Mossad directly blamed for false flag

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4G8USEdhuY
fucking based!

>United States officials tried to point a finger at Iran immediately after the attacks, with US national security adviser John Bolton — who has long sought a military conflict with Iran — accusing Iran or groups linked to Iran of being behind the attacks, though he has not provided proof. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the attacks were an attempt to raise the price of oil.

>In response to the meeting, Zarif tweeted, “The B-Team boys who cry wolf are crying once again.” The B-Team is Zarif’s moniker for Bolton, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Zayed and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who are all strategically aligned against Iran

>Zarif’s tweet continued, “This time, Mossad is fabricating intelligence about Iran’s involvement in sabotage in Fujairah. I’ve warned of ‘accidents’ and false flags — we know what happens when you believe their lies. We’ve been here before, haven’t we?”

>Zarif’s reference to Mossad, the national intelligence agency of Israel, is based on Israeli media claims that the organization presented evidence to the United States of Iran’s involvement in the attacks on the oil tankers.

Attached: 1539174573091.png (390x374, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=kyw83nLbNNQ
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
timesofisrael.com/report-mossad-intel-of-looming-iranian-attack-led-us-to-send-in-carrier-force/
rt.com/news/461821-us-destroyer-tankers-incident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't forget

Sloppy job mossad

Iranians and Israelis are both sneaky Jews.

You can't trust either.

BASED

that's good to see. if they'd actually done it, i imagine they'd come out and say a bunch of religious nonsense that no one can make sense of, call America the great satan a dozen times, and death to Israel, etc. A rational (and the obvious) explanation in the internet age can get you very far.

That said, if Trump has been reduced to total puppet status, then the neocon wheels are in motion and nothing is going to save Iran.

this is your brain on ZOG

Attached: 1552781056493.png (603x625, 86K)

Both are literally the same people and work in the same ways.

It's a who is Jewing who situation.

Dumb fucks still think they can pull off false flags like it’s 1960.

The Iranians are massive snakes

But this is probably unironically the truth.

War with Iran would be world War 3/Korean War sized and many interests in the globalist controlled US want a war right now. It would benefit many powerful companies and interests and would take the spotlight off things like big tech corruption the debt and student loan bubble in the financial system and much more.

It probably is a false flag but it's sadly working as intended.

nice redditspacing. remember when Iran attacked USS Liberty? oh wait that was israel. Remember when Iran stole american nuclear secrets? oh wait that was israel. remember when Iran killed JFK to defend the israeli nuclear program? oh wait.

Sloppy job mossad

Attached: 1558286751078.jpg (886x862, 169K)

Who the fuck do you think we owe debt to? Serious question.

Attached: 1553604938647.jpg (600x616, 162K)

Is this based Iran?

maybe the best policy is to not make judgements without information then
especially not blind judgements that John Bolton and Mike Pompeo are shouting to the rafters about to drum up support for a war they both want

Attached: 1550716481579.png (805x1174, 487K)

Attached: 1529370005912.png (1224x2922, 1.07M)

Fuck off tripfag
But you’re not wrong, fuck Boomer Bolton

>Bolton

Attached: 1559517514859.png (1099x2953, 928K)

McMaster was a leaker, or at least he turned a blind eye. Leaks stopped when he was fired.

Attached: 1539386291139.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

It must happen. we have pulled so close to souring our appetite. now we just need one final push. just a small attack. anything that can be concreted as a pretext for engagement. I ask you from the bottom of my heart to lie, to do things that will go against your nature. it will feel wrong, but know that it is necessary. we must all of us drive America into war with Iran Russia and China. I forget who said it, "war is but the unfolding of miscalculations." US Military strategists have pushed AGAINST a war, that's why you should be pushing for it. I'm sorry for my discombobulated format and idea stream.

>It must happen
no matter how hard kikes will try, it will never happen.

Attached: 1549470996683.png (604x306, 61K)

holy moly you are stupid.

Attached: mc1b.png (961x561, 923K)

>be sanctioned and angry Iran
>warn of 'accidents' and false flags
>commit a complex attack
>"S-s-see, I told u. FALSE FLAG!"

Attached: 1549988181471.png (1401x1002, 708K)

You filthy goyim! Blaming Mossad is antisemitic!

Attached: uss-liberty_.png (615x498, 557K)

>complex attack
the damage to the tankers is negligible, if iran would have attacked at least the tanker would sink.

>no camera's on board have any evidence
>no one injured
>no sinking tankers
>literally nothing of significance
>instant mossad report about it being iran
>iran would not even benefit from the attack

Please, I implore all of you. Push for war with Iran. I'm going to need you to lie. to say things that you know are wrong. but please, I beg you from the bottom of my heart, help push the US into war. there only need be one final push. we are so close. we MUST drive the US to war with China Russia and Iran. even in limited scope. with reticence, know this is the right thing.

