Why do women of color show no interest towards white guys?

Everyday I see white women happily enjoying the fruits of diversity mixing it up with every race of man imaginable. But I don’t see the reverse. Why do women of color show no interest in white guys Jow Forums?

Attached: EE08A571-022E-4C9D-A44B-4B9378D72B0E.jpg (429x463, 36K)

idk man white and colored women show interest in me. No Asians though. Might just be you as a person

>Why do I make this stupid fucking post every day?
>Everyday I see Jow Forums enjoying the fruits of diversity mixing it up with every thread imaginable. But I don’t see the fucking faggy ass shit threads. Why do I keep making these godawful retarded shit threads if everybody fucking hates me so much?

Because we only fuck them, i don't want to be seen "walking around enjoying" them.

White guys have a higher out-marriage rate than white women. In the US, white women are the least likely ethnicity/gender to marry interracially.

But... a fat white women who is a 5 can either date a white guy who is a 5, or a black guy who is a 7. Just like a white guy can date an Asian who is a couple points higher than a white women.

Larp

I liked it when you posted Hispanic women

Attached: 1559915450040.jpg (1484x989, 114K)

Dumbest thread of the day. Every shitskin woman i run into wants my bwd. Why wouldnt they? They worship white people

Sage

>memeflag
>racially charged slide thread.

checks out.

OP, you're an idiot. black girls go after white boys just as much as black guys who chase white girls.

I get hit on the most irl by black chicks. Ur probably just ugly.

lol

Attached: B96DBBC4-CD1F-4407-904E-8D6742DD133C.png (688x870, 475K)

This is the 9th thread the browncel made today.
What a fucking loser.

Attached: screenshot.png (1903x3149, 1.39M)

>Why do women of color show no interest towards white guys?

Non-White women WORSHIP white men.

Why do faggots like you keep posting this fucking thread?

lmao OP is clearly jealous of chad thundercock

get a job paki

>faggots
It's literally one paki in bongland.

Lol. Cope tyrone. Your women will betray you the second an ugly white guy shows a modicum of interest.

Attached: black boys salty.jpg (1125x1761, 192K)

Tenda Spence

Eurasiana Tiger

This is OP.

>Why birds of a feather flock together?

Based

Because you're not white and you exude a large degree of faggotry.

>tfw you've fucked women of every race

Attached: 20190613_181925.jpg (4032x2268, 1.91M)

I find it’s a class thing really
Look at hispanics for instance
Middle class ones that grew up around whites are absolute sluts for white men
Likewise poor intercity ones good for black men

Because you’re ugly

wtf you talking about, there are lines of shitskin sluts just waiting to suck you dick. You're just ugly

maybe towards you, I have niggers and spics trying to fuck me all the time. Its annoying.

Based portubro

>t. incel

fuck off, kike

Asians are particular thirsty, my Uni is filled with them and they cant get enough of the white guys. Particulary Koreans, Chinese(international students), and a couple japs but not that many).

Attached: 2345567.jpg (686x548, 104K)

Minority women love white men what are you on about?

no brown girls definitely want the BWC

Texas Latinas love BWC user. So do west coast Asians. This sounds like a personal problem.

Attached: 1554424490354.png (940x1067, 73K)

White women have been shown time and time again to prefer white men, also on dating sites most women, if they race mix, prefer to do so with white men. Also, fuck you meme flag, and remember newfags to type sage in the options field

Idk kike. Why do so many of them send me nudes?

Have you visited his secret YouTube channel?

Attached: CFEDDE66-BF91-4D66-85E4-6D4941EEC433.jpg (1535x2149, 683K)

Attached: 1556989037917.png (1197x844, 856K)