Where are the working class white communities?

I’m at a loss to find them or even know where to look. Are there any places left in this cursed land where a man can raise his children and be in a white community without having to purchase a fucking McMansion or have a master’s degree? Moved from the DFW area (multicultural hellhole with very low white population, Texas will be blue in 5 years) to coastal CT with my wife and baby and we’re struggling to find a place to live. We pull in about 50k a year. I make $26/hour overtime. I love New England, but houses around here are old, overpriced and if new cost 400k+. Can’t afford to buy new because who has 20% down of that kind of pricing? Norwich and New London are post-anglo shitholes. I just want an affordable, safe place for my wife and baby with neighbors who look like me and who share my values. What the fuck happened to this country, anons?? If you’re a teenager, foreigner or retard please don’t bother replying. I’m asking for advice from American anons >25 with families.

Attached: 0A16CAC1-493A-464B-A62F-84336ACA695A.png (420x420, 87K)

I'm not sure that very many remain. At age 46, I remember when they existed. Hell, I grew up in Denver and even it used to be dominated by working-class whites before becoming the absolutely HIV-ridden shithole it is now.

Try a southern state like Tennessee or South Carolina. Just make sure to avoid the poor areas if you don’t want to deal with niggers or hicks.

Whites are simply dying off. It’s the cold, hard reality I guess. Fewer whites means fewer white neighborhoods, whether educated or working class. Hedge accordingly.

I wonder what it’s gonna he like in another 50-100 years. Will whites band together and create their own Chinatown like areas?

We already do (see wealthy white enclaves in any major American metro), but in the future I suspect our communities will be based upon race rather than income. White Americans will have to become a lot less squeamish about financial and educational classism first.

Not a lot of replies here. I know Jow Forums isn’t 100% American, but damn.

Where do you live now?

White America is now divided into roughly three categories: wealthy whites, working-class whites and poor, uneducated, drug addicted whites. There’s certainly some overlap in these groupings, but the distinctions are self-evident for any man of travel. My struggle is to find a home in the few remaining working-class white communities that exist. The problem is that all I’ve seen from this group is subdivisions, white flight and political apathy.

What does White Working-Class Community mean to you? Working class isn't really a thing in the USA. 85K Union Job in an east coast metro area is pretty middle/ lower-middle. Sounds like you want more like an ohio or pittsburgh kind of deal, but those kinds of people are angry for a reason.

How are they angry?

They currently hate: Government, Politicians, Wealthy, Big Business, The Church, College, Environmentalists, etc.

They've simply been diluted..

I see pockets of what could be white neighborhoods,but there is always a sprinkle of black,asian, or pajeet in the mix.

Vermont

I’m having the same problem looking for a house. Homes in nice areas are extremely overpriced, while the affordable houses are all in diverse neighborhoods. I’ve actually been looking more in farm-country in the next county over.

I don’t have kids or a wife, but if I did, I would raise them out in bumfuck no one. I’d rather live around poor whites than wealthy blacks any day of the week.

Attached: 1556654978753.jpg (1029x1200, 157K)

You have to get a social worker and they will help you find low income housing. Sorry dude I had to do this too. You def qualify.

>social worker
Uhh, are you sure they aren't going to put OP in section ape housing with all the other niggers?

Whites aren’t dying off, they are just moving further away from cities (and the diversity). If it was easy to find these 100% white areas, the government would import some “culture” as soon as possible.

Twenty years ago yes but whites have been crushed in case you havent noticed and I now see lots of whites on these kind of programs. I make $50k a year w/ two white kids and still can barely get by and use food bank, WIC, etc, support from my church. At the very least a social worker will get you hooked into food bank and other programs.

great replacement is a white supremacist conspiracy theory. It is not supported by fact

Plenty of places along the front range of Colorado. You can find nice places for 300k and everyone is white outside of fucking Denver. I used to live in mystic.

Attached: 58B128C6-E383-4FC9-9E58-C3DD2BC8C875.jpg (480x640, 130K)

>Moved from the DFW area
should have moved to oklahoma, it was only a few hours away. now you're really fucked in CT

I love the north east more than I can express. I am a western NYer, born and raised, now I am in DFW. I agree, it sucks here but I am in the white haven areas. It blows, I hope the hippy faggots and niggers finally leave NY and we can move back for cheap.

The holocaust is a jewish supremacist conspiracy theory. It is not supported by fact

Why did you even go to NE coast? What about Idaho or Montana?

Trailer park & food stamps nigger

OK is the worst shithole I have ever seen, fuck that place. Even chain restaurants are worse there, it is truly a hellscape of shitty people and natives.