't great at occupation or projecting massive amounts of ground troops over vast distances, sure they're better than anyone else but putting 200-500k troops in a country for long enough to suppress all dissent and impose order takes years and doesn't work very well, case in point Afghanistan. If you just wanted to rubbleize Iran, that could be achieved quickly, an invasion or conquering it? Difficult, maybe impossible. I don't even think regime change would be likely.

Watch any torp hit on Jewtube and you'll see this was the world's weakest torpedo.

Attached: torp_damage.jpg (835x587, 152K)

Idiot incels thinking Israel would do this. Pathetic. It was Iran who want to stir a war to further their nuclear programme.

Have sex.

Ok now assuming you weren't a completely obvious shill and also completely retarded, how would sinking an oil freighter, or going to war with the USA and allies help Iran to further it's nuclear program? Explain that.

Either people are unwilling to blame jews for anything or I'm too much of a sperg.
It's not so hard, act like teachers do and pretend you're just reading from the material, and don't seem biased. Throw the jews a bone now and then, act like they are not so bad and maybe have their reasons like everyone.

Exactly this. the entire world knows it was Iran. there's no use in trying to lie and say Israel did it. We must go to war with Iran. We must keep our promise to the world. Iran is the greatest threat to humanity ever conceived. We should just get rid of them as fast as possible.

>#FLASH: Multiple small #Iranian small boats have entered the AO of the USS Bainbridge. The US is currently monitoring their activities

This. Fuck Iran shills.

JUST AS TARRANT'S PLEA IS ENTERED, WHAT A FUCKING COINKYDINK

not like this is a constant pattern of Israel doing Israeli shit and using new deeds to take the spotlight from older ones.

I've honestly never met an Iranian that wasn't super nice.

We can use any mechanic available to push for war. you can say that once Iran is gone there will be peace in the MENA, you can say that they are a threat to america and Israel. you can offer to show them the ways in which Iran supports and funds ISIS. Atribute the 9/11 attacks to Iran.

Say whatever you must, but PLEASE, I implore you, tell everyone you know that the US needs to go to war with Iran. the US is destined to invade.

I’m sure we’ll be dumb enough to fight it.
Oh well. See you on the battlefield!

>Iran is the greatest threat to humanity ever conceived.
kike detected

miga

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a[2].jpg (500x483, 33K)

Let's look at some basic facts:
>1 ship was loaded for supplies to Japan.
>Japan leader was in Iran already for talks and have good relations.
>Japan is also ally of USA which ignored trade of oil orders with Iran. They import it like crazy.
>Japan is vital to the containment of China's influence.
Neither the US or Iran would risk angering Japan as both nation view it as absolutely vital to them.
There is a false flag but I am more thinking:
>Saudis: raises crude $ for better income
>Israel: Iran may back away from Syria

what

Sure mister Bush we believe you

They probably did it.

So.

Fucking.

What.

No more war.

how did it survive a torpedo?

This

Israel is unironically our greatest ally

This. Start building war ships to this tankers specs

Fucking kike.

Soldiers need to say "NO".

What would happen if a massive amount of our armed forces refused to go?

they get shot, you are not really bright are you?

They're not "falling for it". That was just the plan all along.

Attached: 1559823073523.jpg (750x750, 65K)

Israel was sending a message to Japan. Hopefully Japan sends their regards in full by showing them that they need to fear the samurai. Israels days are fucking numbered, so help me God.

Hillary would have got us into war btw!

Just think of it as gang warfare. That’s all it really is and ever was. You’re only getting upset because you already attached too much emotion to the gang that’s supposed to be yours.

There were two ships

Vietnam???

What did you expect since Trump hired so many Jews to be his advisors?

Attached: TrumpsJews.jpg (847x960, 155K)

>falls for it

Attached: 9EE03862-7E9B-4804-96BE-695C9F9517E1.jpg (577x537, 33K)

yeah fuck eastasia, we've been at war with them since forever

Stupid moron. Flag checks out.

They wouldnt shoot them dumbass.

Kushner is a kike you stupid nigger.

Fuck off kike

Trump's shortsighted foreign policy is bringing us to the brink of war with Iran and allowing Iran to accelerate nuclear program—just to please Saudis and Netanyahu. This is not America first.
Tulsi Gabbard

Hope this happens. Thousands of lil americants will die in the mountains of Iran.

get ready for war goy

Attached: 1557086328627.jpg (1518x1428, 895K)

Gee, I wonder who might be behind this post.

Attached: 1560369933808.jpg (228x220, 17K)

what the fuck i am bored lets nuke the iranians for the hell of it.

Yup.
Always ask the question, WHO benefits from this? All sides have propaganda blaming the other sides. Look at the facts.

Jajajaja estás todo pendejo

After we nuke the Iranians i vote we nuke the mexicans just to see them blow over the big beautiful wall. fuck the beaners.

moreover he is isolating america from the rest of the world. much like Putin has.
Pompeo coming up with 'evidence' like he did with the Iraq war is sending laughter through western diplomatic channels.
there won't be many allies left in the next one that's for sure.

It was a limpet mine, depending on the charge and explosive mechanism (platter, efp, etc) and where it was attached theyre meant to pierce hulls and sink ships - preferably in a harbor - not blast them to pieces to leak oil

tanker full of flammable material doesn't explode. Thanks a lot JEWLLYWOOD!

ITS ALWAYS A SHIP

Because it's easy to hide evidence of the origin of the ordinance when it all sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

In other words, fuck Jews

Q literally said

"REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" like over a year ago. but anons will bitch about that obvious neocon boomerism from that LARPer.

(((falls for it)))

The only people falling for it is the Israeli-Gentile branch of the IDF known as the US military

Better leave them alone. Talk about lies. You will never know how ours died.

It is all so tiresome...

Attached: hmmm.png (1470x718, 1.46M)

What's your take on that statement?
I read it as Iranians can fight among themselves. Do you read it as Americans will die for someone overseas?

Attached: 1560467666447.jpg (1534x1534, 1.72M)

the amount of kike shilling is unbelievable today.

Attached: coincidence.jpg (949x630, 91K)