Texas

Central Texas user here. Just warning you all to never fucking move here. Especially if your middle/working class. I moved here for a relationship right out of high school and holy shit was it a mistake.

I had no skill set yet and this was around the time Austin really started blowing up as a growing city. I loved just north of Austin and Jesus Christ it's a death trap for anyone trying to grow. The already well off and well off transplants are raising the absolute fuck out of rent and property value everywhere. Meanwhile you can't find entry level work or housing because on the other side of the coin is the endless stream of Mexicans.

Texas is lost my brothers. Techies and Mexicans are raping the absolute dogshit out of this once great state.

Attached: CB242E72-DFA0-4B32-9651-D4A586DA0297.jpg (920x613, 52K)

Cities are for fags

Attached: south_texas.gif (526x516, 7K)

>moved for a relationship
>to a California colony
This nigger is retarded.

>Austin
Lmao wtf were you thinking?
Pack your shit and get to east Texas, quick. Palestine's a good place to start.

RECONQUISTA MANIFEST DESTINY

>Austin
Are you a retard? Also get the fuck out

South is worse, it's mostly mexicans and it's all blue.
I was just out i high school i know i was retarded. It wasn't full of Californians when i moved.
It was right before it blew up and everyone started moving here. I literally got trapped by raising prices and couldn't afford to move for awhile. Hell no, the east is terrible. I'm planning on moving to west Texas and wait until my gfs grandparents die so we inherit their farm.

Moved to a boom town before the boom and you didn't become rich selling califugees overpriced shit?

You had an opportunity. Take the next one.

>Texas [a California colony]
That's right, payback is a bitch.
lol

This isn't your relationship blog faggot. Texas is fucking huge. You chased a liberal cunt to Austin and suddenly "all of Texas is lost" shut the fuck up and go back where you came from you fucking California cock stain

Texas is dogshit, don't worry I won't.

I work in W. Texas. The (white) people are awesome but I couldn't live in that asshole of a country.

Yup. It’s 1000/month average for an apartment in cedar park. I’m 19 and make 14/hour and you still need a roomate to survive and even then good luck paying for a car. This place is fucked. All of the retarded boomers who voted for leftist policies and then got out when their neighborhood invaded get payed like 3x as much in California are all leaving and ruining the suburbs or moving into condos downtown while the spics are fine with 5 to a one bedroom apartment.

I just moved to plano like a month ago. Lotsa spics here and this is a wealthy area

Dude, wtf. Im in belton and its breddy nice.

thats what you get for moving to Autist aka Little California

I was going to marry a broad from Austin but right before moving there with her we broke up, did i dodge a bullet?

Most of those counties are 70%-80% Mexican.

T. Former Live Oak boy.

Judging by your flag she probably dodged one literally

Yeah if you spend your time in East plano

checked and here we use knives

Brooks county here, theres cheap land around but you gotta with our shitty brainded blue voters and drug trafficking, illegals dont stick around here because they think its still mexico

My cousin lives in Palestine

Lol eat a dick. I'm still with the girl and she and her family are conservative as fuck and she only was there for college. I'm from the east coast faggot nice guess tho

> Texas
you mean California 2.0

The plan was for her to attend school and hen get out ASAP