Abrahamic Religion followers only. i have a few questions

I have had a theory about eye colour for some time. i spent alot of years looking into this area on occasion, but found i was never searching using the right questions. I discussed this with some people i know and some were responsive to the theory. today i had a break through. i will only reddit space so you can skip what you already know, because i want some answers, and if it doesnt take much of your time to read it, you might put more effort into the answers you give me. memeflags will be entirely ignored. kikes are welcome in this thread, and this thread only.

Brief history of eye colour
>everyone had brown eyes.
>6k-10k years ago a genetic mutation occurred and blue eyes happened.
>i dont really care about the other colours of eyes, have not bothered to look at them

when searching, i was looking about information in the bible about eye colour and didnt find much, but today i decided to look at how old the earth is estimated to be
>around 6,000 years
interesting.

i have always trusted people far better with brown eyes, than with blue eyes. i wont go into the details why, but its just a thing. statistically speaking (based on people i personally know), blue eyes seem to be less criminal, but this is working on legal framework, not religious framework. However they seem more dishonest.

Attached: shutterstock-232303285.jpg (728x425, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdnc.ucr.edu/?a=d&d=SN19180817.2.31&e=-------en--20--1--txt-txIN--------1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought i heard something about demons/satan mating with humans, so thought maybe this coincided with the eye colours. the problem with this theory, was unironically, niggers (im white). this had me wondering if maybe i am from hell.
the problem with this issue, is i believe in god and helping people. what i found out from this point is most the blue eyed people i know DONT BELIEVE IN GOD.
asking random anons for opinions probably isnt the best idea, but asking the people i know is worse. im quite religious but never go to church. I always want to go, but i just feel awkward about going. I love church. i love everything about it. i strangely cannot find it in myself to actually turn up.
I spoke ot my on/off girlfriend earlier about maybe we should go just once, but she wasnt interested. she has blue eyes aswell.
this isnt so much about racial purity, but more about religion. i also know some black people who are alright (whilst equally knowing some niggers that are literally as bad as the memes)

to add, i know alot of muslims, and they are all alright. i havent met any bad ones yet. christianity shares way more with them than i ever thought. i dont know any kikes irl so cant give an opinion on them. pretty sure they are satanic, but dont know any
so, anyone else had a strange theory about these things?

the fuck is this shit??? we are all humans no matter what's your skin/hair/eye color we're all the same (except jews they are cursed)

My uncle has blue eyes and he's very religious.

My eye is pic related and I’m a believing Christian.

Then again, I have become almost a sociopath from this website and others, but that’s a different story.

Attached: 969C0A34-A49C-4840-AB22-66E834A03AFD.jpg (374x338, 43K)

are you religious? what is your religion? i will explain further in detail so it makes better sense to you, once you answered this. i was speaking to an algerian yesterday, and he is a really good guy. he was teaching me some stuff about the quran. its my personal belief at this current time, that eye colour relates to religious story events

Heres mine

Attached: 56C4044E-73CC-4A0F-9DFE-6C37AC43972C.jpg (1122x2208, 203K)

Im a deist btw

I am a Muslim my faith is strong even though i don't pray (not something to be proud of)
>eye colour relates to religious story events
am interested, i know few people with blue eyes (green and gray are more common here) and they are quite nice and chill

Attached: 156445645484984.jpg (300x277, 16K)

what religion does he subscribe to? i always thought blue eyed people were angels as a kid. which is strange because i always thought niggers were demons from hell. if the blue eye mutation occurred around the time the nephillim (fallen angels) bred with female humans, then maybe its linked, thus, the angels genes being passed into the genepool?

i think i was a sociopath before i arrived here, this place just enhanced my abilities lol. whats worse, is this place made me see the degeneracy of alot of my peers. i have always considered my self left wing and liberal, but i see the degeneracy deeply embedded in it now. its a clan of misfits and outcasts, and always felt thats where i belong, but i dont. deep down i have high morals and feel alot of what they support incompatible with my views. what i believed to be a good christian thing to do, is turn a blind eye to things, because life can be tough. but its ignoring the problems that adds fuel on the fire. i am of course not going to turn into an extremist, but i want to understand my surroundings. im running my computer through a tv screen and the colour is shit, so your eyes look either dark blue, or dark brown. im guessing they are blue because your flag, and you dont look african

>i know few people with blue eyes (green and gray are more common here) and they are quite nice and chill

Im like that too. Almost shy to a fault and the only time I get really angry is when im drunk.

interesting, never heard of this until now. il look into it further than the brief paragraph that popped up on google. i look out my window and look at the trees, grass, sky, squirrels, cats, bugs, everything, and i cant believe anything but god made it. i dont subscribe to the bullshit that we came from monkeys. i mean, maybe niggers did, but there is no fucking way i did

do you have this in your religious texts?
>the earth is around 6000 years old
>nephillims
"The Bible’s answer
The Nephilim were giants, the violent superhuman offspring produced when wicked angels mated with human women in the days of Noah. *

The Bible account says that “the sons of the true God began to notice that the daughters of men were beautiful.” (Genesis 6:2) Those ‘sons of God’ were actually spirit creatures who rebelled against God when they “forsook their own proper dwelling place” in heaven, materialized human bodies, and “began taking as wives all whom they chose.”—Jude 6; Genesis 6:2.

