Can’t wait to go to Botswana to take a 10 inch nigger cock railing me up my ass while wearing my MAGA hat

Can’t wait to go to Botswana to take a 10 inch nigger cock railing me up my ass while wearing my MAGA hat.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-12 13.32.30.png (767x669, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Botswana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana–Israel_relations
youtu.be/yuX87JFzLFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dog bless, Trump

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-092932.png (2048x1928, 1.02M)

BREADTUBE MEETUP IN BOTSWANA GUYS.

>outstanding contributions
can we just gas them all and be done with it already

Attached: desmond-750x.jpg (750x422, 47K)

Botswana is going to go to shit now.

BOOM

Attached: 9.png (500x305, 98K)

accept globohomo via the boot of the state based trump killing liberty worldwide

Attached: 1560287176461.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

You're finally at a point in history where the Republican and Democratic candidates for future elections must be okay with LGBT. If not, they will lose the election. Every Republican from now on will have to be fine with LGBT if they want a chance to win

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-094324.png (2048x964, 1.16M)

>To shit now
No
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Botswana

Attached: 8C6B378D-C0F1-4E9D-8D24-A5A72A34D840.jpg (375x550, 45K)

Make sure to livestream so all of the world can witness the true power of the globohomo agenda.

Attached: il_gay3.gif (408x538, 43K)

Imagine we live in a world where to be an American politician you have to pretend to be Christian AND support LGBT at the same time. Is this gonna end well? I think not.

4 d chess.
Spread fag acceptance all over Africa and niggers are wiped out in 2 generations.

Based nigger faggots!!
MIGAtards we ride!!!

>just keep agreeing with the left
>accept their morality at face value
>dont do anything to resist it

Are you fucking people really going to fall for this trap. I mean I know you already are, but the level of ignorance you have on display is telling.

It’s over. We crossed the rubicon.

I love Globohomo now, surely gays will vote Trump 2020, based

Can't wait till this clown country is rightfully nuked.

To be fair, promoting homosexuality to niggers should slow their breeding.

I bet all the christian voters are super happy now that trump stands for the spread of faggotry and shits and spits is Jesus face.

Thats why we have to kill america!

Most Americans are Christian only in the sense they believe in Jesus and marriage and funeral rights. That about, never cracked a Bible, support all kinds of progressive stuff. If you remember obama also called himself a Christian

nukes when

Attached: nukes.gif (480x201, 1.47M)

>christian voters
Most American Christians support homosexuality. Look up the polling.

American Christians care about Israel and that's about fucking it.

>To be fair, promoting homosexuality to niggers should slow their breeding.

Brainlet tier.

>American Christians care about Israel and that's about fucking it.
This has been the plan since day one, why are Jews so effective?

It's quite frustrating, my guy. Seems like we're in too deep, and it makes me kinda sad.

Reminder the globalhomo legalization is Israel's plan.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-13 18.20.15.png (1655x676, 275K)

What do you mean 'you people'? I'm a faggot, faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana–Israel_relations

Six Israeli-centered diamond firms have operations in Botswana's Gaborone Diamond District, apparently employing about 1,000 Botswana citizens.[2]

In December 2012, Ben Gurion University agreed to facilitate a new institution called the Botswana International University of Science and Technology. BGU will be in charge of teaching and building the university's research capacity. Students from the African country will also be invited to Israel to complete their studies before returning to build the staff of the university. According to Israeli ambassador Dan Shaham, "Some 250 students will be selected to begin their studies in the coming months. More and more students and more and more subjects will be added gradually, until it becomes a real university."[3]

Botswana is fighting a severe desertification problem. Israel has been suggested as a model for combating the problem based on the country's technological developments in agriculture and desalination.[4]

Mr. Richard Anthony Lyons is the Honorary Counsel for Israel in Botswana.

Not feeding them would be better desu

i support this measure, it only speeds up the spreading of aids in africa

>i support this measure, it only speeds up the spreading of aids in africa

Just curious, but whenever I see someone post this, do you think "wow homosexuality is a choice and everyone will turn gay in Botswana now" or "wow now aids will be 100%." The reality is none of that will happen and the globalhomo train will move to another and another country till the whole world is part of the homoreich.

and then they can just move to europe and rape your sister

maybe the solution is to allow faggotry in one contained place and faggots need to go there to have STDs, drugs and die there childless.

ja wyruchalem ponad 200 trapow i zyje
co teraz

Do u accept eating da poo poo??

nie ma 200 trapów w jednym kraju.
może jednego trapa 200 razy.

This. Reminder that Christianity is a Jewish trojan horse. A religion that censors all abortions as immoral but at the same time doesn't condemn interracial marriages is morally bankrupt and can't be taken seriously.

true MAGA achievment

How the fuck do Christians cope with that shit? Is being a liberal unitarian the norm now in American Christianity, ASIDE from being a die-hard Zionist? Absolutamente asqueroso.

nothing wrong with anything that lowers african birth rates

>The national HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15 to 49 is 24.8 percent, which is the third highest in the world, behind Lesotho and Swaziland.
let's get it to 84.2 percent

Monumental achievements used to be things like landing men on the moon.
Now it's using diplomatic pressure to make sure Botswanans have the right to fuck each other in the ass

MAGA

implying leftists know where botswana even is without their trust basedgle

>it’s ok to spread aids and hiv
>harmless plant still illegal

AIDS is fake and gay
There is absolutely no evidence that AIDS is spread beyond the African test subjects (((they))) injected with the experimental shit. Just like how they tested those poor African brother they called the Tuskegee Airmen.

The average American reads at an 8th grade level, bro. They can't read the Bible, so 'Christianity' is whatever their minister tells them it is.

Average IQ in the US can't be above 90 at this point in time.

This.

Fags die prematurely due to frequent anal sex and drug use. Their filthy, self-destructive lifestyle leads to deterioration of the mind and body.

He's building a wall of AIDS

I don't see how a wall of AIDS is going to keep out the third world.

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT

Thanks, President Trump! You are a Shining beacon for faggots and trannies across the globe

Attached: 1550692924772.png (749x499, 608K)

How is that a good thing, Charlie?????? Ughh

youtu.be/yuX87JFzLFc