Attached: D6sJZjTX4AAbZjn.jpg (720x702, 87K)

Attached: 1538882422477.jpg (1041x668, 118K)

That's not an argument, it's an ad hominem attack against my credulity. stop attacking me and attack my narrative.

>literally nothing of significance
Right. Everything looks fine here.

Attached: 14739892-0-image-a-1_1560427801541.jpg (636x358, 22K)

>big fire and smoke
>no real loss of anything
oh no! WW3 now! yes goyim, die for israel! forget USS Liberty!

Attached: 1549503982887.png (723x1227, 885K)

Russian disinfo.
Iran has been suppyling houti rebels with missiles.
Yesterday they attack a saudi civilian airport.
This is iran's doing, russian disinfo
>inb4 cnn says russia is spreading fake news about this

I support Iran against Jewish imperialism

>memeflags

Attached: 1549618214751.jpg (531x702, 218K)

b-bbut
>it will feel wrong

Attached: Capture001.png (1546x953, 1.83M)

>Israeli media claims that the organization presented evidence to the United States of Iran’s involvement in the attacks on the oil tankers.
Just like Saddam and WMDs. Why are they using the same tricks again?

>>no real loss of anything
Are you fucking retarded, muhammed? The damage alone will probably be in the 7 figures. Not even including the cargo that may have been lost.

Attached: gohome.png (600x700, 41K)

DELET

They can because nobody else gives a shit about these false flags. You and I may know (((who))) was behind it, but your average dipshit American will just be watching the hockey game and see a headline on the bottom saying Iran attacked the U.S, know that Iran is somewhere in the Middle East, and immediately form an opinion that war should be started with them.

>Why are they using the same tricks again?
because americans have the memory and attention span of a hamster.

Attached: 1541342321171.png (510x791, 52K)

imagine being american and unironically dying in a desert shithole for some rich oil tycoons with long noses

Attached: theres-strong-then-theres-being-tricked-into-destroying-developing-countries-39001275.png (500x441, 113K)

I don't normally say this, but it feels appropriate in this instance since I want Him to damn them, God dammit.

Nice digits!
>for some rich oil tycoons
It's more for the oil itself. The flow of our energy supply is serious business.

Attached: 1551368308531.jpg (433x432, 36K)

>this is expensive!!

Attached: 2996783C-FA1A-47E1-8A13-09D87EBE8FC4.jpg (898x738, 235K)

Bump. Eat a dick kike mods

redpilled christians

youtube.com/watch?v=kyw83nLbNNQ

Attached: 1548807660181.png (373x401, 215K)

The japanese PM is in Iran at the moment... why would Iran attack japanese ships?

The more likely culprit is US and israel as well as SA, since oil was tipped to drop to $30pb they wanted a reason to keep the price up.

Attached: 1555718304089.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>Yesterday they attack a saudi civilian airport.
Stop being disingenuous, you know full well it was a dual-use airfield

>memeflag
kike

God willing jews won't survive the end of the century

Attached: 1545552198634.jpg (926x1238, 264K)

Remember, Japan offered to enrich Uranium for Iran and that was the reason why the Israelis caused Fukushima. Kikes hate anime because they don't control it and are trying to get rid of it by associating anime with gender dysphoria while ignoring the genre of anime involved. KEK is the opposite of CERN. Remember all the anti East Asian shilling that went on for years before they finally started being specific towards Chinese? Ten bux says that the kikes are looking to get rid of Japan's influence and trade ability completely. This makes even more sense since the Israelis buddied up with the Chinese too.

>Imaging coping this hard
That you have to do a sloppy mossad and probly get a war on your own country lul

Attached: paint laugh.gif (538x572, 338K)

Bump.

Attached: fukushimatoptext.jpg (2400x1658, 1.38M)

the israelis killed JFK because he wanted to stop the israeli nuclear weapons program.
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg

shilling here won't do any good. we need to redpill normie scum on yahoo and shit like that. they'll never consider muh greatest ally.

Attached: 1555996799119.png (540x406, 424K)

Reminder that is was just a few weeks ago when Mossad providing "intelligence" to the Trump administration resulting in the US moving military assets towards Iran

"Report: Mossad intel of looming Iranian attack led US to send in carrier force"
>timesofisrael.com/report-mossad-intel-of-looming-iranian-attack-led-us-to-send-in-carrier-force/

Attached: 9230472834789234.jpg (1200x920, 163K)

Attached: 1545207197416.jpg (1104x690, 177K)

Attached: 1547531890295.jpg (1118x701, 193K)

the internal combustion engine was a fucking mistake. that's where all this comes from. all we do with the oil is wage slave commute anyways. let's just burn this fucker down and revert to local agrarianism and riding bicycles or walking. AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1560009162261.gif (600x600, 203K)

Not just because of that. Ultimately, everything that JFK wanted to do came down to being antiZionist. Anti Secret Societies? AntiZionist since western Secret Societies almost all stem from Kabbalah and are inherently Shabbos Goyim because of this. Why do you think the kikes then made it such a point to shift the position of the Kennedy family towards the values of something like being a Bill Clintonesque democrat? To further smear credibility and since it was done through their women, it ensures the continued direction of the family line is going towards the exact opposite thing JFK wanted. That's also been a gambit of sorts too. Remember how Arnie was before he married a Kennedy? The real kikes-- the power play kikes at the top never apporach from just one angle. It's always multi-faceted. Always.

