Nigger Things BTFO: New Daddy in Town

Coal Burning ex-wife of Tiger Woods was knocked by White Chad Football Player (who already has a 10 year-old blonde son).

It will be a beautiful child, nothing like the little dirty fucking niggers the stupid bitch had w/ Woods.

Can a mudshark be redeemed?

Attached: 14720002-7135001-She_s_back_Elin_made_a_similar_appearance_on_the_field_a_week_la-a-83_1560419493642 (962x1022, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7139201/The-father-Elin-Nordegrens-baby-NFL-tight-end-Jordan-Cameron.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7139201/The-father-Elin-Nordegrens-baby-NFL-tight-end-Jordan-Cameron.html

Attached: 14758686-7139201-image-m-26_1560457021454.jpg (962x845, 68K)

>Can a mudshark be redeemed?

no. they're still tainted and they still have produced goblins to ruin the country.

Tiger Woods seems like a decent guy. Surely there has to be some nuance to this race shit nigger

nigger woods is a typical coon. get fucked

No but her fully white child will get to enjoy the benefits of a world with white men back in control.

Mudsharks that don't have niglets can be redeemed but this woman has niglets so she can't join the movement.

Nigger woods is typical nigger

His ex-wife did the right thing and made a fully white baby to cart on her mother's and fathers genetics with out tainted nigger or asian blood.

Tiger Woods is 1/2 south east Asian, 1/4 black, 1/8 white, and 1/8 native American. If anything, she was cooking the rice and she payed the price.

Blacks only claimed Tiger because they are desperate for representation in white sports, just like how Asians are now claiming Keanu, even though he is 3/4 white.

Attached: gwendoline-red-carpet.jpg (2000x2714, 569K)

>Can a mudshark be redeemed?
No. Once they go black, we don't want them back!

>1/4 black

Attached: 0611-tiger-woods-getty-4.jpg (1200x920, 98K)

>Mudsharks that don't have niglets can be redeemed
Nope. They are tainted too. Once a white woman goes black, she's unredeemable. End of discussion.

I believe mudsharks are redeemable....by suicide

YIKES

Dude looks Pacific.

>Spends 19 years riding the CC
>gets fat
>has nigger babies
>finally wants to "settle down"
>"settles" with a tight end in the NFL

we're fucked.

Have you seen thai people, they are dark af.

Attached: thai-friendly-moto.jpg (550x451, 81K)

Fucking photoshop a tender floppy dong already. Fuck Jow Forums, do I have to so EVERYTHING myself?

>The couple, who are living in Elin's $50 million mansion in Palm Beach, Florida according to public records, are expecting in mid-October

LOL Tiger's gonna go OJ on his ass.

Tiger could literally have any pussy why'd he chose to settle down with her?

Dude's fault for fucking her

>Fucking photoshop a tender floppy dong already.
I only do fat fetish stuff.

Attached: emilia-clarke-bafta-main.jpg (1024x1599, 652K)

Why? Why would you settle with a mudshark.

He cummed inside of her. He's got a kid with another woman. Don't think he's marrying the slag.

She's his slam piece. Probably fucked her because she was desperate and all over him. Maybe he cummed inside of her before he knew she had nigger kids.

Happened to me once, I fucked some roasty and she didn't tell me she had a kid until later.

Kid wasn't a nigger, but still.