Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html
Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump
The developer of the model, neuro and data scientist Princeton professor Sam Wang, correctly predicted 49 out of 50 states in 2012.

Attached: bdc5fb039957ba978cccdd8d1118fc0950f92f3d08e41c49b58b79a23c9b0b16.png (1000x675, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/news/meet-a-polling-analyst-who-got-the-2016-election-totally-wrong
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've seen this episode before.

Go ahead, let them put her up. she's so hated in the democratic party it might literally cause the whole thing to collapse.

>49 out of 50 states
Which one state are they talking about?

That cartoon fucking sucks.

Attached: brap merchant.jpg (125x107, 3K)

Articles from 2016 no idea why anons are responding like Hillary is running now..

this is an article from 2016

Did he predict 2016? Or only 2012?

you guys do realize that the 30k something votes over 3 key states was that 1% fluke right?

I can’t help but wonder if they’re getting cold feet about Biden. All these years of demanding a female president because we need a female president and it’s time for a female president to have a turn because white men are evil only to completely abandon that belief overnight. It sends a message to their base that you can never trust a woman to do a white man’s job. Must be pretty jarring

>>hillary runs for 2020
>>reveals her final form
>>left and right unite to save humanity

Attached: 1536259733714.gif (490x476, 3.52M)

To make these polls and surveys more believable, they need to be realistic. They appear to be completely made up. Clinton couldn't pull 10% of the vote. Everybody knows this, so it makes these claims ridiculous. Desperation is in the air.

Because nobody clicks the articles or studies linked here, EVER, and they just react like those faggot emotional SJW's they hate so much and TOTALLY aren't like.

You just don't get Ben "Trump Can Pump My Rump Til I Dump" Garrison's superb artwork and subtle messaging.

>correctly predicted 49 out of 50 states in 2012.

What about 2016?

psmag.com/news/meet-a-polling-analyst-who-got-the-2016-election-totally-wrong

Lol nevermind. He was shit.

I like how this number gets smaller every time.
>she only lost the states 19 to 31
>it was really only three rust belt states and four swing states
>it was just three rust belt states
>it was really only by 120k votes in those three states
>it was only 80k votes
>she only lost by 30k votes
>if those Russians hadn't hacked and flipped 500 votes she'd have won

Doesn't mean they won't try it.
Have you seen/heard how comatose Joe Biden looks and sounds at his rallies?

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1543425487396.png (1066x600, 393K)

>she only lost the states 19 to 31
>it was really only three rust belt states and four swing states
>it was just three rust belt states
>it was really only by 120k votes in those three states
>it was only 80k votes
Who said that?

democrats always get popular candidates though, because their base is actually enfranchised by the party
easily half of the people that vote GOP just do so out of spite and they get joke candidates as a result

WHEEEEEEE HERE WE GO

I'm convinced that if the Dems ran Hillary, and her platform was to legalize pedophilia, separate trans kids from any parent that refuses to let them transition, ban guns, and establish Satanism as the official religion of the U.S., she would still get at least 40% of the vote. That's how effective the anti-Trump media has been.

I love taking surveys and polls at face value.

Attached: 1559781694526.gif (380x298, 405K)

Bills on the way out anyway, so what's the gameplan here? Just sacrificing him to Moloch to give Hillary a 0.2% boost in the polls?

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

State of insanity

That's what they said in 2016....

Remember that one time Trump lost the election to Hillary? Neither do I.

post the original

Attached: brapppp.jpg (1000x675, 134K)