>kikes control hollywood
>everyone smells the JFK official story stinking
>hollywood convinces them the JFK assassination conspiracy was that americans did it
>israel did it and the jews in america got the american people to blame each other
the guy in charge of the JFK assassination case was confirmed mossad.

well, fun is over. rt reporting white house doesn't want new war. bolton btfo again.

>reporting white house doesn't want new war
post the source, all I see on RT is pomeo saying Iran did it.

rt.com/news/461821-us-destroyer-tankers-incident/

>this is the pencil neck yes man who is making all our foreign policy decisions

Attached: 1521767133939.gif (480x270, 2.08M)

Are you intentionally trying to reply to my post in a way to make it seem like I was in full disagreement with your post, despite the fact that I only corrected part of the details involved and only added on to what you said, so the potential reader can grasp more of the situation? Or are you just upset that I beat you to the punch or something? You don't seem to have a firm understanding of how to reply back in a theme of agreement m8. You should work on that.

jesus christ

Attached: 1549637588519.jpg (723x1182, 188K)

>disagreement
no, I'm just agreeing and adding to your post.

Shut up cunt, just go shoot up a mosque or something.

Is it juist me or does Iranian Govt seem always flat-footed in the propaganda dept?

For all this talk about (((Muslim))) influence in West the main Muslim Govt sure seems weak explaining basic and proven facts to the People of ZOG nations regarding LONG and SOLID history of Jewish crimes against the West.

China owns all of your debt.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up m8. Sorry about that. I misunderstood how you were using the greentext at first.

PS-I can't help noticing that Iranians seem to be the ONLY group of Muslims NOT flooding into The West, and except for few odd-ball high-level exceptions, there is no restrictions on LEAVING Iran.

Muslims can always claim they need to make trip to Mecca, and IIRC Saudis don't care where you head on your way out. IIRC its even kinda common to do your Pilgrimage, then...with THAT out of the way, treat yourself to some world travel.

because the onus is on the people making the claim to provide evidence, not the accused to defend himself without any proof

even if iran did provide an in depth "defense" people would take it as a sign of guilt, because no one would vigorously defend themselves against a claim that has yet provided evidence.

Attached: 1515277555567.jpg (746x718, 214K)

The only thing I know for sure is that Iran didn’t do it. Which means it was probably Mossad

>implying what Iran says is actually accurately reported on in the west
>main islamic government
saudi arabia is allied with Israel and the saudis control the arab nations against Iran. Iran is the minority, not being sunni (which is where terrorists come from) and not being arab (which is a semitic race like jews).
saudis called for multiple "emergency" summits among arab nations all to discuss anti-iran plans and propaganda.

Attached: 1541319104088.jpg (693x793, 75K)

this was before the latest false flag. they did another oil tanker false flag as the last one didn't convince anyone.

>only thread being ignored by Jow Forums is the one with actual Jow Forums related information

Attached: 1553889726773.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

indeed, unironically

Well boys looks like all we will have to do is wait for this war I have been told will happen aaaaannnnnyyyy minute now.

Attached: gobacktoSGsandnigger.jpg (300x450, 24K)

As soon as I hard the news I knew (((who))) was responsible.

>It probably is a false flag
it absolutely is. iran gains no strategic benefit at all by sinking a couple of oil tankers like this.

the joke is that nothing was even sunk

reminder that israel did 9/11

dancingisraelis.com
>dancingisraelis.com

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-125700_DuckDuckGo.jpg (455x559, 44K)

If Iran wanted to fuck with Gulf of Oman they would have mined the shit out of it before a strike group ever arrived. Bombing a couple tankers with limpet charges makes absolutely zero sense. This was Mossad without a doubt, and they're not finished. I guarantee a destroyer or frigate either hits a mine or catches a missile in the next two weeks. They control the narrative throughout the Western world and once a couple American sailors get killed the whole country will call for war. If that happens the games up.

Holy crikies is Ron Paul really still out there being right about everything? Does this man ever quit?

That's a really, really good way to bait NPCs into potential redpills. Kudos to whoever made the image.

John Bolton is a fucking faggot
And Zion Don sucks jew kock

GOYIM KNOW
the headline

Attached: 2c0.jpg (600x400, 56K)

I hope anons are causing them to consider offing themselves. Death to Israel.

Sloppy job Mossad

Dumb kike. You’re dumb.

/sg/ has clearly broken containment. There's not going to be a war faggot.

Let’s see that happen in Israel!

We have video of Iran removing the unexploded limpet mine.
There was a P8 overhead.
It's over.
We will strike Irans nuclear facilities.
S
>inb4source