The hybrids born from this unnatural union were no ordinary children. (Genesis 6:4) The Nephilim were giant bullies, tyrants who filled the earth with violence. (Genesis 6:13) The Bible describes them as “the mighty ones of old times, the men of fame.” (Genesis 6:4) They left behind a legacy of violence and fear.—Genesis 6:5; Numbers 13:33. "

in regards to jews, i have never believed god would create one group of creations above all others. especially when i read about how awful they are. of course you should never believe everything you read, but i genuinely believe alot of them are bad. I still need to meet some personally though

I believe in a higher power but god doesnt interact with us at all I don’t think. I remember being a kid and being told you shouldn’t pray for yourself so I prayed a lot for other people for shit that I thought was really important and nothing ever happened.

i was in an altercation and was bleeding quite alot, and everything started going bright when it was dark outside, i said in my mind now is not the right time, i have more to do before death, and i recovered. i was in quite a messy state. i had a few warning dreams aswell that rang true. one is certain, the other is highly likely and waiting for the evidence. i believe its true, regardless, and dont need the evidence, but if it appears it will be nice

If it means anything to you OP, I saw a slavic pagan infographic about eye colours and how they're associated to certain castes of people (warrior, priest, etc)

My grandma used to race cars in the late 60’s and was in a bad accident and told me something similar. That there was a really bright light and she seen her grandma who had passed who told her it wasn't her time.

>Eyes are a window to the soul
>Some eyes are dark
>I do not know why I trust light beautiful eyes more than dark eyes
Wew OP.

Attached: BibleKoran.png (1000x747, 1.27M)

this boards pagans completely put me off paganism so i never bothered looking into the threads. i think i will move into the theological area of studying when i finish my degree though. i have considered a different theory, where maybe god created many worlds, of people from different places, with different historys. when he had many different worlds, he brought a selection from all these worlds to the earth, so his creations could know eachother. this would explain vast differences between religions, and gods, the religions history etc, and maybe god put a selection of religions/people together, to give humans a bigger choice into which of his creations (of religion), the humans wanted to subscribe to. this loosely tied to space/galaxys/solar systems/what happens after life, where if we can work together here, we go beyond earth into what is "out there". this is a very loose theory i thought about, and lacking severely in any cohesion. the eye colour theory has been far more important to me and what i have focused on. thanks for the tip, i shall venture into the pagan eye colour area this week. any leads are useful.

>>Some eyes are dark
my eyes are dark.they are brown, but they also change to green. sometimes, they go completely green. sounds like bullshit i am sure, but it happens

i think you are a kike. i was speaking to a muslim friend about this sort of thing, and told him i would like to see an alliance between christians and muslims fighting the jewish menace, and he told me a few things. the first was about literally everyone in the old testament was a jew, and tha muslims and jews were the same religion at one point until the split between the religions, and in regards to the christian alliance, i said i had concerns about things like all non muslims are to be killed, and he said killing one person is the same as killing the whole of humanity to them. only brainlet uneducated retards misunderstand the quran and turn to terror. i have to research more in this area, but i believe he is telling the truth. he is a good man, much like many of the other muslims i personally know. i feel christianity is compatible alongside islam

>what i found out from this point is most the blue eyed people i know DONT BELIEVE IN GOD.
Blue eyed whites are jews/israelites suffering from amnesia regarding their abrahamic origin

Attached: 1547682628368.png (2354x1050, 634K)

>my faith is strong even though i don't pray

Attached: 2lavbdh.jpg (330x381, 15K)

in on blue-eyed christian circlejerk

Attached: Screenshot_51.png (196x159, 51K)

>being this autistic
yikes

How do we take out the brownlets bros?

Attached: 884F6232-F6EE-4056-8F11-E865137114C9.jpg (494x482, 29K)

Neat fact. Grey eyed people make the best snipers. Google the grey eyed snipers.

>I have had a theory about eye colour for some time.
>6k-10k years ago a genetic mutation occurred and blue eyes happened.

Absolute fucking idiot

thanks for the tip. i am a huge fan of snipers. this will be fun. already found a page which surprisingly came from the bible
cdnc.ucr.edu/?a=d&d=SN19180817.2.31&e=-------en--20--1--txt-txIN--------1

Also on OPs theory. What if when cain killed abel his eyes were darkened as well? Old hebrew says his skin was darkened. New translations said he got a mark. But what if brown eyes from Africa where cains people settled actuallt show a curse. Brown eyes = more influenced by things or evil?

Ive been watching this guy bill smith on youtube suggested breaking down free masonry and their secret belief of transhumanism. As well as the push for trans gllobally in nearly all movies and shows. Freaking crazy. Did you know the washington monument and the two circle paths are free mason symbols for transhunanism?

Yeah i work with an engineer that has grey eyes. I have 20-20 vision from lasic. But he can see signals probably 50-100yards before i can. He has grey eyes. From what ive read in the past grey eyes help you focus color, like on photoshop you can increase sharpness on an image. So for a non grey eyed person they see colors at distance from what they believe to be clear. But through grey eyes everything is sharper and clearer.

It's funny how people think "Abrahamic" is a valid umbrella term.